Kinda new here.

KiNg_PK

So I guess I could say i'm new here, but I made this account I think a month or 2 ago. 

Anyway, I just recently decided that I wanted to try my hand at Platinum hunting. I was wanting to get everyone's tips, tricks, hint, and whatever else may help me in my future endeavors.

I am currently working on the last of us and have 3 Platinum Trophies, (despite the fact that i've had a PS3 since launch). But the reason I wanted to start getting platinum's for games is because I never feel like i've finished that game unless I get everything i possibly can done. 

So with that said I was wondering what got everyone else started with there hunt and would like to hear their stories of success and maybe the occasional failure to get to know everyone. 

Oh, and anyone who wants to help with the The Last of Us multiplayer trophies is more than welcome. Although I don't know if it'll work if we're on different sides. (Currently with the Hunters).

Welcome :)

As for what got me started, I guess my friend and I got a bit too competitive lol Trophy hunting also gives a sense of accomplishment though, could be either of those.

I'd help you with Last Of Us but no room on my console.

Wasn't really expecting replies this fast, but thanks anyways I'm almost done with the Hunters so it's all good

Welcome!!

I was also in your position at one point, i just played through the story not worrying about trophies hence all the shocking % on my account!!! 

Then just started to enjoy it and thought what the hell, so currently trying to rectify some of the damage i have done.

Anyway enjoy your stay, it's awesome.

Welcome to the site!  I can't see how you had an account for a month or two and you are just now getting involved with the community.  Better late than never  :D

I didn't start getting serious about platinums until about a year ago.  I wanted to do better than my friends on the PS3 (actual friends and people I met while playing games), so I started collecting platinums just to get my level up.  Now that I have some of the people on here as friends on the PS3, I know that I will never be on the top of the list (for example, I have a friend on level 25, while I'm only at 16  <_< ), but it is a fun addiction to try to get platinums now.

Oh, and hang around the forums also, you meet some really interesting people  ^_^

Welcome to the site!  I can't see how you had an account for a month or two and you are just now getting involved with the community.  Better late than never  :D

I didn't start getting serious about platinums until about a year ago.  I wanted to do better than my friends on the PS3 (actual friends and people I met while playing games), so I started collecting platinums just to get my level up.  Now that I have some of the people on here as friends on the PS3, I know that I will never be on the top of the list (for example, I have a friend on level 25, while I'm only at 16  <_< ), but it is a fun addiction to try to get platinums now.

Oh, and hang around the forums also, you meet some really interesting people  ^_^

At the time I made the account I actually had forgotten about it the next day. Then last week I was looking for a sight to help with a trophy I was having trouble with and ran across this one and had already had an account made. Imagine my surprise, being as lazy as I am, that I didn't have to sign up again.