All-Time Favourite Creature

BSAA_Advisor

I see favourite villains or enemies but this may seem like it relates which it vaguely does. Though this has a slight twist, it's not confined to creatures that made the game...it can be creatures that were slated but never made the final product.

Ex. Man-Spider (RE2), Infected Horse (RE2), Infected Cougar (RE2), Dog Alien (A:CM), Spiritual Entities (Silent Hill, one of them), Drone Alien (A:CM)

Note** Those are some examples, all actual concepts for creatures

Can also be from movies & books

Edited by BSAA_Operative
  • Like 1

My favorite creatures have got to be the Helghasts I know these guys are people in all but the ISA has always treated them like wild animals and when they were exiled to the planet Helghan their bodies underwent drastic changes just to cope with the environment.

Other than the Helghasts my other favorite creatures are

• The Reapers - Mass Effect (Ah yes, "Reapers"!)
  • The Collectors - Mass Effect 2 (Assuming Direct Control!)
  • Nobodies - Kingdom Hearts 2 (Because Organization XIII is so badass!)
  • Tsuchinoko -  Metal Gear Solid 3 (It gives me Infinite Ammo!)
  • Shambhala Guardians - Uncharted 2 (Because these guys are such awesome creatures unlike the Descendants who scares me every time I play U1)
  • Turians - Mass Effect (Garrus Vakarian 'nuff said)
  • Conduits - inFAMOUS (I know they're people but they're still treated like creatures among normal people)
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Ex. Man-Spider (RE2), Infected Horse (RE2), Infected Cougar (RE2)

Didn't those show up, I think, in REO2 (Resident Evil: Outbreak 2)?  The guys from the RE series like to bring back some of their old unused designs for old games in new ones (Nemesis, for instance, is actually a rejected design from RE2's Mr. X).

I'm a sucker for RE creatures.  The Bandersnatch from Code Veronica is one of my favorites:

353px-Bandersnatch.jpg

Although Final Fantasy has a lot I love too, mostly the Espers from FFVI, and a lot of enemies.  Darn, it's too hard to think of my all-time favorite one, since I have a long list.  Though the Hunter from RE is the only one I own an action figure of, so that has to count for something:

Hunter.jpg

Didn't those show up, I think, in REO2 (Resident Evil: Outbreak 2)?  The guys from the RE series like to bring back some of their old unused designs for old games in new ones (Nemesis, for instance, is actually a rejected design from RE2's Mr. X).

I'm a sucker for RE creatures.  The Bandersnatch from Code Veronica is one of my favorites:

353px-Bandersnatch.jpg

Although Final Fantasy has a lot I love too, mostly the Espers from FFVI, and a lot of enemies.  Darn, it's too hard to think of my all-time favorite one, since I have a long list.  Though the Hunter from RE is the only one I own an action figure of, so that has to count for something:

Hunter.jpg

Unfortunately the creatures I used an examples were scrapped permanently. If you can find a little beta of RE 1.5 you can see what the Man-Spider looks like but all other animals were scrapped as far as I know. ( I played both Outbreaks and never seen them)

True though, Nemesis was originally scrapped. There was a Stalker but it`s an Infected Male Lion and there are Infected Lionesses, no Infected cougars or horses though. (possibly dead but none undead to my knowledge)

Edited by BSAA_Operative