Persona 5 Royal Officially Released Early In Australia

fisty123

Persona 5 Royal has been released in Australia early, the release date was moved from the 31st to the 25th (today) both Atlus and Deep Silver allowed the release date change but have yet to comment why with most saying due to a potential lockdown coming in Australia.
Been no announcement on other locations yet.

More details: https://press-start.com.au/news/playstation/2020/03/25/the-persona-5-royal-release-date-moved-forward-to-today-in-australia/

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

got my cope of persona 5 royal yesterday on the 24th here in New Zealand from jb hi fi according to them they got rid of the release date on everything here because where going in to a lockdown tomorrow on the 26th so if they got the games in stock you can get them early

Edited by fenrir54565

bugger if I knew that I wouldn't have cancelled my preorder, guess I'll jsut have to stick to Doom and wait a week. Lockdown sucks but atleast it keeps people safe and allows me to game in the sunshine without feeling guilty

Edited by puckelberry

2 hours ago, fenrir54565 said:

got my cope of persona 5 royal yesterday on the 24th here in New Zealand from jb hi fi according to them they got rid of the release date on everything here because where going in to a lockdown tomorrow on the 26th so if they got the games in stock you can get them early

I assume it's a similar reason here, while our Government does not want a lockdown it is slowly heading that way. With a release date of the 31st who knows what will be open by then.

17 minutes ago, ToaElnida said:

Here in Spain it has been already sent to many people (myself included).

But I can't seem to be able to redeem the code for the dynamic theme, maybe until the 31 it will be locked(?)

Where did you get it from?

I preordered mine from Amazon but I don't think it's coming any time soon.

Similar to how GameStop here released DOOM Eternal a day early, most likely trying to get as many sales in as possible before the lockdown happens. Definitely no early release for the US from the looks of things as I still haven't been charged for my copies and the digital download still won't start until the 29th