What the?...

RoxasOnFire

5 minutes ago, ckleckner78 said:

hmm weird on my psnprofiles profiles the games say bioshock and bioshock 2 but on my actual ps4 the games have been renamed to remastered so im wondering if it will be same trophy list

The lists are only like that, because @BlindMango hasn't rescanned them yet :). These new lists are for the upcoming standalone re-releases of the versions we got in the Trilogy Collection a few years back so will be the exact same games - only on separate discs instead of being squeezed onto 1 disc.

On 5/24/2020 at 4:42 AM, HuntingFever said:

The lists are only like that, because @BlindMango hasn't rescanned them yet :). These new lists are for the upcoming standalone re-releases of the versions we got in the Trilogy Collection a few years back so will be the exact same games - only on separate discs instead of being squeezed onto 1 disc.

If these are indeed re-releases is there any word on when they’re up for sale?

I actually look forward to play these games again. Allthough infinite was a bit superior compared to these games, 1 and 2 are also really good games. Im curious what the prize will be. As a standalone they shouldn't cost more than 10-15 € separately. Hope it will come out this week, would be a nice gap filler until TLOU2 releases.

6 hours ago, westersburg said:

I actually look forward to play these games again. Allthough infinite was a bit superior compared to these games, 1 and 2 are also really good games. Im curious what the prize will be. As a standalone they shouldn't cost more than 10-15 € separately. Hope it will come out this week, would be a nice gap filler until TLOU2 releases.

I also. Another reason to play these great games agian is always welcome! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, milanbarca82 said:

Don't mind playing these great games again.  I hope Bioshock Infinite follows suit as it was my favorite of the trilogy.

Your just full of unpopular opinions aren't you?, final fantasy 13 and bioshock infinite.  Jk infinite is my favourite too so far. i can't imagine they will release that one because it was a separate package to begin with.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

Your just full of unpopular opinions aren't you1f602.png, final fantasy 13 and bioshock infinite.  Jk infinite is my favourite too so far. i can't imagine they will release that one because it was a separate package to begin with.

It wasn't. The collection came with all three games. Infinite was just on a seperate disk. You couldn't buy the collection without it.

54 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

I could have sworn I've seen people say it was separate,  I assumed they were telling the truth.

If you buy it as a retail version you get a box with 2 seperate cases (1 for each disk). Maybe someone just sold one of them haha. Not officially available tho

3 minutes ago, westersburg said:

If you buy it as a retail version you get a box with 2 seperate cases (1 for each disk). Maybe someone just sold one of them haha. Not officially available tho

That makes sense, I wonder if this means  a new physical release where they are separate, seems unlikely but might happen.

Just purchased and downloaded the first bioshock from Japan the list is a new separate one!!!

Can't purchase bioshock 2 from japan due to the cero z rating needing a credit card.

Edited by spiderlegend
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TacoParade said:

That still doesnt answer whether or not they are seperate entries in the trophy lists.

These Bioshock 1 and 2 re-releases have separate lists to the Trilogy Collection that came out 4 years ago but Infinite shares the same list as the existing one so no 3rd stack for that one. I don't get why it is so hard for people to accept these new stand alone re-releases are the exact same games as before, just split up into separate releases with new lists so people can buy their favourite entry again without having to get all 3 and be lumbered with one or two games they don't care for.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.