All-Time Favourite Creature

BSAA_Advisor

Didn't those show up, I think, in REO2 (Resident Evil: Outbreak 2)?  The guys from the RE series like to bring back some of their old unused designs for old games in new ones (Nemesis, for instance, is actually a rejected design from RE2's Mr. X).

I'm a sucker for RE creatures.  The Bandersnatch from Code Veronica is one of my favorites:

353px-Bandersnatch.jpg

Although Final Fantasy has a lot I love too, mostly the Espers from FFVI, and a lot of enemies.  Darn, it's too hard to think of my all-time favorite one, since I have a long list.  Though the Hunter from RE is the only one I own an action figure of, so that has to count for something:

Hunter.jpg

Not a huge fan of hunters DX there annoying on the games

if I read da OP correctly he didn't specify it had to be anything fantasy orientated or out of reality. so I'm a stay grounded with this 1. and really shouldn't come as any surprise. but personally My all time favorite Creature is 

amazing-moments-lion-attacking.jpg

too Majestic

Edited by BDKSimba
  • Like 1

I'd have to say the Aeons from the Final Fantasy games were always interesting creatures to me. Especially how they are constantly changing through the games.

As far as enemy creatures, I'd have to say it brought me great joy every time I exterminated a hunter in the Resident Evil series.

• Like 1