Is this f2p?

Pinselneo

35 minutes ago, Naruto_Senju92 said:

Defuse the bomb sounds like its a cheap csgo or valorant clone for console warface was cheap too im dont expecting much but trophys seems easy to get

I think that those of us who have enjoyed this title do not share the same opinion as you.

I also think that he has never tried this title despite being free, if it were the case it would not even cross his mind to compare it with CS.

Edited by WaddysWDS
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Naruto_Senju92 said:

Defuse the bomb sounds like its a cheap csgo or valorant clone for console warface was cheap too im dont expecting much but trophys seems easy to get

You realize that Warface also has plant the bomb and even a trophy for it? 

So it's nothing new really 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pinselneo said:

The trophy list seems easier

Highly doubt this, cause this is pvp only. There was pretty much nothing hard in the original warface pvp. The special operations were the hard part of the platinum and you could learn them by heart. This one looks very competitive. I bet there is some sort of skill- or rank based matchmaking in ranked mode

Edited by westersburg

I hope for a new game, Warface was a lot of fun, but the Platinum was impossible for me because this pve was to hard with randoms. This List is a lot more easier than Warface 1. I can only see PvP Trophies and that makes the Platinum much more easy.

Edited by Sikutai

12 hours ago, Sikutai said:

I hope for a new game, Warface was a lot of fun, but the Platinum was impossible for me because with Randoms... This List seems easier.

Lol good luck with winning 3 ranked matches in a row and reaching first place in your team if you play only with randoms. 

5 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Lol good luck with winning 3 ranked matches in a row and reaching first place in your team if you play only with randoms. 

That sounds easy. Do you usually don't play MP Games?

Edited by Sikutai

6 hours ago, Sikutai said:

That sounds easy. Do you usually don't play MP Games?

Well I played the first game for 450 hours and have a 2.0 KD. 

In ranked you play  in 5 player Squads, which can team up before searching. So if you search solo and play with 4 randoms, you're chances are high to loose more matches than winning because you will probably play vs communicating teams. 

Also, if you play MP games so often, why didn't you just search a competent group for the PVE? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 6:24 PM, Naruto_Senju92 said:

Sorry, I think I owe you an apology.

It is almost a CS: GO.

...this game is not worth $20...or any amount of money to be completely honest. I was fooled by gameplay videos on YT and bought it thinking it would be a good & quick MP game to enjoy on a console. Booooy oh boy, the movement is so clunky I want to twist my thumbs off.

This game brings nothing new to the table and even as a copycat, it's just so much worse than other shooters (even on consoles). Maybe should've watched a proper review before jumping the gun.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 7:36 PM, Sinthoras_96 said:

You don’t need to finish first in three ranked matches in a row.. It just says finish first on you’re team. I have all trophies playing normally. So it’s possible.

Edited by Tominator8490

4 hours ago, Tominator8490 said:

You don’t need to finish first in three ranked matches in a row.. It just says finish first on you’re team. I have all trophies playing normally. So it’s possible.

Well I have the plat already and also got all trophies without boosting. 

The description was misleading. As you said it's just MVP three times in Hardcore, not three times in a row. 

The flash bang trophy is also misleading. You need to be blinded whilst killing not the enemy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@Sinthoras_96 How can you even do that? At its current state, it’s just unplayable with all the framerate drop, the freezes during gunfights, the terrible hit registers, etc. I’ll wait until the devs fix those issues.

Are you playing on a PS4 Pro and/or with a TV that has HDR? 

If yes, disable enhanced resolution ingame (only PS4 Pro). 

Also disable HDR (only if your display supports HDR).

Now this gets a little tricky. The HDR settings are glitched. So even if you turn them off, the game will always launch with active HDR. You need to deactivate HDR output in the console settings of your PS4. This is very annoying since you need to switch that setting every time you want to play a different game with HDR enabled. 

This doesn't fix the freezes, but it reduces them and improves the general framerate a lot. 

11 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Well I have the plat already and also got all trophies without boosting. 

The description was misleading. As you said it's just MVP three times in Hardcore, not three times in a row. 

The flash bang trophy is also misleading. You need to be blinded whilst killing not the enemy. 

You have to blind the enemie and kill him quickly. There is a Challenge Card "Kill 20 enemies whilst being blinded by flashbang" and I only got 1/20 there. 

I’m seriously getting sick of this game, with all the horrible framerate drops, hit registration, etc. I simply can’t play this game until the devs fix all their craps, it’s unplayable.

Launching a half baked online game shouldn’t be acceptable!

Edited by MaxieM0us3