Playstation Plus lineup for September(EU)

drummerklg

September’s PlayStation Plus line-up for PAL regions has been confirmed today by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE).

Heading up the list of goodies for members of Sony’s premium service includes Assassin’s Creed III, which will be made available on August 28 alongside The Jak and Daxter Trilogy and Stealth Inc.

PlayStation Vita owners meanwhile will be able to snap up Urban Trial Freestyle and New Little King’s Story.

This means the following titles will be vacating PS Plus to make way for the latest batch: Need for Speed Most Wanted, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection, Demon’s Souls, LEGO Lord of the Rings and When Vikings Attack.

PS Plus will once again form an integral part of the PlayStation DNA going forward with PS4, with Sony this time requiring users to pay for online gaming, something which isn’t required for PS3 and PS Vita.

Source:http://www.psu.com/a020679/PlayStation-Plus-September-line-up-confirmed-includes-Assassins-Creed-3

IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE READING, HERE ARE THE FREE GAMES!!!

Ps3:

Assasin's Creed 3

Jak and Daxter trilogy

stealth inc.

PS Vita:

Urban trial freestyle

New Little King's story

Edited by drummerklg

I just got a Vita and New Little King's Story was a game I was intending on buying, this is awesome that it just gets added to Plus :) I may try out ACIII, it won't hurt me I guess, I heard good things about that one.  Already have Jak and Daxter :( Ah well.

Disappointed J&D Trilogy isn't Cross Buy

Uh.. it is cross buy unless it isn't in this deal or something.  I can get the series for free on Vita.

Edited by TakahashiDemon