Final Fantasy VII Remake - Trophy list (spoilers?)

20 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

So I am gathering that the hard mode is actually "hard" and not unlocked at the start

Do we know if the hard mode is a new game +, just a new game or is there a mission select to do hard mode?

When you finish the game you unlock chapter select which lets you change difficulties before you start. So yes it's basically a NG+ as you don't have to end the game when you finish that chapter or anything

• Like 2

Can confirm trophy Biker boy is missable (unless you go for chapter select)

In spoiler tag when to make a manual save so you can keep retrying this one.

Spoiler

Chapter 3: Make a save when Jessie is infront of your apartment. She asks you if you are all geared up and ready to go. This is the point where you should make a save.

After that the bike sequence starts. It's still unclear how this trophy unlocked for me but make sure your HP is around 80-90% full when done with the bike ride.

I was lucky enough with a save and just put the game on easy for this one and it shouldn't be too hard :)

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

Tips for anyone about to do the Whack-a-box Hard mode challenges:

- Equip Iron Blade for Cloud. Since you can only use the ability of the weapon you currently have equipped (as was the case with the Normal mode challenges), it's much better to equip the Iron Blade since it gives you Triple Slash which pretty much decimates the tougher blue boxes. Don't even bother with Braver since its useless.

- Make sure to really utilise punisher mode since strong attacks can pretty much take out the small blue boxes with one hit

- Ignore some of the big blue boxes that lead nowhere. With Hard mode, the main goal is to keep pushing forward while ensuring you get as many boxes as you can, so you can hit more and more of the red boxes that give you additional time. 

It's not a hard trophy but it could very well be if you're just playing it like a mindless hack and slash.

Hey thanks for the tips. Could youvalso please explain how to get all the dresses for the trophy. If you know what i mean, i dont want to spoil anything.

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Can confirm trophy Biker boy is missable (unless you go for chapter select)

In spoiler tag when to make a manual save so you can keep retrying this one.

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 3: Make a save when Jessie is infront of your apartment. She asks you if you are all geared up and ready to go. This is the point where you should make a save.

After that the bike sequence starts. It's still unclear how this trophy unlocked for me but make sure your HP is around 80-90% full when done with the bike ride.

I was lucky enough with a save and just put the game on easy for this one and it shouldn't be too hard :)

Good to know.  I'll probably try in chapter select for that one.  But if I get it first time, then cool.

Damn I need just 2 more music discs (7th and 30th) but can't even figure out where I can find these 2, except that, every trophies are easy as hell and i'm not far away from the plat' within 30hours (just hard mode remaining and some collectibles + 1 chadley's report)

Oh btw, there is one more thing I didn't figure out yet, how to increase shock to 300%, I can't even get it to 200% for chadley's report (the last missing yet), does anyone know a trick?

Edited by MercureUnleashed

1 hour ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Damn I need just 2 more music discs (7th and 30th) but can't even figure out where I can find these 2, except that, every trophies are easy as hell and i'm not far away from the plat' within 30hours (just hard mode remaining and some collectibles + 1 chadley's report)

Oh btw, there is one more thing I didn't figure out yet, how to increase shock to 300%, I can't even get it to 200% for chadley's report (the last missing yet), does anyone know a trick?

I just found nr 30. Its part of the side quest where you have to find songs for betty

1 minute ago, xI3i0_HuNt3r- said:

Anyone know how to get the dancing queen trophy? Do I need to get a perfect score 

Yes you need to do a perfect in training to get a music disc and a "good" score in the final show to get the trophy + an item from andrea.

About the dresses trophy : no idea either, but if i'm not wrong you get a different dress regarding of the choices you make in wall market, could it be possible you have to do many playthroughs to get every dresses?

Also no one know about staggered 300% tho? and i've learned only 3 skills from ennemies with a materia, does anyone know how many we have to learn?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Yes you need to do a perfect in training to get a music disc and a "good" score in the final show to get the trophy + an item from andrea.

No clue about the 300% sorry for that. Do you keep everything in chapter select. Just read about this part and I didn't get a perfect in the training but already way to far now to go back :/

1 minute ago, Deluziion90 said:

No clue about the 300% sorry for that. Do you keep everything in chapter select. Just read about this part and I didn't get a perfect in the training but already way to far now to go back :/

4 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

About the dresses trophy : no idea either, but if i'm not wrong you get a different dress regarding of the choices you make in wall market, could it be possible you have to do many playthroughs to get every dresses?

Also no one know about staggered 300% tho? and i've learned only 3 skills from ennemies with a materia, does anyone know how many we have to learn?

5 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Thanks, just got the disc and trophy. I would never of guessed about the music disc for getting perfect in the tutorial. 

I know I recommended for you guys to level up your materias before doing a hard playthrough, but that doesn't need to ALL happen in your first playthrough (i.e dont be afraid to finish the game just cause you haven't maxed out materias). This is because after you beat the game for the first time, you get double exp and triple ap growth on all your materias when you play through chapter select. So you can grind out materias on classic/easy mode in chapter select THEN move to hard difficulty chapter select. I should have been clearer since someone messaged me about this. 

On 4/6/2020 at 11:46 AM, CLOUD_Strife900 said:

Hey thanks for the tips. Could youvalso please explain how to get all the dresses for the trophy. If you know what i mean, i dont want to spoil anything.

With Cloud, it definitely depends on your performance at the dance minigame. Perfect (Purple and Black), Good (Pink), Bad (Black and White) each have their own dress. With Tifa it's most likely dependent on when

Spoiler

she asks you what to wear when you go out together back in Chapter 3. There was a Discovery event with her and if you did it you remember how the choices were something along the lines of 'mature', 'sporty' and 'exotic' right? I'm thinking that unlocks Tifa's bridal outfits. I chose mature and got the blue short dress, maybe sporty and exotic will be different?

Aerith's remaining dresses on the other hand I have no clue about lol I tried to see if you could fail the Colosseum and if that would affect the dress given to her but nope you cant fail the Colosseum. 

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MercureUnleashed said:

That's what I'm also trying to figure out. I thought it would have popped at the final chapter since you can get an enemy's stagger to like 400% but I guess that doesn't count since it was too easy.

Just now, xI3i0_HuNt3r- said:

Where is the pull up mini game ? I’ve been in the gym and got the squat trophy + where is the hard whack a mole? Again I’ve finished the normal difficulty. Thanks 

pull up game is in the gym but later in the game, same for whack a mole, later in the game with the kids

2 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

pull up game is in the gym but later in the game, same for whack a mole, later in the game with the kids

Thanks mate. last question, Have I missed a materia for learning enemy skills as I’m in the sewers and have yet to learn one.