This game's plat almost feels like getting Super Meat Boy's plat again

greenzsaber

Hardest trophy is actually 500 combo, not perfect combo. You have to search the entire stage and keep killing enemies while not taking too much time in between kills (one enemy kill is +1 to combo). You cannot take any direct damage at any point otherwise you'll lose the combo. Each stage has around 45-60 enemies, so you'll need to go through virtually the entire game (at least 30 minutes)  killing enemies, while making sure to not take any damage.

• Like 1

No, it's simply because the update that unlocks completion of the game and killing all bosses didn't go live yet - the game is set to leave Early Access on Friday :-) But we had to publish the achievements because media and some streamers already have access to the full build.

Edited by Madras256
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Madras256 said:

No, it's simply because the update that unlocks completion of the game and killing all bosses didn't go live yet - the game is set to leave Early Access on Friday :-) But we had to publish the achievements because media and some streamers already have access to the full build.

I see. Thx for that. I look forward to this game and challenge :)

It depends on the mode - there's default Hard which is IMO comparable to Rogue Legacy. The next is Easy mode, where you can customize the difficulty parameters like game speed, damage taken etc. to your liking, but get locked out of getting most trophies. After you beat the Hard mode, Incredible mode is unlocked, where no progress is carried over between runs, and finally there's Legendary mode, completion of which is one of the most difficult Trophies available.

• Like 3

Happy to hear you liked those! We've actually started working on YAZD HD for PS4, but at one point we needed all hands on Fury Unleashed, so it was put on hold. Maybe one day, but our console programmer is really tired with porting games, so I don't know if he'll take another one. The situation with Oozi is even more complicated - it uses ancient technology called XNA and would have to be upgraded to a modern engine in order to be released on consoles. But if Fury Unleashed launch goes well, we might just hire someone to upgrade it.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I for one, LOVE those insane challenges that give me the excuse to keep coming back overtime for another shot. To this day I’m still attempting SUPER MEAT BOY and NUCLEAR THRONE, which wouldn’t be the case if I had easily platinumed it initially. I just have to do it in small doses if I want to keep my sanity and love for the game. FURY UNLEASHED and SPELUNKY 2 will prob be the next ones that will take me years if ever, but it’s all good. Got my moneys worth so Can’t complain actually!

7 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

What’s the difference between Incredible and Legendary mode?

INCREDIBLE MODE: Start with no upgrades, but earn some at the end of every chapter based on the amount of ink you collect. Progression doesn’t carry over between runs, so gotta get gud and lucky to beat.

LEGENDARY: NO upgrades. Period.

2 hours ago, FEARTRAIN said:

I for one, LOVE those insane challenges that give me the excuse to keep coming back overtime for another shot. To this day I’m still attempting SUPER MEAT BOY and NUCLEAR THRONE, which wouldn’t be the case if I had easily platinumed it initially. I just have to do it in small doses if I want to keep my sanity and love for the game. FURY UNLEASHED and SPELUNKY 2 will prob be the next ones that will take me years if ever, but it’s all good. Got my moneys worth so Can’t complain actually!

INCREDIBLE MODE: Start with no upgrades, but earn some at the end of every chapter based on the amount of ink you collect. Progression doesn’t carry over between runs, so gotta get gud and lucky to beat.

LEGENDARY: NO upgrades. Period.

Oof. Challenge accepted.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 07/05/2020 at 0:43 AM, Madras256 said:

Happy to hear you liked those! We've actually started working on YAZD HD for PS4, but at one point we needed all hands on Fury Unleashed, so it was put on hold. Maybe one day, but our console programmer is really tired with porting games, so I don't know if he'll take another one. The situation with Oozi is even more complicated - it uses ancient technology called XNA and would have to be upgraded to a modern engine in order to be released on consoles. But if Fury Unleashed launch goes well, we might just hire someone to upgrade it.

really love fury unleashed, how goes the work we getting more games from you on PS or? I hope so..