Banana crazy Trophy Topic: Deadtoasted Edition

ConAir

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Too bad it comes out now with all the big games coming out one after another, but definitely on my list of games I will play right after.

Still bought and downloaded it, but I get your point. Choices, choices. 

I was going to buy the game but they totally screwed PS4 not releasing it when it was out! I mean why not hit the console with over 110 million users?? Maybe its me but thats bad practice on their part to skip PS4 from the start! No lets hit other consoles first!! Skip on ps4 cause they users base is so high we could make more money on others with a small users base!! MEHH i will skip! thanks but no thanks 

Edited by Titanomachy_75

47 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I was going to buy the game but they totally screwed PS4 not releasing it when it was out! I mean why not hit the console with over 110 million users?? Maybe its me but thats bad practice on their part to skip PS4 from the start! No lets hit other consoles first!! Skip on ps4 cause they users base is so high we could make more money on others with a small users base!! MEHH i will skip! thanks but no thanks 

I guess it was a timed exclusive. Same goes for the recently released Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered (exclusive on PS4). There is nothing you can do about it. 

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

I guess it was a timed exclusive. Same goes for the recently released Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered (exclusive on PS4). There is nothing you can do about it. 

not caring who gets what .. But man this sort of thing needs to stop! If its first party games I can understand .. If I owned a XBOX and I see ps4 have rights to a game I would be mad as hell too fair is fair!

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

not caring who gets what .. But man this sort of thing needs to stop! If its first party games I can understand .. If I owned a XBOX and I see ps4 have rights to a game I would be mad as hell too fair is fair!

I agree, but it won't stop due to the costs of development and it's interesting to have exclusives because it sells consoles (market share).

Anyway, to go back on topic. I checked the leaderboard but this guy has got a lot of Trophies allready except the S-rank related ones, the 2k kills and 50x combo. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10629-my-friend-pedro/Aaken-Brothers

Edited by ConAir

6 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I don't get why you're so annoyed by such things.

I think it's a very small team releasing the game. I'm no dev but releasing games on multiple platforms at the same time looks quite tricky especially for a small team. Maybe the game was easier to port on switch than PS4, hence the delay between versions, what does it matters?

I got the game on switch it's super fun to play, and I will buy it again on PS4 to support the devs.
More people get to enjoy a super fun game, it's a win-win for video games. No?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Okoteiru said:

I don't get why you're so annoyed by such things.

I think it's a very small team releasing the game. I'm no dev but releasing games on multiple platforms at the same time looks quite tricky especially for a small team. Maybe the game was easier to port on switch than PS4, hence the delay between versions, what does it matters?

I got the game on switch it's super fun to play, and I will buy it again on PS4 to support the devs.
More people get to enjoy a super fun game, it's a win-win for video games. No?

If thats the case I have no problem with it ..But I doubt it ..PS4 is a dream for indie devs. It has always been said!

Plat will be a 9/10 maybe 8/10.

S-Ranks require flawless execution of every level on bananas difficulty (highest) to get enough points.

I played for 2-3 hours straight and got only the first two levels done. Definitely will get better over time. I still have trouble with double aim and dodging, which you need to master, so you dont loose your combo and get enough points.

But damn the game is addictive af! I highly recommend the game.

EDIT: Just got the S-Rank on the third level, even though I died and lost my combo near the end.

So lets say its 7/10 or 8/10, depending on how much room for error you have on each level. 

EDIT 2: Its actually easier than I first thought. You can cheese a lot by slowing down which usually doesnt deplete completely, except you stay in slow-mo non-stop.

Its still challenging though.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

On 4/2/2020 at 11:16 PM, Mori said:

Plat will be a 9/10 maybe 8/10.

S-Ranks require flawless execution of every level on bananas difficulty (highest) to get enough points.

I played for 2-3 hours straight and got only the first two levels done. Definitely will get better over time. I still have trouble with double aim and dodging, which you need to master, so you dont loose your combo and get enough points.

But damn the game is addictive af! I highly recommend the game.

EDIT: Just got the S-Rank on the third level, even though I died and lost my combo near the end.

So lets say its 7/10 or 8/10, depending on how much room for error you have on each level. 

EDIT 2: Its actually easier than I first thought. You can cheese a lot by slowing down which usually doesnt deplete completely, except you stay in slow-mo non-stop.

Its still challenging though.

Overall, what’s the final difficulty rating? I’m considering getting this on PS4 since I had it on switch :)

13 hours ago, victorrfuego said:

Overall, what’s the final difficulty rating? I’m considering getting this on PS4 since I had it on switch :)

I would give it 6 or 7. Certain levels are really tight and allow no error, while others are way more forgiveable. 

Auto-aim makes things a lot easier.

I highly recommend the game, the OST is badass and the gameplay is highly addictive. Even though I "rushed" the game, I dont regret the 20€.

11 hours ago, HusKy said:

Congrats @Mori for being first! 1f44f.png

Thanks, only for you. :D

You kept me pushing.  ?

• Like 2

I just realized that most if not all S-Ranks can be achieved on Normal difficulty. You have to chain your combos while using a lot of slow-mo so your kills get "stylisher".

Imo it takes a lot of the fun away, but just want to make this clear. Obviously the difficulty for the plat drops significantly, I would say to a 4.