What the?...

RoxasOnFire

21 minutes ago, madbuk said:

I have the collection digitally but the store still wants me to pay £15.99 (each) to get them separately. All 3 are available to purchase for me.

Hmm I dont know too. Maybe it's an Asian store thing like why we have Mafia II free for a few hours ?. This time maybe they just getting considerate not letting customers buy the same stuffs again lol

10 minutes ago, TacoParade said:

My US Bioshock Remastered AND my HK Bioshock Remastered both share lists. and are not unique.

is it a JP/French only?

Until all 4 lists have a lot more players registered, all we can say for certain is there is an EU stack and most likely a JP one as well ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

just bought the EU stack as well. So we will see.

EDIT: Waiting for the download will see if its a new list. The HK and US ones are confirmed to be the same list. I'm trusting frenchie and getting the EU version of the game now. (thank you everyone for trying to bust this myth, my wallet is not happy though)

Edited by TacoParade
addition

6 minutes ago, TacoParade said:

just bought the EU stack as well. So we will see.

EDIT: Waiting for the download will see if its a new list. The HK and US ones are confirmed to be the same list. I'm trusting frenchie and getting the EU version of the game now. (thank you everyone for trying to bust this myth, my wallet is not happy though)

You're research will help fund the next bioshock... hopefully.

Its just really....really unfortunate to have to buy all these copies and it be the same version. I'm optimistic of this EU version. It's just I literally tell my real life friends (man if there was a game I could platinum all over again it'd be the Bioshock Series for sure." and then this tease happens. I just want it real, in my console lol

No it used to be.

Bioshock (JP PS3)

Bioshock (US PS3)

Bioshock Collection

NOW they've added a Bioshock Remastered (and i've checked both HK, and US and it is NOT a different stack. I'm 5 mins left on the EU PS4 download of the Bioshock Remastered in search of that last stack or two)

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

Isn't it just one list for Japan, and the other list is for the rest of the world?

It doesn't look to be that way but we're not going to be 100% certain, until more players are registered in all 4 lists so we can see what the spread of countries is like.

In the US store, I see not only the Collection - all 3 games in one - but now I see an entry for each individual game including Infinite. Interesting enough, the Infinite product description is the same as the Collection, whereas the first two games have descriptions related to the game + dlc of the respective game.

@Tunnel1ngEffect yes, but I don’t know if the individual games are tied to the new lists.

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit

5 minutes ago, Tunnel1ngEffect said:

Are the US versions out? Are we getting new lists there as well? Thanks for the info about the UK one though.

These new standalone versions had a simultaneous worldwide release last night but it looks like the US and Asian copies just share the old Trilogy Collection lists from 4 years ago, whereas the EU and JP versions now have separate lists. Infinite is still a 1 list deal on the PS4 so there's no reason to rebuy it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

The US versions do NOT stack. I wasted all my money, please see my older posts.

I had all the previous stacks including JP PS3 physical.

HK Bio 1-2 is NOT the right stack

US Bio 1 NOT the right stack

finally got EU Bio 1 and 2, they are correct. 

Edited by TacoParade

1 minute ago, TacoParade said:

The US versions do NOT stack. I wasted all my money, please see my older posts.

I had all the previous stacks including JP PS3 physical.

HK Bio 1-2 is NOT the right stack

US Bio 1 NOT the right stack

finally got EU Bio 1 and 2, they are correct. 

So there’s no point of buying from either the Asian or US store if you have the collection? That’s a shame, I was looking forward to stacking the first two.

Just now, TacoParade said:

now we need to figure out why there are TWO listings of Bio 1 and 2 REMASTERED

One of them is EU

now we need to figure out of EU and GER share the same list. Let me know if you find out. 

User 'Archavix' seems to have all the stacks on their profile. Japanese account, so unknown if that means anything.

Just now, TacoParade said:

You can if you get the EU version. im trying to figure out what the second stack is. because they have two stacks now. i dont have anymore money to test german though.

I thought someone here said the second stack is Japan? I could be wrong. And unfortunately I never dealt with the whole “having an account for a different region” because I’m not sure how to do it, and I worry it might mess up my other games.

6 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

I thought someone here said the second stack is Japan? I could be wrong. And unfortunately I never dealt with the whole “having an account for a different region” because I’m not sure how to do it, and I worry it might mess up my other games.

Unless your PS4 dies and you forget your login details for the other account(s), absolutely nothing bad will happen if you make a load of alt accounts so you can get other region stacks :). The only time stacking becomes a major headache, is when you're trying to stack Vita games, on account of the fact that system only legitimately supports having 1 active account at any given time unless you use the multi-account exploit to trick the system into thinking you're using another account entirely.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.