Final Fantasy VII Remake - Trophy list (spoilers?)

Also I never really tried this yet but if you already completed a chapter on Hard and you did it again on a lower difficulty like Classic to finish up some stuff does it overwrite your Hard completion? That's the case with the Colosseum fights and was wondering if the same thing applies to chapter select? I hope not...

1 minute ago, PostGameBlues said:

Also I never really tried this yet but if you already completed a chapter on Hard and you did it again on a lower difficulty like Classic to finish up some stuff does it overwrite your Hard completion? That's the case with the Colosseum fights and was wondering if the same thing applies to chapter select? I hope not...

No it doesn't, as I cleaned up my dresses in Chapter 9 on Easy after completing Hard and they still show as completed. I think with the Colosseum it only does that as it shows the fastest time, which undoubtedly would be on a lower difficulty if you did it on multiple.

• Like 2

Just now, Vergil said:

When you say VR. You guys mean real PS VR or something else? 

Sorry for stupid question 

No it's just a virtual reality thing in game where you can do fights for rewards, can't remember what it's actually called.

1 minute ago, Vergil said:

When you say VR. You guys mean real PS VR or something else? 

Sorry for stupid question 

nope, that's just a name given to a type of acitivty in the game. vr missions just have you fight against enemies. i think this games camera could make anyone nauseous if it was in vr lmao

6 minutes ago, Archavia said:

No it doesn't, as I cleaned up my dresses in Chapter 9 on Easy after completing Hard and they still show as completed. I think with the Colosseum it only does that as it shows the fastest time, which undoubtedly would be on a lower difficulty if you did it on multiple.

Wait, you got every bridal dresses ? how?

5 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Will put in spoiler:

Spoiler

Tifa's are determined by the question during the discovery in chapter 3: Mature/Sporty/Exotic (it defaults to Mature if you don't do the sidequests to get the discovery)

Aerith's are determined by the number of quests done during chapter 8: 0/3/6

Cloud's are determined by different things. 2 are based on side quests done throughout, if you do 1 in Chapter 3 (required) and 0 in Chapter 8, you'll get his default dress. Doing all of them you'll get another dress (it may not require all of the sidequests, but it will guarantee it). Third one is for doing the long sidequest you get in Chapter 9 if you get the sidequests from Sam instead of Madam M. The quests are randomly assigned to you (as you can receive them from Sam or Madam M), and I believe who you receive them from is determined immediately in Chapter 9, as I tried reloading a save just before receiving the quests and it kept giving me the same ones. The quests you get aren't related to the Johnny discovery in Chapter 9.

Edited by Archavia
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

^^ I thought it was dance performance since it changed it for me but I guess its a lot more complex lol

Edited by PostGameBlues

6 minutes ago, Archavia said:

Will put in spoiler:

Hide contents

Tifa's are determined by the question during the discovery in chapter 3: Mature/Sporty/Exotic (it defaults to Mature if you don't do the sidequests to get the discovery)

Aerith's are determined by the number of quests done during chapter 8: 0/3/6

Cloud's are determined by different things. 2 are based on side quests done throughout, if you do 1 in Chapter 3 (required) and 0 in Chapter 8, you'll get his default dress. Doing all of them you'll get another dress (it may not require all of the sidequests, but it will guarantee it). Third one is for doing the long sidequest you get in Chapter 9 if you get the sidequests from Sam instead of Madam M. The quests are randomly assigned to you (as you can receive them from Sam or Madam M), and I believe who you receive them from is determined immediately in Chapter 9, as I tried reloading a save just before receiving the quests and it kept giving me the same ones. The quests you get aren't related to the Johnny discovery in Chapter 9.

Spoiler

Well a big thanks, but does it mean I have to redo chapter 3 to 9...  3 times?

And what do I do when I made my first run with every completed quests, how can I undo the fact I've already did every quests for the dresses?

Edited by MercureUnleashed

7 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Well a big thanks, but does it mean I have to redo chapter 3 to 9...  3 times?

You only need to replay Chapter 3, 8 and 9. Once you finish 3 you can save, then chapter select 8. You'll also have the opportunity to get a second dress for everyone during Hard mode. When you replay a chapter you can redo quests and what you do will save the story progress, so if you did 0 quests in Chapter 8 when previously you had done them all, when you go to Chapter 9 it'll see the fact you did 0 quests and get you the lesser dress.

Edited by Archavia
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Archavia said:

You only need to replay Chapter 3, 8 and 9. Once you finish 3 you can save, then chapter select 8. You'll also have the opportunity to get a second dress for everyone during Hard mode.

Enjoy the puzzle part of Chapter 9 3 times guys!!!!

28 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Is there any guide yet on the manuscript locations for Hard mode? I really wanna max out my weapons before tackling the final chapters and the super boss.

All manuscripts are rewards from bosses, both story bosses and side quest bosses. So you can just play normally, do quests that involve killing enemies, and skip those that have no combat (unless they unlock a quest with combat). The only exception is one manuscript in Chapter 6, which is located where you'd normally find the Chocobo & Moogle materia.

9 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Sigh....I just couldn't stay away. At least I know when to save: Chapters 3, 8, and 9.

If this is your first playthrough, you won't be able to simply save at those chapters and reload them after you get dresses, as loading an older save would forget which dresses you've done already. Do them via Chapter Select after completing the game.

Edited by Archavia
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Misshandlad said:

Anyone know how you get the final side quests?

Hide contents

I finished the game doing all side quests available but only ended up with 24/26 on the end screen.

Source powerpyx:

Important for Best in the Business Trophy: This is the last (24th) side quest you can complete on your first playthrough. The trophy for all side quests won’t unlock yet. In order to get the last two side quests you must replay Chapter 9 and do the alternative scenario you didn’t do before. In Chapter 9 Wall Market ignore the Johnny Discovery Event to get the two Side Quests: The Price of ThieveryShears’ Counterattack. Or alternatively, in Chapter 9 Wall Market do complete the Johnny Discovery Event and in the dialogue with him choose “Yeah” to get The Party Never StopsA Dynamite Body.

After the story you unlock Chapter Select and can get these 2 alternate quests via chapter select without having to replay the entire game. Once you did all 26 side quests you get trophy “Best in the Business”.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Hello everybody :)
I don't know why, but I missed both the trophy of receiving the letter from the angel and that of helping Johnny. I completed all the secondaries available in those chapters of course. Some idea?

Spoiler

The letter is found on the ground near where you climb the wall to Shinra HQ, not sure what the requirements are but probably all her side quests

• Like 1

I'm struggling to get the "pro" difficulty for the pull ups done, it feels incredibly unbalanced 2 rounds and the pattern unlike squats alternates and somehow Jules in the 2nd round seems to somehow take steroids in the last 20 seconds and pull ahead, to those who have done it how did you manage to do it?