Favorite Platinum Achieved

wolf723

Demon's Souls.

Met a lot of great people as I made my way through the game. I wrote a lot of guides for the game before everyone knew what was what. Back when I was playing it people through I was a badass... people were still returning the game for being too hard and I was beating it 5-6 times a day. I legitimately earned level 712 and beat that game over 200 times.

Thought about importing to platinum it again, but could never find a decent deal.

• Like 1

Probably PROTOTYPE, it was so much fun except for the movement challenges and finding all of those stupid landmarks, i swear I spent 8+hours looking for just 1 of them.Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 was also very fun but mission mode was such a grind.

Killzone 2. My first ever non-sport online game, and I racked up over 1000 hours of fun there, and met the bulk of my psn friends who I still talk and play with today on other titles. The trophies were pretty challenging which I enjoyed, but at times hated! Was so satisfying to hear that ping in the end though!

Demon's Souls no doubt about it. I enjoyed the game and trophies so much and I ended up importing the same game from different region just to plat it again. My first platinum and my favorite.

I'll hop on the triple stack Demons Souls Bandwagon.

Its probably like the best game ever made

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, not only is it an ultra rare and i had fun, I was the first to get it in the world!!  

And then theres White Knight Cronicles, after playing a game for 1800hrs+ 700 after the Plat.. you have to love having it!

Also Demon's Souls! Loved it so much i cosplay from it. made the Dragonbone Smasher, Monks Headwrapings, Leather armor and the whole Maiden in Black dress and more for my gf. google " Demon's Souls cosplay " and you should see us easily in the top images, in our 1st version!