Just did all 12 weeks on hunter online and no trophy for the journey?

Keep playing without failing and it should eventually pop up. The only required thing is surviving 12 weeks and having at least 1 person in your clan. You haven’t done anything wrong so all you can do is play another or few more matches and hope it will pop up. I hope the weeks don’t reset after week 12?

8 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Keep playing without failing and it should eventually pop up. The only required thing is surviving 12 weeks and having at least 1 person in your clan. You haven’t done anything wrong so all you can do is play another or few more matches and hope it will pop up. I hope the weeks don’t reset after week 12?

Yeah they reset 

You have to pick either hunters or firefly again , I’m gonna pick hunters again and see if it pops it 

Edited by Kai_armour95

On 5/19/2020 at 8:24 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

I am so glad Part II isn't having any MP (well, they said they'll do a standalone online mode at some point, but not as a direct part of the game on launch).

Totally agree I don't like mp trophies and MORE if you ask me to play almost 30 hours of the same thing for both sides factions.

If the game is online/multiplayer oriented not problem but if it not I don't agree with those

• Like 2

On 5/19/2020 at 1:24 PM, PhantomFear94 said:

I am so glad Part II isn't having any MP (well, they said they'll do a standalone online mode at some point, but not as a direct part of the game on launch).

Agree with this too, personally I think MP trophies should be in a separate list and not for getting the Platinum Trophy.  I also think that when servers are gone, like for the PS3 version that the trophies associated with Online either be adjusted for Single Player or removed altogether. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 9:08 AM, ShahinMiah said:

It is fun if you’re good at it 1f602.png

Yes, I am pretty much novice at it, as I have never done it before and I have failed on both Hunter and Firefly Journey's and I also need 5 downs now on the Bus Depot level and that seems a very rare locale for any of the matches.  It chucks you out if you go out of the room for anything as well.  I wish it would also give you that Humming sound when an enemy is near to you rather than looking at triangles on a map.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 8:05 AM, SnowxSakura said:

That's the only fun part about TLOU imo

This is insanity. It's such a poorly designed mode in every way. Players with 0 kills, 0 downs, 0 revives will top the leaderboards consistently but you'll be in dead last with the most kills and downs.

It popped for me no problem. I'm so glad I'm finally done with this. The online was ok but it's really annoying playing against full parties with 999 level making callouts 24/7. The mode that says "No Parties" puts you into games with parties for some reason.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, kinggamer1st said:

Currently trying to boost matches and it seems like there's problems with the servers because sometimes my party can't even connect to a game. We had a UK guy who couldn't even get into a party without disconnecting from everyone.

Yes it was very bad yesterday, don't know why.  I just got the Platinum and I would like to thank everyone I played with online and sorry if I sucked sometimes [ first matches always were bad].