Veteran Exploit - Final Checkpoints

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, villdoc said:

What about No Russian? Thanks for the list appreciate the time you took to make it!

Thanks, I appreciate it. And abhinandhan22 is correct. No Russian isn't required for any trophy or completion progress.

14 hours ago, JokerSmile007 said:

theirs something sad about not having it for the trophy, its a great mission that actually has some balls unlike the more recent cods. 

Some people get offended over things like that which I don't understand why. I also think it's a great part which had a dramatic feel and experience to the story. It's not real, it's all pixels. It's just like "13 Reasons Why" where people got offended over some of the scenes which caused Netflix to remove it. Like get over yourself, it's just a show with acting showing you about real life issues. Go watch Disney if you want to watch something happy and peaceful.

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/07/2020 at 7:14 AM, Mr_Marty84 said:

Loose Ends
After making your way down the hill towards General Sheperd and the mortars begin to strike on you (Around 100m left). You will have to finish this part on Veteran when you load back in. This is the only hard part of this exploit.

There is a checkpoint after that. You only have to do the part where you get dragged to the plane

I assume this checkpoint brings you to the dragging part

I didn't see a checkpoint after that part. Not in my gameplay nor people on YouTube. It could probably happen though...if I someone else can verify that a checkpoint can happen then I'll update the OP.

18 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Checkpoint 1:15 (my own clip)

Someone elses clip on youtube: Checkpoint 16:18

By the looks of it, it looks like you're playing on Veteran, so I think that's why it gave you a checkpoint. If you get to that part playing on recruit, it doesn't give it to you. When I have time, I'll run through the mission again on Recruit and test to see if it gives me a checkpoint.

Edited by Eagle-RP

I ran throught the mission again on recruit and still got a checkpoint
I paused the game 3 times to show you on what difficulty I am.
But you could check it as well. If it's there for you, this mission becomes a lot easier to complete on veteran

Sound is a bit off. It seems installing the game and recording the game doesn't work that well

Edited by Mr_Marty84
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 0:33 PM, Eagle-RP said:

I didn't see a checkpoint after that part. Not in my gameplay nor people on YouTube. It could probably happen though...if I someone else can verify that a checkpoint can happen then I'll update the OP.

I can confirm that theres a Check point 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thank for your work @LoC-BaTMaNx but i too say Loose Ends has a checkpoint after you're down the hill and shot down in a cutscene. I switched from Recruit to Veteran on the hill but got shot down several times so i changed back to Recruit, ran down the hill and was surprised to see another Checkpoint and finished the mission from the last seconds on Veteran again...

The Mission Endgame has a later checkpoint: i simply waited until the waterfall to be back on foot, changed difficulty. Just unlocked Price of War thank you :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 4/9/2020 at 5:57 PM, Eagle-RP said:

I'm making this informative thread to explain the final checkpoints of each mission (so that you know when to Save and Quit) so that you don't have to go on YouTube and look up every mission. Keep in mind that this is not a thread for debates and opinions about this exploit. We already had enough of that in the other thread. 

Team Player
After it says to report to General Shepherd. (The last objective).

Cliffhanger
Around 1250m left when you're on the snowmobile.

Takedown
After the final scene when Soap jumps onto Rojas.

Wolverines!
After you destroy the 2nd chopper with the rocket launcher.

The Hornet's Nest
Right before you jump to the chopper.

Exodus
After you walk past the burining plane and into the house and you get the final objective: "Extract the HVI from the 'panic room'".

The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday
After you breach the final room with 3 hostages and explosives.

The Gulag
After the cutscene ends with rescuing Price.

Of Their Own Accord
After the checkpoint given to you while you're gunning down from the chopper.

Contingency
After the checkpoint given to you while you're on the on the platform with Ghost, defending the area.

Second Sun
After you clear the final street. (Ranger will say "Street Clear!")

Whiskey Hotel
As soon as you make your way to the final level and you have the room to clear out. You will see stairs with a red light across from you.

Loose Ends
After making your way down the hill towards General Sheperd and the mortars begin to strike on you (Around 100m left). You will have to finish this part on Veteran when you load back in. This is the only hard part of this exploit.

The Enemy of My Enemy
After starting to make your way down the runway towards the plane while you're in the car.

Just Like Old Times
After the final shootout before making your way to the tunnel to end the mission.

Endgame
When Price is about to shoot the chopper before you fall down the waterfall.

Takedown is INCORRECT/worded poorly. The moment you see it happen then do it. There is no checkpoint after the scene, the mission just ends...