VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

9 hours ago, Slava said:

Yeah, Minecraft for Hololive EN girls now is what Fortnite is for teenagers - just a hub where they can do something together while they talk to each other in VC. Less like a game, and more like a place where they meet. I think, these interactions are the important part and part of the reason why they keep coming back to Minecraft.

That said, they've been hard at work on the portal area recently. They're putting a lot of time and effort into it. 

I also like their Minecraft streams because they're the ones where most of the funny moments happen 1f601.png. I saw one of Gura's recent streams, where she was out for blood once again, and picked Irys and Kronii as her targets. The moment where she sat behind Irys in her boat unbeknownst to her was so funny. 

Link to the clip

Also speaking of cute interactions in Minecraft, just the stuff like Gura and Shion leaving love letters for each other is fun to watch as well.

Clip

I hate YouTube for the amount of ads it annoys me with (I mostly watch videos on my phone nowadays), but I love how well its recommendations work. I watch Gura obviously, but I don't watch Shion. So the clip with her response is exactly what I want to appear on my page.

I'm not sure why Apex Legends and (sometimes) Valorant are only competitive shooters Hololive members play. Maybe that's because they're so popular. Don't think they can't get permission to play other ones like CoD, BF, or CS. Personally, I don't mind watching Apex. I'm not a fan of the Battle Royale genre, but this one is much faster paced than others, and just looks and plays better. It's still kind of broken though. Somehow, the lobbies in this game are more laggy then the actual matches 1f601.png.

BTW, I can't help but notice the absence of PlayStation exclusive games in Hololive EN streams. What's up with that? I see the JP members play those from time to time, but not EN. Do none of them have PlayStation consoles? 

I definitely agree with you there. I'm not all that into the solo Minecraft streams, but as of late, it's almost exclusively been collabs with other members, even if it's just in an unofficial capacity. Some of the best interactions come from the Minecraft streams, so I'm all for it. With Council now a thing, and the EN and JP servers getting merged soon, it'll be a lot less lonely on there than it has been for the past year. It's been nice seeing them all work together towards a common goal.

I missed that stream, so thanks for linking the highlights. Gura living up to the title of Apex Predator there. ? I remember seeing the stream where Gura was writing those messages to a bunch of the JP members. Shion's reaction was really cute. Maybe when the servers merge, they really will get married. ?

I'm not really sure why Apex Legends is the go-to competitive shooter in Hololive. Ame's played Overwatch and CS: GO before, and Pekora recently played TF2, so I guess it's less about permissions and more to do with their own preferences. I'm not really into the whole competitive shooter scene, and personally I find those streams kind of boring, so I usually give them a pass.

I'm not too sure about Calli and Kiara since I don't watch them, but the rest of Myth are primarily PC gamers with some Switch on the side. I don't think they own any PlayStation consoles. Still early days with Council, so I have a lot to learn about them still, but it appears to be the same situation with them as well. I've heard Gura bring up the PS4 before in a Dead By Daylight stream, but she was just mocking the obnoxious fan sound it has lol. ? I'm sure they'd be open to playing some PS exclusives, but if they didn't own a PS4 before joining Hololive, there's not much reason to run out and get one now that the PS5 is out. Maybe they'll get one once the stock issues are resolved.

EDIT: Mumei and Kronii have such great chemistry with each other. ?

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 3

On 9/30/2021 at 4:35 AM, Redgrave said:

Yeah, I remember seeing the blatant censorship in RE7 when I watched some of the JP girls play it. Like when Pekora played that Blackjack DLC instead of the characters' fingers getting cut off by the contraption they are instead broken by being bent backwards which is just as painful I think 1f61b.png There is also other stuff like when the cop gets his head stabbed by Jack instead of his head getting sliced it looks like Jack just stabs him in the back of the head and his face goes blank. Or the moment when Lucas gets his arm cut off by Jack his arm kind of dangles like it's supposed to be cut off 1f61b.png

But yeah, I think it just comes down to whether or not they feel like playing a certain thing even if they have permission. I'm certain they do have permission for Soulsborne games and I would love to watch them play them, especially Bloodborne, but those games are pretty hard to stream because no matter what you do chat will say you're playing it wrong even if you do what they tell you to 1f62c.png I feel like it wasn't like that with Devil May Cry at least but Dark Souls is pretty notorious for it so I don't blame any of them for not really wanting to put up with that. I know Ame definitely says she doesn't want to since I'm sure she knows she will get frustrated at both the game and chat which just wouldn't be fun to watch in general.

I do get the burnout from Minecraft and Apex though. I haven't watched any of them play Apex in a long time since I'm not really into it and I only really watch Minecraft if one of the ones I really like are playing it or it's like a special collab sort of thing. It also probably doesn't help that it's kind of hard for me to understand what's going on since like I mentioned in a previous post I'm like one of the few people that has never played it so I'm really only there to see what kind of unfortunate accident they wind up causing or getting into 1f61b.png Lately they have been doing unofficial collabs where it will be more than one in a call and playing together, so it's something different at least. Since it's almost October though, I'm sure they have other games in mind to fit the Halloween mood at least.

As for Pekora yeah she was one of the first I got into 1f61b.png I think her playing MGS3 made me really like her a lot but it's funny seeing what situations she gets into during certain games and her reactions to things are funny to me. And yeah, her fondness of Moona is pretty cute and funny to see 1f601.png I'm sure if that were to happen it would be pretty great to see since who knows what Pekora would do 1f61b.png

I never saw the RE7 streams but I did watch some of the jp girls play RE2 and was unpleasantly surprised at the censorship at the part where Leon drags out that dude early in the game. Instead of showing that the lower part of his body was missing they just kept it intact, like wtf!? That doesn't make ANY sense LOL! But I guess each country has their weird laws. I just find it funny why there would be a need to censor a horror game that usually carries the potential of including gore.

EXACTLY! Chat would backseat the crap out if they played any soulsborne games. Might just be better to stick with whatever works and keep them calm. I can definitely understand why the girls would shy away from trying new games if chat's gonna be assholes all the time. There is one that comes to mind when Noel was playing Nioh for the first time. She cleared the game and for anyone that's played Nioh know just how hard of a game it is to the average gamer. Instead of looking at her achievement as a whole they kept nitpicking on small mistakes during her run. Noel was so frustrated that she almost broke a tooth! Worst part is it's not just one or two people in the chat but a big portion! I dunno, chat has their moments but most of the time it's downright bad! Hope Cover hires some moderators so that the girls won't have to keep track of whatever chat is saying.

I never watch the solo minecraft streams but lately there's been a lot of spontaneous collabs from other members so I have been enjoying them quite a lot recently. I feel like a lot of funny stuff happens just within the minecraft sphere, the clippers also have a nice field day whenever that happens! :D  As for Apex, I never played it so I can't really enjoy those streams, but a lot of outside collabs happen from Apex so I am thankful that the game provides that opportunity. It also goes to show that maybe Cover aren't too strict with collabs in general. There was a recent one where robocco, choco-sensei and astel-kun from holostars had a collab in Apex. That to me is golden due to the fact that, well, y'know how the girls (at least the jp ones) kinda have that idol image going for them? Them collabing with other guys will make the puritan fans butt hole tickle just a little too much, reporting videos and leaving dislikes and whatnot. But I'm glad that that wall is being breached slowly but steadily. 

I believe the mgs streams are privated? I tried looking for them but to no avail! I found Pekora on Flare's channel actually, it was their first minecraft collab together and it is also the legendary moment where Pekora and Flare meet Moona for the first time. It was actually from a clip where pekora is flexing her "phd" in english trying to communicate with Moona lol! :D  I looked up the source, saw the stream and got hooked and fell for all three of the girls! Good times! :D  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I definitely agree with you there. I'm not all that into the solo Minecraft streams, but as of late, it's almost exclusively been collabs with other members, even if it's just in an unofficial capacity. Some of the best interactions come from the Minecraft streams, so I'm all for it. With Council now a thing, and the EN and JP servers getting merged soon, it'll be a lot less lonely on there than it has been for the past year. It's been nice seeing them all work together towards a common goal.

I missed that stream, so thanks for linking the highlights. Gura living up to the title of Apex Predator there. 1f606.png I remember seeing the stream where Gura was writing those messages to a bunch of the JP members. Shion's reaction was really cute. Maybe when the servers merge, they really will get married. 1f61d.png

I'm not really sure why Apex Legends is the go-to competitive shooter in Hololive. Ame's played Overwatch and CS: GO before, and Pekora recently played TF2, so I guess it's less about permissions and more to do with their own preferences. I'm not really into the whole competitive shooter scene, and personally I find those streams kind of boring, so I usually give them a pass.

I'm not too sure about Calli and Kiara since I don't watch them, but the rest of Myth are primarily PC gamers with some Switch on the side. I don't think they own any PlayStation consoles. Still early days with Council, so I have a lot to learn about them still, but it appears to be the same situation with them as well. I've heard Gura bring up the PS4 before in a Dead By Daylight stream, but she was just mocking the obnoxious fan sound it has lol. 1f604.png I'm sure they'd be open to playing some PS exclusives, but if they didn't own a PS4 before joining Hololive, there's not much reason to run out and get one now that the PS5 is out. Maybe they'll get one once the stock issues are resolved.

EDIT: Mumei and Kronii have such great chemistry with each other. 1f606.png

I definitely agree with you bro, but will everybody fit if they merge the servers? Like is there a maximum capacity on how many players can be in one server? Sorry I'm not too knowledgeable on minecraft so I don't know the finer details. I imagine it getting pretty scuffed if they get everybody together to celebrate a special event of sorts. Like even in the the recent minecraft stream Bae had the discord voice chat and it was kinda hard to hear who was saying what. And I imagine it'll probably get even more scuffed once JP Gen 6 and EN Gen 3 comes around, I imagine probably sometime next year. 

I think Gura will have to wrestle Aqua over Shion's love lol! :D 

THIS! Yes I was very surprised by this as well. Isn't CS and Overwatch generally more popular than Apex? Yeah I agree, personally i just feels like an endless loop of the same thing and what makes matters worse is not a lot of dialogue occurs either so I pass on them as well. Although I do watch them from time to time whenever there's an unorthodox collab, just to see the friendly banter. 

I think all the girls are primarily PC and nintendo switch players. I can also see the appeal of not wanting to own a console unless there's a game they REALLY wanna play. They could just upgrade their PC's to match modern consoles anyway, I mean the PS5 and Xbox series X is supposedly already outdated in terms of specs. Plus most games are on Steam anyway so there's another reason not to get console. 

I LOVE KROMEI! Their back and forth is hands down the best in the EN gang! :D That "We were here too" stream is already a golden classic in my book, Mumei was nuts in that one despite the scuffed audio at the beginning. It's like whenever they're in the same room pure magic happens! Can't wai to see them collab more! Kronii is such a tsundere, love her cool persona but I'm more in love with her gap moe lol! <3  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

I definitely agree with you bro, but will everybody fit if they merge the servers? Like is there a maximum capacity on how many players can be in one server? Sorry I'm not too knowledgeable on minecraft so I don't know the finer details. I imagine it getting pretty scuffed if they get everybody together to celebrate a special event of sorts. Like even in the the recent minecraft stream Bae had the discord voice chat and it was kinda hard to hear who was saying what. And I imagine it'll probably get even more scuffed once JP Gen 6 and EN Gen 3 comes around, I imagine probably sometime next year. 

I think Gura will have to wrestle Aqua over Shion's love lol! :D 

THIS! Yes I was very surprised by this as well. Isn't CS and Overwatch generally more popular than Apex? Yeah I agree, personally i just feels like an endless loop of the same thing and what makes matters worse is not a lot of dialogue occurs either so I pass on them as well. Although I do watch them from time to time whenever there's an unorthodox collab, just to see the friendly banter. 

I think all the girls are primarily PC and nintendo switch players. I can also see the appeal of not wanting to own a console unless there's a game they REALLY wanna play. They could just upgrade their PC's to match modern consoles anyway, I mean the PS5 and Xbox series X is supposedly already outdated in terms of specs. Plus most games are on Steam anyway so there's another reason not to get console. 

I LOVE KROMEI! Their back and forth is hands down the best in the EN gang! :D That "We were here too" stream is already a golden classic in my book, Mumei was nuts in that one despite the scuffed audio at the beginning. It's like whenever they're in the same room pure magic happens! Can't wai to see them collab more! Kronii is such a tsundere, love her cool persona but I'm more in love with her gap moe lol! <3  

There's not really a limit as far as I'm aware. It depends on how beefy the server they're using is, but I'm sure that's all been taken into consideration. Communication is definitely a valid concern though, at least for the big events with lots of people. Ame recently mentioned it being possible to have proximity chat, meaning you only hear the people near you in-game, so maybe that's something they'll look into. They'd also need someone translating if there were both EN and JP girls in the same Discord call.

Honestly, I have no idea what shooters are considered to be the most popular these days. I'm out of the loop. ? I would assume Apex is at least *amongst* the most popular ones though.

Yeah, that's another thing. A PlayStation "exclusive" is starting to mean *console* exclusive that's also available on PC, like Xbox have been doing for a while. If you're already gaming on PC, there's probably not much reason to get a PlayStation console going forward. Nintendo exclusives still mean that they're only available on their consoles, so having a PC and Switch would give you access to pretty much everything there is to play.

I loved the We Were Here Collab Together collab Mumei and Kronii did too. A classic for sure. ? I think Mumei brings out the best in everyone she collabs with, but she seems to have that extra special something with Kronii. Get them two in the same stream and you're guaranteed some shenanigans. ?

6 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

That to me is golden due to the fact that, well, y'know how the girls (at least the jp ones) kinda have that idol image going for them? Them collabing with other guys will make the puritan fans butt hole tickle just a little too much, reporting videos and leaving dislikes and whatnot. But I'm glad that that wall is being breached slowly but steadily. 

Honestly, I like the fact that Hololive try to maintain that idol-like image for their talents by (for the most part) keeping them separated from the men. I mean it's one of the things that make them unique when compared to all the other VTuber companies and indies out there. I don't want to see the company change like that because I like them how they are now. If that makes me a "puritan fan", then so be it.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

I never saw the RE7 streams but I did watch some of the jp girls play RE2 and was unpleasantly surprised at the censorship at the part where Leon drags out that dude early in the game. Instead of showing that the lower part of his body was missing they just kept it intact, like wtf!? That doesn't make ANY sense LOL! But I guess each country has their weird laws. I just find it funny why there would be a need to censor a horror game that usually carries the potential of including gore.

EXACTLY! Chat would backseat the crap out if they played any soulsborne games. Might just be better to stick with whatever works and keep them calm. I can definitely understand why the girls would shy away from trying new games if chat's gonna be assholes all the time. There is one that comes to mind when Noel was playing Nioh for the first time. She cleared the game and for anyone that's played Nioh know just how hard of a game it is to the average gamer. Instead of looking at her achievement as a whole they kept nitpicking on small mistakes during her run. Noel was so frustrated that she almost broke a tooth! Worst part is it's not just one or two people in the chat but a big portion! I dunno, chat has their moments but most of the time it's downright bad! Hope Cover hires some moderators so that the girls won't have to keep track of whatever chat is saying.

I never watch the solo minecraft streams but lately there's been a lot of spontaneous collabs from other members so I have been enjoying them quite a lot recently. I feel like a lot of funny stuff happens just within the minecraft sphere, the clippers also have a nice field day whenever that happens! :D  As for Apex, I never played it so I can't really enjoy those streams, but a lot of outside collabs happen from Apex so I am thankful that the game provides that opportunity. It also goes to show that maybe Cover aren't too strict with collabs in general. There was a recent one where robocco, choco-sensei and astel-kun from holostars had a collab in Apex. That to me is golden due to the fact that, well, y'know how the girls (at least the jp ones) kinda have that idol image going for them? Them collabing with other guys will make the puritan fans butt hole tickle just a little too much, reporting videos and leaving dislikes and whatnot. But I'm glad that that wall is being breached slowly but steadily. 

I believe the mgs streams are privated? I tried looking for them but to no avail! I found Pekora on Flare's channel actually, it was their first minecraft collab together and it is also the legendary moment where Pekora and Flare meet Moona for the first time. It was actually from a clip where pekora is flexing her "phd" in english trying to communicate with Moona lol! :D  I looked up the source, saw the stream and got hooked and fell for all three of the girls! Good times! :D  

Yeah, that part looked kind of weird since it just looks like the zombies chewed on his legs a bit ? But yeah, I don't fully understand it either but at least they find some ways to make it scary in a different way.

I know Noel played Nioh but I didn't hear about her getting that frustrated. ? From the moments I watched of her she seemed to be doing fine despite dying dozens of times to the same boss. If anything though that's why I like watching Soulsborne playthroughs since I think the experience winds up being different for everyone in some way even if they make "bad" decisions but I can understand them not wanting to deal with people complaining that they did something wrong at some point they would have no idea about. I think when Pikamee played Dark Souls 1 and 3 the chat wasn't bad but she's not as big of a channel as Hololive so that could be why.

As far as moderators yeah I feel like moderators for chats has been needed for a while. I thought Ina had one for some reason but I guess she doesn't. I don't know how YouTube chat moderation works compared to Twitch but yeah, it would be something worth doing especially since I'm pretty sure Gura got spoiled on Red Dead Redemption 2 because of the chat.

Yeah, a lot of good moments come from them playing Minecraft together like how when Kronii played with IRyS and she got intimidated by IRyS even though she didn't mean to come off that way ? As for the idol thing I think I prefer they keep the idol image like @Undead Wolf said since I feel like that's what has kept them unique and different from the regular streamers. It's kind of why I'm put off by Ollie and Calli lately because they want to do collabs with these Twitch streamers and I really don't think the Twitch environment and Hololive mesh well.

Yeah all the streams that have Konami games are privated until Konami decides to stop being shit and give them permission to stream their games which could range from "who knows how long" to "never" because of Konami's attitude of wanting to piss everyone off that doesn't play pachinko games. ? There are at least two people that have been translating the Pekora MGS streams since I guess they managed to archive them before they all got privated.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

There's not really a limit as far as I'm aware. It depends on how beefy the server they're using is, but I'm sure that's all been taken into consideration. Communication is definitely a valid concern though, at least for the big events with lots of people. Ame recently mentioned it being possible to have proximity chat, meaning you only hear the people near you in-game, so maybe that's something they'll look into. They'd also need someone translating if there were both EN and JP girls in the same Discord call.

Honestly, I have no idea what shooters are considered to be the most popular these days. I'm out of the loop. 1f61b.png I would assume Apex is at least *amongst* the most popular ones though.

Yeah, that's another thing. A PlayStation "exclusive" is starting to mean *console* exclusive that's also available on PC, like Xbox have been doing for a while. If you're already gaming on PC, there's probably not much reason to get a PlayStation console going forward. Nintendo exclusives still mean that they're only available on their consoles, so having a PC and Switch would give you access to pretty much everything there is to play.

I loved the We Were Here Collab Together collab Mumei and Kronii did too. A classic for sure. 1f604.png I think Mumei brings out the best in everyone she collabs with, but she seems to have that extra special something with Kronii. Get them two in the same stream and you're guaranteed some shenanigans. 1f606.png

Honestly, I like the fact that Hololive try to maintain that idol-like image for their talents by (for the most part) keeping them separated from the men. I mean it's one of the things that make them unique when compared to all the other VTuber companies and indies out there. I don't want to see the company change like that because I like them how they are now. If that makes me a "puritan fan", then so be it.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it turns out. Hopefully things won't get too scuffed. I know it's inevitable at times but if it occurs too often it kinda breaks my immersion a wee bit. That proximity chat definitely seems like a think that could work out. I wonder how that would work when everyone huddles together for, say, like a group photo at the end of a minecraft stream? Come to think of it, they did do that sports festival thing a while back and it seemed to have worked out pretty well. Maybe I'm just overthinking things I dunno.

Me neither dude, lol! But it definitely seems to be among one of the most popular shooters out there. Also surprising to find nobobdy plays fortnite or call of duty either, kinda refreshing to be honest.

IKR!? And their spontaneous minecraft collabs are a blast too! It's just the constant back and forth that's so funny! Mumei kinda gives me the same psychotic yet funny vibes as Korone does but with her own spin to it. Plus the fact she "forgor's" everything every 5 seconds makes it even better lol! She really do mesh well with everyone she collabs with, which I think only rivals polka's personality as she's also very much in her own space and just gets along with everyone IMO. xD As for Kronii, I love how mumei always manage to break her calm and cool persona every time they bicker lol! 

Bro, you're not a puritan fan, if you were you would've taken my comment and cancelled me on twitter or reddit or something lol! :D I just feel that, how do I put this, they're not gonna become less appealing or lovable just because they interacted with another male tuber, y'know what I mean? Take your obvious favorite as an example, are you gonna stop watching and become less supportive towards Ame if she collabs with a male tuber? Of course not! Plus the idol thing is kinda exclusive to the jp gang, we folks here in the west don't really look at "seisoness" and idol culture the same way, while of course there are puritans over here as well. But I can definitely see things from your end of the spectrum too. While I do think that most of the girls are open to male interaction, I know that there are those that absolutely won't. I believe Pekora and Miko are the ones that get really anxious around guys. Last thing you wanna do is make them do something they don't wanna do, which is fine. I'm speaking for those who are open to the idea towards male interaction, Fubuki and Matsuri are among the few that comes to mind. If hololive wanna keep it things the ay they are that's fine too. There's always Nijisanji as well as other independent ones out there (That I also watch religiously lol). :D   

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Yeah, that part looked kind of weird since it just looks like the zombies chewed on his legs a bit 1f61b.png But yeah, I don't fully understand it either but at least they find some ways to make it scary in a different way.

I know Noel played Nioh but I didn't hear about her getting that frustrated. 1f62c.png From the moments I watched of her she seemed to be doing fine despite dying dozens of times to the same boss. If anything though that's why I like watching Soulsborne playthroughs since I think the experience winds up being different for everyone in some way even if they make "bad" decisions but I can understand them not wanting to deal with people complaining that they did something wrong at some point they would have no idea about. I think when Pikamee played Dark Souls 1 and 3 the chat wasn't bad but she's not as big of a channel as Hololive so that could be why.

As far as moderators yeah I feel like moderators for chats has been needed for a while. I thought Ina had one for some reason but I guess she doesn't. I don't know how YouTube chat moderation works compared to Twitch but yeah, it would be something worth doing especially since I'm pretty sure Gura got spoiled on Red Dead Redemption 2 because of the chat.

Yeah, a lot of good moments come from them playing Minecraft together like how when Kronii played with IRyS and she got intimidated by IRyS even though she didn't mean to come off that way 1f61b.png As for the idol thing I think I prefer they keep the idol image like @Undead Wolf said since I feel like that's what has kept them unique and different from the regular streamers. It's kind of why I'm put off by Ollie and Calli lately because they want to do collabs with these Twitch streamers and I really don't think the Twitch environment and Hololive mesh well.

Yeah all the streams that have Konami games are privated until Konami decides to stop being shit and give them permission to stream their games which could range from "who knows how long" to "never" because of Konami's attitude of wanting to piss everyone off that doesn't play pachinko games. 1f610.png There are at least two people that have been translating the Pekora MGS streams since I guess they managed to archive them before they all got privated.

It's weird how the roles seems so reversed. Over here in the west violence and gore rarely gets censored but the slightest sexually themed game gets censored to oblivion and beyond! And vice versa in Japan lol! Good thing I'm somewhere in the middle! :D 

Yup, another reason to hire moderators is aside from the constant backseating, there's also the risk of spoilers so there's that. What was meant to be a fresh experience became quite the spoiled one! I know that Cover has grown into a big company but I'm not too sure if they have money and manpower to do the moderating thing for ALL the girls and boys. Hopefully they have something in mind down the road. I really don't want another Coco or Haachama incident where any of the girls make a small mistake and get harassed over it and as a result decide to graduate later on. 

It's just like how I told @Undead Wolf the girls won't lose appeal due to male interaction. While it is important for vtubers to acknowledge their fans, I think it's equally important for us as fans to support them regardless of what they wanna do, wether it be a collab with the opposite sex or whatever they feel like, y'know? As a fan of Subaru surely you must know that in her early streaming days one of her first collabs was with maimoto keisuke from nijisanji jp? Knowing this fact won't make you love her any less right? That's the point I'm trying to make, although I can definitely see and acknowledge things from your perspective as well. The fact that you and undead are having a conversation with valid points instead of pointing fingers and yelling at me for being wrong due to my differing opinion shows that y'all ain't puritans in the slightest but just normal fans such as myself. :D 

• Like 1

Going back to topic of shooters and their popularity for a second.

If Twitch is any indication, Apex Legends has been among the popular ones for a long time. CS is always at the top (because cyber sport), then it's Apex, Valorant, and Fortnite. Then COD Warzone, PUBG, and Rainbow Six Siege, and then far down is Overwatch. Overwatch is kind of dead on Twitch now.

Apex still gets new characters and other updates, the most recent new character came out a couple of months ago. So the constant support keeps it relevant. Dont know about other games though. Fortnite gets collaborations like Avengers all the time, so I guess it's the same in terms of support. Overwatch devs are probably busy working on the second game.

• Like 2

One of y'all make this?  xD

On the topic at hand.  Idol culture is fucking toxic.  That word gets thrown around a lot and has lost almost all meaning, but it really is in this case.  It was honestly why I avoided Hololive for as long as I did.  It solves two of the major problems I have with it.  One, when they turn 18, they basically get thrown away and two, they're always in the public eye and have to be on their best behavior.  My introduction to idols was when this one had to apologize for exploding at her stalker and that always left a sour taste in my mouth.  But the fans are still going to crazy.  Towa came under fire in Japan because they heard a male voice in the background of one of her Streams.  And there's what happened to Aloe.  

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

It's weird how the roles seems so reversed. Over here in the west violence and gore rarely gets censored but the slightest sexually themed game gets censored to oblivion and beyond! And vice versa in Japan lol! Good thing I'm somewhere in the middle! :D 

Yup, another reason to hire moderators is aside from the constant backseating, there's also the risk of spoilers so there's that. What was meant to be a fresh experience became quite the spoiled one! I know that Cover has grown into a big company but I'm not too sure if they have money and manpower to do the moderating thing for ALL the girls and boys. Hopefully they have something in mind down the road. I really don't want another Coco or Haachama incident where any of the girls make a small mistake and get harassed over it and as a result decide to graduate later on. 

It's just like how I told @Undead Wolf the girls won't lose appeal due to male interaction. While it is important for vtubers to acknowledge their fans, I think it's equally important for us as fans to support them regardless of what they wanna do, wether it be a collab with the opposite sex or whatever they feel like, y'know? As a fan of Subaru surely you must know that in her early streaming days one of her first collabs was with maimoto keisuke from nijisanji jp? Knowing this fact won't make you love her any less right? That's the point I'm trying to make, although I can definitely see and acknowledge things from your perspective as well. The fact that you and undead are having a conversation with valid points instead of pointing fingers and yelling at me for being wrong due to my differing opinion shows that y'all ain't puritans in the slightest but just normal fans such as myself. :D 

Yeah, it's probably an issue of not having enough people to moderate. I suppose they could use a bot assuming YouTube chat has that but that would have to assume it actually works most of the time. And even then they would have to find a way to filter spoilers. But yeah, I would hope they avoid something like that again. It's kind of funny since Gura has that thing now where emotes will show up on screen and one of them was a Taiwan flag during a recent stream ? She will probably be told not to do that anymore unless she filters out certain ones. I feel like she actually does have filters set and just didn't think to put a filter on that since I feel like you would be seeing middle-fingers and other emotes like that show up on screen a lot ?

I get that but I feel like the problem comes from it potentially opening a door that really shouldn't have been opened. Admittedly I only got into Subaru around the time the dancing gif got popular which I think was also not long after she did the Holotalk with Kiara that I remembered watching, so I didn't know that collab happened. Looking into it though, it sounds like it was a one-off thing and I don't really know much more about it other than Subaru's designer was there too. The other thing is though Nijisanji seem like a really mixed bag because it seems like their recruiting standards are much more laxed and so they have so many members it's practically impossible to keep up with all of them. Like there are some members that seem alright and then there are others that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, so I assume Maimoto was one of the alright members.

Either way though, I don't really think less of her for doing it but I would rather it not be a reoccurring thing since like I said I feel like it's risking opening a door that I would rather stay closed since I know some Nijisanji members along with other people outside of Hololive make a bad habit of either acting vulgar to where I avoid them in the same way I do Twitch streamers or they make their own political hot takes which is always a red flag to me and I would much rather Hololive do everything they can to avoid those kind of people. I guess another way of putting it is it's a situation of "giving an inch but taking a mile" kind of thing and I have seen that happen more than enough times than I would like to.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I do agree with @Ilzaki though in that some fans take things way too far. Like of course I wouldn't endorse harassment, stalking, etc. I remember hearing about Suzuhara Lulu's graduation from Nijisanji which was brought on by people sending her death threats, and these girls shouldn't have to deal with stuff like that. Truth of the matter is though, VTubers attract a lot of lonely people, some of whom are going to be unhinged. That's just the nature of being in the public eye though unfortunately. It's not just a Hololive problem.

That thing with Lulu makes me mad.  She was the one who introduced me to Nijisanji.  And it sounded like they were sent directly to her and not through Nijisanji.

That was a little heavy, here's a pallet clenser.

Edited by Ilzaki
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, Slava said:

Going back to topic of shooters and their popularity for a second.

If Twitch is any indication, Apex Legends has been among the popular ones for a long time. CS is always at the top (because cyber sport), then it's Apex, Valorant, and Fortnite. Then COD Warzone, PUBG, and Rainbow Six Siege, and then far down is Overwatch. Overwatch is kind of dead on Twitch now.

Apex still gets new characters and other updates, the most recent new character came out a couple of months ago. So the constant support keeps it relevant. Dont know about other games though. Fortnite gets collaborations like Avengers all the time, so I guess it's the same in terms of support. Overwatch devs are probably busy working on the second game.

I believe Apex is also free-to-play right? I imagine that being a big reason as to why it got so big but free-to-play games are designed to be more expensive than an actual full game. That as well as gacha games, it's either apex or genshin impact lol. Yeah I figured with fortnite with all their collabs from 3rd parties might cause some copyright issues that vtuber companies might wanna shy away from! :D  

14 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

One of y'all make this?  xD

On the topic at hand.  Idol culture is fucking toxic.  That word gets thrown around a lot and has lost almost all meaning, but it really is in this case.  It was honestly why I avoided Hololive for as long as I did.  It solves two of the major problems I have with it.  One, when they turn 18, they basically get thrown away and two, they're always in the public eye and have to be on their best behavior.  My introduction to idols was when this one had to apologize for exploding at her stalker and that always left a sour taste in my mouth.  But the fans are still going to crazy.  Towa came under fire in Japan because they heard a male voice in the background of one of her Streams.  And there's what happened to Aloe.  

I never understood why there is a need to apologize when you're not even at fault. In towa's case, you don't even know if the guy's voice was a relative or someone with no romantic relationship involved. Yeah I saw a video on how deeply rooted the idol culture is and how it's basically modern day slavery. The fact that the girls get disposed of so quickly despite the amount of work they put in a company just because of their age is really infuriating! ?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Yeah, it's probably an issue of not having enough people to moderate. I suppose they could use a bot assuming YouTube chat has that but that would have to assume it actually works most of the time. And even then they would have to find a way to filter spoilers. But yeah, I would hope they avoid something like that again. It's kind of funny since Gura has that thing now where emotes will show up on screen and one of them was a Taiwan flag during a recent stream 1f62c.png She will probably be told not to do that anymore unless she filters out certain ones. I feel like she actually does have filters set and just didn't think to put a filter on that since I feel like you would be seeing middle-fingers and other emotes like that show up on screen a lot 1f61b.png

I get that but I feel like the problem comes from it potentially opening a door that really shouldn't have been opened. Admittedly I only got into Subaru around the time the dancing gif got popular which I think was also not long after she did the Holotalk with Kiara that I remembered watching, so I didn't know that collab happened. Looking into it though, it sounds like it was a one-off thing and I don't really know much more about it other than Subaru's designer was there too. The other thing is though Nijisanji seem like a really mixed bag because it seems like their recruiting standards are much more laxed and so they have so many members it's practically impossible to keep up with all of them. Like there are some members that seem alright and then there are others that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, so I assume Maimoto was one of the alright members.

Either way though, I don't really think less of her for doing it but I would rather it not be a reoccurring thing since like I said I feel like it's risking opening a door that I would rather stay closed since I know some Nijisanji members along with other people outside of Hololive make a bad habit of either acting vulgar to where I avoid them in the same way I do Twitch streamers or they make their own political hot takes which is always a red flag to me and I would much rather Hololive do everything they can to avoid those kind of people. I guess another way of putting it is it's a situation of "giving an inch but taking a mile" kind of thing and I have seen that happen more than enough times than I would like to.

WHOA! I knew about the emote thing but I must've missed the taiwan flag thing. I'd say the fact that it hasn't blown up means that she dodged a big bullet! I do recall on their anniversary stream that they are more relaxed as a result of having worked there for over a year which is nice. I just hope it doesn't lead them to stop being careful, the taiwan thing is a big red flag still. I want EN to stick around a while longer plus losing gura would arguably be bigger than coco if you're just looking at her subscription base. Bot's might be an option but they have their share of risks as well. I believe a trial and error is in order. 

Yeah coincidentally Kiara's first jp collab was with subaru. That was a great holotalk show between the two birds! <3 Yes it was a one off thing, I believe even subaru's mama was there as well. Maimoto is actually cool. Nijisanji has a pretty cool en and id division, they're really nice if you're ever interested in checking them out. As much as I love nijisanji I do agree on the lax attitude, but I feel like it differentiates from other companies, if it's a good or a bad thing might is up to the watcher. I'm also a bit upset with how they handle promotion. They promote the crap out of their new jp waves but don't even give half the investment to their other divisions. For example there was a recent new wave of japanese tubers but also a new wave of indonesian ones. Let's just say, one division got overshadowed pretty hard! Plus there's the controversy regarding the previous niji en which was actually located in india where all of a sudden all 3 members decided to graduate on the same day. Later on that void got filled with an actual us branch. So yeah, I love nijisanji but I will call out on their bullshit whenever I have to. 

It's perfectly fine to feel that way, the puritan snowflakes I was referring to are the ones that just spread toxicity and negativity in the community. There was a fallguys collab between fubuki and oga from holostars. The "fans" supposedly reported and disliked the video so much that youtube took it down not knowing it was under false charges. It got back up but the result of the damage was already done, oga unfortunately lost a lot of views on that collab. If you don't want your favorite tuber to collab with another dude that's fine, just don't watch the stream. It pisses me off that people go out of their way to do this when holostars are struggling enough as it is. I personally feel that nijisanji is cool in general but I agree on some spoiled apples. As for twitch, I definitely agree that hololive should stay far away because there are no holds barred there. I hate twitch specifically because of the thots and their double standards on their rules. I can definitely see why female streamers wanna move to twitch when all they have to do is flash their tits in an "accident" of course and get a lot of money in return, instead of spending hours playing a game and only get payed bread crumbs on youtube. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I thought this was cool and wanted to share. Fubuki, Noel, and Polka are doing voicework for the game Little Witch Nobeta. It's just on PC at the moment since it's still in early access, but the devs intend on bringing the finished version to PlayStation sometime next year I believe.

https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2021/10/03/hololive-virtual-youtubers-will-do-voice-work-for-little-witch-nobeta-lupin-iii/

You can hear the girls in action in this trailer. They voice the 3 bosses.

I'm sure it'll all work out. As you said, that festival they did before went fine. The big events where a ton of them are playing at the same time will probably be few and far between anyway.

Haha, agreed. As much as I don't really care for Apex, at least they're not playing Fortnite. 1f61d.png I draw the line at Chug Jug With You covers. 1f606.png

Yeah, I've been having a blast watching their spontaneous Minecraft collabs as of late, so much so that I'm ruining my sleep schedule to watch them live. Stayed up to 7AM last night watching the one on Gura's channel. 1f61b.png There were some great Mumei and Kronii moments in that one too!

I'm not really in the "cancelling" business. 1f61b.png I wouldn't stop watching Ame if she collabs with a male streamer, but I would be disappointed, not gonna lie. Personally, I *would* find her less appealing if that became a common occurrence. It's hard to explain, but I find the idea of watching her have fun and get close to other guys off-putting. Not that I think I have a chance with her or anything like that lol, but it would make me feel like a third wheel or something. Even if it's just an illusion, I would prefer it if they kept up their idol appearances, at least as far as the whole male interaction thing goes. As I said before, the vast majority of VTubers outside of Hololive don't follow those same rules, so if collabs with guys and random e-celebs is what you're into, there's already plenty of options out there for you. The way Hololive does things has its appeal, kind of like a slice of life anime, so it would suck if they became like everyone else.

I do agree with @Ilzaki though in that some fans take things way too far. Like of course I wouldn't endorse harassment, stalking, etc. I remember hearing about Suzuhara Lulu's graduation from Nijisanji which was brought on by people sending her death threats, and these girls shouldn't have to deal with stuff like that. Truth of the matter is though, VTubers attract a lot of lonely people, some of whom are going to be unhinged. That's just the nature of being in the public eye though unfortunately. It's not just a Hololive problem.

YOOOOO LEETSS GOOOO!!! I saw this and the girls did great! This is the closest we'll get to hololive game I guess at this time. Coincidentally, this isn't the first time they made a cameo in a game. Have you seen this by chance? :D 

Disgaea-6-Hololive-Western-Copy.jpg?resi

I really hope sometime in the future we'll get a hololive game made a triple A studio, like capcom or square-enix, heck even nintendo! They could really do any genre imaginable, fighting game, J-rpg, strategy-based, platformers, you name it! C'mon best girl Yagoo, I know you want it as well! xD 

I don't care much for fortnite, like zero interest! But there is this cute animation video where gura sings and dance the fortnite shuffle on youtube, I really enjoy that one despite my disinterest in fortnite! Speaking of animations, have you seen this dude that does south park renditions of gura? They're a blast my dude, give it a watch, trust me you won't be let down! :D 

Bruh, that part where mumei did her MTV crib impression had me cringing yet laughing at the same time, how is that even possible!? xD 

Yeah it's perfectly fine to feel that way. Like I told @Redgrave it's the ones that just brings the toxicity to the community that I can't stand! Yeah I mean nijisanji kinda has that covered wherein everyone collabs with everyone. It can get a bit overwhelming at times due to the sheer number of tubers there lol! :D 

The worst thing regarding lulu's case was that it seemed like she really wanted to continue her tubing activities but couldn't due the direct threats. I just cannot fathom this sort of behaviour, but just like you said the moment you get in the public eye things like this are inevitable. It's of course not exclusive to vtubers but celebrities in general, music artists, movie actors, etc. 

May I just say, this thread is pretty cool. I tried to share my love on twitter and reddit regarding vtubers and they would furiously knock me down if I so much as breathed the wrong way about their favorite tubers. Glad to know there's a place where you can actually appreciate and have an actual discussion on vtubers! :D:D:D 

8 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

That thing with Lulu makes me mad.  She was the one who introduced me to Nijisanji.  And it sounded like they were sent directly to her and not through Nijisanji.

That was a little heavy, here's a pallet clenser.

I hope lulu is actually okay and not in immediate danger after leaving. It really sucks because you can tell she really wanted to continue! It also sucks because police can't help unless the deed is already done, a.k.a after the person is dead or found missing! Sadly, it's common all around the world unfortunately. Hopefully they're taking some form of measures to ensure nothing of the sort happens again!

LOL Selen, that's nothing! I probably died way more times than her, anyone that played megaman 2 knows how hard it is! xD 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Slava said:

I drew Ollie. Got 7 likes from zomrades on Twitter already 1f601.png.

It looks great, man! ? I like the business casual kind of look.

4 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

YOOOOO LEETSS GOOOO!!! I saw this and the girls did great! This is the closest we'll get to hololive game I guess at this time. Coincidentally, this isn't the first time they made a cameo in a game. Have you seen this by chance? :D 

Disgaea-6-Hololive-Western-Copy.jpg?resi

I really hope sometime in the future we'll get a hololive game made a triple A studio, like capcom or square-enix, heck even nintendo! They could really do any genre imaginable, fighting game, J-rpg, strategy-based, platformers, you name it! C'mon best girl Yagoo, I know you want it as well! xD 

I don't care much for fortnite, like zero interest! But there is this cute animation video where gura sings and dance the fortnite shuffle on youtube, I really enjoy that one despite my disinterest in fortnite! Speaking of animations, have you seen this dude that does south park renditions of gura? They're a blast my dude, give it a watch, trust me you won't be let down! :D 

Bruh, that part where mumei did her MTV crib impression had me cringing yet laughing at the same time, how is that even possible!? xD 

Yeah it's perfectly fine to feel that way. Like I told @Redgrave it's the ones that just brings the toxicity to the community that I can't stand! Yeah I mean nijisanji kinda has that covered wherein everyone collabs with everyone. It can get a bit overwhelming at times due to the sheer number of tubers there lol! :D 

The worst thing regarding lulu's case was that it seemed like she really wanted to continue her tubing activities but couldn't due the direct threats. I just cannot fathom this sort of behaviour, but just like you said the moment you get in the public eye things like this are inevitable. It's of course not exclusive to vtubers but celebrities in general, music artists, movie actors, etc. 

May I just say, this thread is pretty cool. I tried to share my love on twitter and reddit regarding vtubers and they would furiously knock me down if I so much as breathed the wrong way about their favorite tubers. Glad to know there's a place where you can actually appreciate and have an actual discussion on vtubers! :D:D:D 

This is the first I'm hearing of the Disgaea 6 Hololive DLC. That's awesome! I love their designs. It's funny how Fubuki is just a prinny with cat ears. ? I know some of the girls were in that Neptunia Virtual Stars game as well. But yeah, I've often thought about what a dedicated Hololive game would look like. I imagine a JRPG that includes all the girls from the different branches and you can freely select whoever you want to be in your party. It sounds like they have bold ambitions with Hololive Alternative, so who knows? Maybe it will become a reality one day. I would be down for playing a Hololive game no matter the genre. Just bring it to PlayStation and I'll be satisfied.

I love that animation of Gura singing the Fortnite song. ? And thanks for letting me know about that guy who does South Park animations of the Hololive girls. I can't believe YouTube hasn't recommended those to me yet. I watched a few of them and they're brilliant. ?

Speaking of impressions, Mumei also likes putting on a Hank Hill voice and it amuses me greatly. ? She did it during the collab with Kiara too.

I don't understand that kind of behaviour either. If I don't like a particular VTuber, I just don't watch them. The people who send threats and what not aren't right in the head. 

Yeah, I'm glad we could have a civil conversation in here despite our difference of opinion. It's quite a rare thing on the internet these days. ? We all enjoy VTubers for our own reasons, but our shared interest is what matters most.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

Yeah coincidentally Kiara's first jp collab was with subaru. That was a great holotalk show between the two birds! <3 Yes it was a one off thing, I believe even subaru's mama was there as well. Maimoto is actually cool. Nijisanji has a pretty cool en and id division, they're really nice if you're ever interested in checking them out. As much as I love nijisanji I do agree on the lax attitude, but I feel like it differentiates from other companies, if it's a good or a bad thing might is up to the watcher. I'm also a bit upset with how they handle promotion. They promote the crap out of their new jp waves but don't even give half the investment to their other divisions. For example there was a recent new wave of japanese tubers but also a new wave of indonesian ones. Let's just say, one division got overshadowed pretty hard! Plus there's the controversy regarding the previous niji en which was actually located in india where all of a sudden all 3 members decided to graduate on the same day. Later on that void got filled with an actual us branch. So yeah, I love nijisanji but I will call out on their bullshit whenever I have to. 

I started watching Hyona from their ID6.  I found her through Twitter.  She's pretty chill.  She likes to take her motorcycle and just ride for hours.  She plays a lot of Stardew.

And there was this Collab between Mika, Elira, and Olivier in Apex.  They learned some Japanese.

Edited by Ilzaki
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

I started watching Hyona from their ID6.  I found her through Twitter.  She's pretty chill.  She likes to take her motorcycle and just ride for hours.  She plays a lot of Stardew.

And there was this Collab between Mika, Elira, and Olivier in Apex.  They learned some Japanese.

YO FOR REAL DUDE!? I did not know that! I take my motorcycle for long rides too, to think one of our similarities would be through one of my favorite pastimes! I'm subscribed to pretty much everyone from ID. I got exposed to the ID branch after the fumino tamaki x taka radjiman collab. Boy that stream made my brain melt but I loved the sheer cringe from it all and made me laugh a lot too lol! I also recently been watching a lot derem's ff14 streams and mika's streams. Mika's design probably stood out to me the most due to how similar she looks to tsukino mito. I'm sure I'm the only one that feels that way lol! :D That Apex stream was golden, loved the pog moment lol! Also finding out that Oliver is a dinosaur in terms of keyboards lol! :D 

Been watching the new jp wave, id6 and lazulight and obsydia since their debut and I love em' all! And it was really about time for nijisanji to get their en branch after so long! They seem to see profit in the west since auditions for en gen3 is open as well as a en male audition as well. Very excited to see what they bring to the table! :D 

Got any particular favorites from nijisanji? :D 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

It looks great, man! 1f44d.png I like the business casual kind of look.

This is the first I'm hearing of the Disgaea 6 Hololive DLC. That's awesome! I love their designs. It's funny how Fubuki is just a prinny with cat ears. 1f606.png I know some of the girls were in that Neptunia Virtual Stars game as well. But yeah, I've often thought about what a dedicated Hololive game would look like. I imagine a JRPG that includes all the girls from the different branches and you can freely select whoever you want to be in your party. It sounds like they have bold ambitions with Hololive Alternative, so who knows? Maybe it will become a reality one day. I would be down for playing a Hololive game no matter the genre. Just bring it to PlayStation and I'll be satisfied.

I love that animation of Gura singing the Fortnite song. 1f604.png And thanks for letting me know about that guy who does South Park animations of the Hololive girls. I can't believe YouTube hasn't recommended those to me yet. I watched a few of them and they're brilliant. 1f601.png

Speaking of impressions, Mumei also likes putting on a Hank Hill voice and it amuses me greatly. 1f606.png She did it during the collab with Kiara too.

I don't understand that kind of behaviour either. If I don't like a particular VTuber, I just don't watch them. The people who send threats and what not aren't right in the head. 

Yeah, I'm glad we could have a civil conversation in here despite our difference of opinion. It's quite a rare thing on the internet these days. 1f61b.png We all enjoy VTubers for our own reasons, but our shared interest is what matters most.

Right? Pretty slick! :D 

YES BROTHER! Them trophies better look extra crispy! Come to think of it, they could get really creative with the trophies. Like say if it was an RPG and you get to a part where you need to make a choice or respond in a certain way. I can imagine one regarding suisei's opening line. Her line goes "Suisei is...?" and then the two choices you have is either 1. respond with "also cute today!" or 2. respond with "also small today!" in which she brings out her axe, cuts you down and you get the game over screen in which you unlock the trophy. xDxDxD Or one involving aqua where you have to watch a cutscene where she does the pog dance lmao! The possibilites are endless (almost)! xD 

I knew you'd like them! :D I'll let you know if I find more creative stuff like this. One that comes to mind right off the bat is a creator named 2manysnacks, look up his vids they're REALLY good as well as RONIN PIXEL who does REALLY godlike pixel animation videos. Another one that comes to mind is a dude named KAI_EN, also godlike animation videos. You might have already seen the ones I mentioned but I figured I'd just put it out there anyways! :D 

Yeah dude her hank hill impression is pretty spot on! Though I never saw king of the hill hank hill is kind of a meme so it's hard NOT to know of him lol!

Exactly dude! We all in this rabbit hole together and I for one am staying for as long as they're around lol! :D Bruh, did you "catch" YAGOO's Beautiful Ceremonial First Pitch by any chance!?

Dude, if overseas people were there, the stadium would be packed and cheering their lungs out for YAGOO!! xD 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

I watch Selen's streams all the time.  Her and Elira and Petra.  But I like all the EN girls.

ME TOO! Although I usually don't watch her apex streams, I definitely tune in whenever she plays something else like the recent dead space and megaman streams. Also saw her cursed asmr yesterday lol! Was great! Been a big fan of lazulight and obsydia ever since debut as well as indonesia gang. Those are the only ones I watch from Nijisanji as well as a few jp ones.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

Right? Pretty slick! :D 

YES BROTHER! Them trophies better look extra crispy! Come to think of it, they could get really creative with the trophies. Like say if it was an RPG and you get to a part where you need to make a choice or respond in a certain way. I can imagine one regarding suisei's opening line. Her line goes "Suisei is...?" and then the two choices you have is either 1. respond with "also cute today!" or 2. respond with "also small today!" in which she brings out her axe, cuts you down and you get the game over screen in which you unlock the trophy. xDxDxD Or one involving aqua where you have to watch a cutscene where she does the pog dance lmao! The possibilites are endless (almost)! xD 

I knew you'd like them! :D I'll let you know if I find more creative stuff like this. One that comes to mind right off the bat is a creator named 2manysnacks, look up his vids they're REALLY good as well as RONIN PIXEL who does REALLY godlike pixel animation videos. Another one that comes to mind is a dude named KAI_EN, also godlike animation videos. You might have already seen the ones I mentioned but I figured I'd just put it out there anyways! :D 

Yeah dude her hank hill impression is pretty spot on! Though I never saw king of the hill hank hill is kind of a meme so it's hard NOT to know of him lol!

Exactly dude! We all in this rabbit hole together and I for one am staying for as long as they're around lol! :D Bruh, did you "catch" YAGOO's Beautiful Ceremonial First Pitch by any chance!?

Dude, if overseas people were there, the stadium would be packed and cheering their lungs out for YAGOO!! xD 

I would definitely have to make this theoretical Hololive JRPG's platinum a milestone or something. ? But yeah, they could fill the game with so many references, and hopefully some fanservice too. ? It would be awesome.

Oh yeah, I know of those ones you mentioned. That recent Lightning McQueen one by 2ManySnacks was incredible. ? I saw Gura reacted to it as well. I'm also quite fond of this guy's 3D animations. It's similar to the style of Holo no Graffiti.

Same. I never really watched the show, but I've seen so many clips and memes of it on YouTube to the point where I'm pretty familiar with it at this point. ?

Glad to hear it! Haha, I love how happy he looks in that video. I mean, who wouldn't be, right? ? It's pretty surreal to hear Noel and Marine on the loudspeaker while Shiny Smily Story is playing in a big stadium like that. Japan is a wonderful place. ?

• Like 4

Speaking of Noel. She just got a new outfit. It's definitely themed after Oktoberfest ?.

FA200_DUYAMFIWD.jpg

It also has optional glasses and cow ears. What a 5head design with so many fetishes in mind.

https://twitter.com/MegaJujube/status/1445016882457681937

As usual, Ollie was simping hard. WANGY WANGY indeed, lol ?

https://twitter.com/kureijiollie/status/1445009405049597955

Time flies by so fast, it's hard to believe it's Monday again. I haven't been watching a lot of streams last week. Missed all the cool stuff once again. I've been kinda scatter-brained throughout the week. So, other than Ollie's Apex stream and part of her board games stream, I don't think I watched anything for more than 20 minutes. Saw a part of Pekora playing on the EN Minecraft server. She was mainly exploring the surroundings when I joined. That's kind of it.

I'll probably be catching up on some VOD's, unless there's a lot of big stuff scheduled for this week.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 4