Blue Flamed Challenger

The thing is since the last update they added a few extra Expert challenges for most of the characters and they are now required to get the trophy unless you can play in the 1.00 version.

I got the trophy with Es but her most recent challenges are way more difficult.

3 minutes ago, jim_guitariste said:

I can’t play version 1.00, i’ve bought the game on the store ^^’

So be aware you're gonna have to beat a few more Expert challenges if you stick with Susanoo.

I don't know if they're really that much more difficult, I tried the character but he's not my style at all, so I went with Es for the challenges.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 9:17 AM, iFraaN97 said:

So be aware you're gonna have to beat a few more Expert challenges if you stick with Susanoo.

I don't know if they're really that much more difficult, I tried the character but he's not my style at all, so I went with Es for the challenges.

Possible to use the glitches to get past expert challenges? Or does it only work for the hard ones? I've done all of Es normal and hard ones but am somewhat stuck at the first expert mission. Also just recently got all of Susanoo's normal missions.

2 minutes ago, nooitzben said:

Possible to use the glitches to get past expert challenges? Or does it only work for the hard ones? I've done all of Es normal and hard ones but am somewhat stuck at the first expert mission. Also just recently got all of Susanoo's normal missions.

I can confirm this works as long as you have finished all of the normal trials. Although I did mine legitimately but if your struggling you have the option available to you. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nooitzben said:

Yeah, seems like you can use the glitch to get the trophy, I haven't tried myself but some people confirmed it.

Es expert challenges are definitely tricky, especially the new ones with the update, so there's no need for you to bother if you just want to grab the trophy.

Edited by iFraaN97
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

I can confirm this works as long as you have finished all of the normal trials. Although I did mine legitimately but if your struggling you have the option available to you. 

21 hours ago, iFraaN97 said:

Yeah, seems like you can use the glitch to get the trophy, I haven't tried myself but some people confirmed it.

Es expert challenges are definitely tricky, especially the new ones with the update, so there's no need for you to bother if you just want to grab the trophy.

Luckily I just got all missions done for Es. I was able to do the last expert challenge without glitching. It wasn't hard I just need some practice to get it down. The glitch is really helpful for getting past most of the impractical combos. 

• 8 months later...