VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

2 hours ago, Slava said:

I think Anya is the least watched ID member. She's not too bad or anything. I'm guessing she just doesn't play many popular games. Her taste in games is kind of unique for Hololive. She's played stuff like Death Stranding, Outer Wilds, and Gnosia recently. I've never even heard of Gnosia before.

Heh, the "valley girl" meme is taking over Hololive. Even Ollie does her Indonesian version of that sometimes 1f601.png. Kiara's valley girl impression is probably unmatched. This clip was something else. She used a voice filter, but the result is so on point, it's scary.

I think the problem with Anya is that she doesn't collab as much even between them ID girls, aside from yeah she plays more Not party games let's say compared to the other girls.

I would watch her if she was a bit more, i don't know, passionate? xD

Well i think it's not that hard to make a fake Rich accent in english honestly :P Its harder doing like the Ojou laugh in japanese at least i think.

• Like 4

It was already brought up earlier, but the Gura and Fauna MK8 collab was great. They got on really well, bonding out over their shared love of Animal Crossing and what not. It was funny too because they kept saying the next race would be their last, but they were having too much fun to stop, so in the end there were about 5 of these "last races". ? And yeah, the back and forth they had with valley girl accents was pretty hilarious. ?

Also, I'm not sure if any of you are aware of who Kson is, but she got a new model the other day and it's pretty amazing. ? It suits her really well. I don't watch her myself, but she's still a pretty big figure in the VTuber space, and I respect that she's doing her own thing.

Nk3TE8b.gif

15 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Really, you watched the building part but not all the wonderful interaction later? xD I have to watch the Clips of the Shiranui Kensetsu journey in the EN server seems like, wlel they left their print there i guess xD

Yeah Mumei Krooni is a neat duo, My impressions for the 2Nd EN gen is better than the beginning, well for some at least, Mumei is adrable and the best of course, Krooni is not bad i enjoy her clips, Fauna too, i would watch the Re7 one but it spoiler stuff but it seems funny :P Bae meh i'm not a fan of the troly stuff in minecraft aside that normal i guess, sana yeah still don't care at all instead. 

Anyway yeah the icon's were awesome especially the Mumei Dancing one was sooo cute :3 Eh, trust me, They had no idea at all how to play, even by the end, i speak as a person with hundred of hours in the game xD Stilll that's what made it fun after all, DBD is awful when you learn how to play sadly so it's good seeing them goofing around not caring about it! 

Ah didn't know you enjoied pikamee too, nice! 

I mostly watch clips of her or rare streams because she usually streams at 5 AM for me.

To be fair, the building streams had lots of great interactions too. Council was still new at the time, and it was fun seeing their interactions with each other and with Myth. I have seen the odd bit of interaction on the server between EN and JP, but not whole streams.

I'm glad you're warming up to them. ? Ah, you've not played RE7 yet? I understand not wanting to spoil it for yourself. I actually find myself playing games in my backlog I think the girls I watch might play on stream at some point, or in some cases have already started. That way I can watch the stream and not worry about spoiling it for myself. Did that with a few games recently like DMC3, Yomawari: Night Alone, and Little Nightmares.

I'll take your word for it then. I still think they at least improved *slightly*. ? It does look like a pretty hard game to casually jump into when you have all those perks and killers to select from. I know I'd find that quite overwhelming if I played it.

Yeah, I've been subbed to her for a while. Watched a good few of her playthroughs all the way through like REmake, RE7, The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, and Bully. As you said though, she does stream pretty late most of the time, even for me. ? I try to watch as much as I can live, but if it gets too late, I watch the VOD later on to catch up on the rest. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

To be fair, the building streams had lots of great interactions too. Council was still new at the time, and it was fun seeing their interactions with each other and with Myth. I have seen the odd bit of interaction on the server between EN and JP, but not whole streams.

I'm glad you're warming up to them. 1f601.png Ah, you've not played RE7 yet? I understand not wanting to spoil it for yourself. I actually find myself playing games in my backlog I think the girls I watch might play on stream at some point, or in some cases have already started. That way I can watch the stream and not worry about spoiling it for myself. Did that with a few games recently like DMC3, Yomawari: Night Alone, and Little Nightmares.

I'll take your word for it then. I still think they at least improved *slightly*1f61b.png It does look like a pretty hard game to casually jump into when you have all those perks and killers to select from. I know I'd find that quite overwhelming if I played it.

Yeah, I've been subbed to her for a while. Watched a good few of her playthroughs all the way through like REmake, RE7, The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, and Bully. As you said though, she does stream pretty late most of the time, even for me. 1f61d.png I try to watch as much as I can live, but if it gets too late, I watch the VOD later on to catch up on the rest. 

I've heard of K-Son and saw that she actually does even IRL streams too? Eh either way i don't really care, i' already full watching Hololive and some VOMS clip :P 

Oh yeah no i'm sure they were great streams obviously i saw some clips for them but you are missing not watching the JP girls reacting to their visit that's all :) But you say you saw some so like me i rarely can watch the streams live.

More than warming up is that they collab with Gen 1 so i'll see them often xD And as Said basically i enjoy Krooni comppared to the Debut the other are the Same, i already liked Mumei and enjoied Fauna while Bae ans sana meh. Nope, i bought the ENTIRE RE (Aside form Village) series over the last 2-3 months but i sitll have to play it xD Re 7 i watched it from another YTber but back when it came out so i remember some parts, watching a lot of it it's indeed a spoiler now i remember few things. Well so you have to play every literal Nintendo party game? :awesome: Yomawari i have seen only Okayu playing it, which is a pity hopefully more girl will, i see some fo them playing FF 9 recently before Korone, now Watame.

Nah they didn't trust me xD It's a game that takes quite a good lot of hours to get down to it, not a major Skill learning curve but still need to learn the Killers and Perks are the Easy part xD The problem with the game is exactly that, people jump on it get stomped and cry about it and the Developpers balance around those crybabies, you'll see the game die after tuesday. 

Ah i see, lucky you that can watch her live! At keast a bit :P Tonight she'll play Drug dealer simulator in an EN stream oh boy i wanna see the Vod for that since i saw the game played and it's pretty an accurate simulator :awesome: 

• Like 3

Oh man, I'm hyped for this! ?

pZfOkcH.png

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I've heard of K-Son and saw that she actually does even IRL streams too? Eh either way i don't really care, i' already full watching Hololive and some VOMS clip :P 

Oh yeah no i'm sure they were great streams obviously i saw some clips for them but you are missing not watching the JP girls reacting to their visit that's all :) But you say you saw some so like me i rarely can watch the streams live.

More than warming up is that they collab with Gen 1 so i'll see them often xD And as Said basically i enjoy Krooni comppared to the Debut the other are the Same, i already liked Mumei and enjoied Fauna while Bae ans sana meh. Nope, i bought the ENTIRE RE (Aside form Village) series over the last 2-3 months but i sitll have to play it xD Re 7 i watched it from another YTber but back when it came out so i remember some parts, watching a lot of it it's indeed a spoiler now i remember few things. Well so you have to play every literal Nintendo party game? :awesome: Yomawari i have seen only Okayu playing it, which is a pity hopefully more girl will, i see some fo them playing FF 9 recently before Korone, now Watame.

Nah they didn't trust me xD It's a game that takes quite a good lot of hours to get down to it, not a major Skill learning curve but still need to learn the Killers and Perks are the Easy part xD The problem with the game is exactly that, people jump on it get stomped and cry about it and the Developpers balance around those crybabies, you'll see the game die after tuesday. 

Ah i see, lucky you that can watch her live! At keast a bit :P Tonight she'll play Drug dealer simulator in an EN stream oh boy i wanna see the Vod for that since i saw the game played and it's pretty an accurate simulator :awesome: 

Most of her streams are with the VTuber model, but yeah, she does IRL streams as well. I'm not really into that myself, so I understand where you're coming from. As I said, I don't watch her streams. I mostly just find her interesting because of her backstory.

I should probably look around for some more clips of the JP girls reactions. ? If you have any specific examples in mind, I'd be glad to watch them.

That's how they get ya. ? The Among Us collab with all of the EN members I mentioned above should be a lot of fun, especially if they're streaming all the different POV's. I liked Kronii from the start, but I think she's even more entertaining during collabs, especially with Mumei as I've mentioned. ? 

Ah, so it won't be a totally blind playthrough then. Still, I hope you enjoy it. I didn't actually like RE7 very much when I first played it, I think because I was comparing it too much to the classic RE games. After watching some VTubers play it, I came around to the game, and now I think it's pretty damn good now as its own thing. And nah, I'm not interested in playing most of the first party Nintendo games myself. ? That's why I don't mind getting spoiled on Breath of the Wild when watching Mumei play it. Sana also played Yomawari recently, but I know you're not really into her.

I see. ?

I saw Pikamee's Drug Dealer Simulator stream pop up in my sub box lol. Never heard of it before, but it does sound amusing. ? It's an accurate simulator you say? Hmm, I wonder how you know that. :awesome:

2 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

Anybody that's heard her voice knows EXACTLY who she is lmao! xD 

True. ? She does have a very distinct voice. Just can't be sure everyone here has actually heard her speak.

• Like 4

Oh man, I'm hyped for this! 1f601.png

pZfOkcH.png

Most of her streams are with the VTuber model, but yeah, she does IRL streams as well. I'm not really into that myself, so I understand where you're coming from. As I said, I don't watch her streams. I mostly just find her interesting because of her backstory.

I should probably look around for some more clips of the JP girls reactions. 1f61b.png If you have any specific examples in mind, I'd be glad to watch them.

That's how they get ya. 1f61d.png The Among Us collab with all of the EN members I mentioned above should be a lot of fun, especially if they're streaming all the different POV's. I liked Kronii from the start, but I think she's even more entertaining during collabs, especially with Mumei as I've mentioned. 1f604.png 

Ah, so it won't be a totally blind playthrough then. Still, I hope you enjoy it. I didn't actually like RE7 very much when I first played it, I think because I was comparing it too much to the classic RE games. After watching some VTubers play it, I came around to the game, and now I think it's pretty damn good now as its own thing. And nah, I'm not interested in playing most of the first party Nintendo games myself. 1f61b.png That's why I don't mind getting spoiled on Breath of the Wild when watching Mumei play it. Sana also played Yomawari recently, but I know you're not really into her.

I see. 1f61b.png

I saw Pikamee's Drug Dealer Simulator stream pop up in my sub box lol. Never heard of it before, but it does sound amusing. 1f606.png It's an accurate simulator you say? Hmm, I wonder how you know that. :awesome:

True. 1f61b.png She does have a very distinct voice. Just can't be sure everyone here has actually heard her speak.

What the!? Is Sana already back?:hmm:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I should probably look around for some more clips of the JP girls reactions. 1f61b.png If you have any specific examples in mind, I'd be glad to watch them.

That's how they get ya. 1f61d.png The Among Us collab with all of the EN members I mentioned above should be a lot of fun, especially if they're streaming all the different POV's. I liked Kronii from the start, but I think she's even more entertaining during collabs, especially with Mumei as I've mentioned. 1f604.png 

Ah, so it won't be a totally blind playthrough then. Still, I hope you enjoy it. I didn't actually like RE7 very much when I first played it, I think because I was comparing it too much to the classic RE games. After watching some VTubers play it, I came around to the game, and now I think it's pretty damn good now as its own thing. And nah, I'm not interested in playing most of the first party Nintendo games myself. 1f61b.png That's why I don't mind getting spoiled on Breath of the Wild when watching Mumei play it. Sana also played Yomawari recently, but I know you're not really into her.

I see. 1f61b.png

I saw Pikamee's Drug Dealer Simulator stream pop up in my sub box lol. Never heard of it before, but it does sound amusing. 1f606.png It's an accurate simulator you say? Hmm, I wonder how you know that. :awesome:

True. 1f61b.png She does have a very distinct voice. Just can't be sure everyone here has actually heard her speak.

Yeah that could be a great stream i saw the news yesterday during Kiara SC, hopefully it's like at midnight or so on Saturday/Sunday for me so i can watch it and not like 4 AM :( 

Eh i don't even know the backstory nor have interested into it soo :P She seems kinda "generic" let's say to me from what i've seen like the Most female Twitch streamer you see i would say.

Oh i think you already are subiscribed to the Channel i am so check those out xD Especially Tengoku did a lot fo them if i remmeber, i really like the Kiara and Flare exploration, Bae and Nene was fun too from clips mostly because Nene is unpredictable for her :awesome: 

I mean surely making them collabing with who i watch will make me see them :P Krooni for my tates at time is too, i don't know, rude is the wrong word, too much, inappropriate maybe? It works with some girls with others not much but more often than not it's good to watch her! 

Wlel i would say a 90% Blind i rmemeber some loaction and Fights and that's about it xD RE7 is actually my first Re i ever watched while 5 was the first one i played on Ps3, i never played the old ones so i wasn't really influenced but i enjoied Re7 to watch! Guess for you it's enough having somebody you like playing it to change the mind :awesome: Ah strange you don't have a nintendo for the reason 98% of the people do like playing the same 3 series over and over? xD I Watched some Zelda back some years ago, eh, it get boring fast for me can't see how people enjoy such a game is like playing an Rpg without all the fun parts. Yeah not really is put it kndly by you about my interested for her, i don't even care to watch clip with other members with her, sorry :P 

I watched it played by Markplier some days ago that's how i knew it, maybe :awesome: Anyway when i have time maybe i'll watch it but this is gold xD

"I got Two gram of WeeWee Dayo" best dealer in Japan :awesome: 

The Collab with Holotori too was AWESOME, Damn in a year i'm curious to see Subaru absolutley the Most improving JP girl with speaking English. 

• Like 4

The Turduken Collab was a thing of beauty.  My favorite moment was Subaru, "I don't understand English" and rocket jumping herself into oblivion with one of her best screams.

And that KSon has the same character artist as a certain graduated dragon.  That's pretty neat.

Edited by Ilzaki
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

What the!? Is Sana already back?:hmm:

She hasn't tweeted out a schedule for this week, so the Among Us collab could be her first stream back. By that point, it will have almost been 2 weeks since she heard the bad news, which seems like a reasonable amount of time to take off given the circumstances. I'm sure she's comfortable doing it anyway since she agreed to be a part of it. A collab with that many people is probably a good way to ease back into streaming since there isn't as much pressure on any one individual.

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah that could be a great stream i saw the news yesterday during Kiara SC, hopefully it's like at midnight or so on Saturday/Sunday for me so i can watch it and not like 4 AM :( 

Eh i don't even know the backstory nor have interested into it soo :P She seems kinda "generic" let's say to me from what i've seen like the Most female Twitch streamer you see i would say.

Oh i think you already are subiscribed to the Channel i am so check those out xD Especially Tengoku did a lot fo them if i remmeber, i really like the Kiara and Flare exploration, Bae and Nene was fun too from clips mostly because Nene is unpredictable for her :awesome: 

I mean surely making them collabing with who i watch will make me see them :P Krooni for my tates at time is too, i don't know, rude is the wrong word, too much, inappropriate maybe? It works with some girls with others not much but more often than not it's good to watch her! 

Wlel i would say a 90% Blind i rmemeber some loaction and Fights and that's about it xD RE7 is actually my first Re i ever watched while 5 was the first one i played on Ps3, i never played the old ones so i wasn't really influenced but i enjoied Re7 to watch! Guess for you it's enough having somebody you like playing it to change the mind :awesome: Ah strange you don't have a nintendo for the reason 98% of the people do like playing the same 3 series over and over? xD I Watched some Zelda back some years ago, eh, it get boring fast for me can't see how people enjoy such a game is like playing an Rpg without all the fun parts. Yeah not really is put it kndly by you about my interested for her, i don't even care to watch clip with other members with her, sorry :P 

I watched it played by Markplier some days ago that's how i knew it, maybe :awesome: Anyway when i have time maybe i'll watch it but this is gold xD

"I got Two gram of WeeWee Dayo" best dealer in Japan :awesome: 

The Collab with Holotori too was AWESOME, Damn in a year i'm curious to see Subaru absolutley the Most improving JP girl with speaking English. 

If you're an hour ahead of me, I think the collab is at 3am for you. So yeah, probably not what you want to hear. ? But hey, there's always the VODs. I remember the big EN and JP Among Us collab had some good compilation videos that came out of it, splicing a bunch of different POV's together. I watched some of those even though I saw it live.

I'd be curious if you still felt that way if you knew who she was. ? But yeah, I can relate to what you're saying. I just really like her new model. ?

Alrighty, I'll check them out. I did actually watch some of the Nene and Baelz collab live. As always, Nene is so precious. ? I think I get what you mean regarding Kronii. She has a dry sense of humour, and I get that not everyone's into that.

Ah okay, that's good then. And yeah, watching them enjoy RE7 and react to certain things made me appreciate the game way more than when I played it myself. It could have been the stress getting to me as well. ? I'm a pretty casual Switch player to be fair. I spend most of my time playing 51 Worldwide Classics (which happens to be one of the best games for collabs btw) and Tetris 99. I've never been that much into the big Nintendo IP. Only exception to that really was Mario Galaxy back on the Wii. I've never even played a Zelda game before. ?

I see, I see. ? Pikamee has a way with words. ?

I'm gonna have to look up some clips from that Turduken collab. Sounds like a good time. ?

• Like 2

Not much to go over from last week that I hadn't already mentioned, just a couple of things. 

Watched Nene's Apex stream VOD. It was my first time watching her stuff outside of collabs and ~10 minutes of Minceraft I saw before. I enjoyed it, she's not bad at the game as well.

Ina had a drawing stream, but it wasn't the usual type, this time she was doing 3D drawing in VR. It went really well. Thanks to Ame for volunteering to help her out with the set up. Would be cool to see more of these streams.

In other news: Holo ID gen 1 is getting new outfits this week

Risu in a witch hat, Moona with short hair, and Iofi with... I'm not sure what. I'll check out all three.

And apparently Moona will stream more Russian Duolingo, so I'm definitely watching that too.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Slava said:

Not much to go over from last week that I hadn't already mentioned, just a couple of things. 

Watched Nene's Apex stream VOD. It was my first time watching her stuff outside of collabs and ~10 minutes of Minceraft I saw before. I enjoyed it, she's not bad at the game as well.

Ina had a drawing stream, but it wasn't the usual type, this time she was doing 3D drawing in VR. It went really well. Thanks to Ame for volunteering to help her out with the set up. Would be cool to see more of these streams.

In other news: Holo ID gen 1 is getting new outfits this week

Risu in a witch hat, Moona with short hair, and Iofi with... I'm not sure what. I'll check out all three.

And apparently Moona will stream more Russian Duolingo, so I'm definitely watching that too.

Seems to be halloween themed, very much looking forward to it! Iofi's would have to be an alien based costume although we'll have to wait and see! :D 

Speaking of ID, does anybody know when they'll do the 3d thing where they go over to Japan? I would assume after the pandemic settles down a bit more but was wondering if they had announced an actual date?

12 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Gura also started RE7 this week and it looks like she played long enough to where she should be able to finish it tonight. Kind of funny that she played RE8 first and then RE7 but she did start Devil May Cry with DMC5 so I guess it's not unusual for her 1f61b.png But there are moments where Gura is just being Gura like here and I saw before ending the game for the night she questioned chat on Zoe's bra 1f61b.png

Mumei played more Breath of the Wild and I think she's gone off track forgotten the main quest because it seemed like she was doing a side-quest where she chases chickens and got attacked by them repeatedly 1f605.png

I also saw this. I'm not really into Sonic but it was cool that they got Korone on to ask her these questions. 1f603.png

Here's the link just in case it doesn't load.

Speaking of Sonic, seen this my guy!? :D 

Scroll over to the 7:14 mark and you'll be in for a surprise!!!

I can't believe they got the actual Japanese voice actor for this, I would absolutely love to see Sonic get his own channel and play games! Though I wouldn't be surprised if he was not allowed to play any Nintendo games LOL! xD  Would also love to see him collab with Korone one day, that would be holy grail of vtubing!

Edited by Xugoshi
  • Like 4

Well, yesterday was a bit of a disappointment because the A Way Out collab with Mumei and Baelz I had been looking forward to got cancelled at the last second because of some issues they were having with the game. But not only that, they started playing Apex instead. I think it's safe to say my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined. ? I had to click off the stream after that. Oh well, they're still gonna play A Way Out, it'll just be rescheduled for sometime next week. I have high hopes for it because Ame and Gura's playthrough is still one of my favourite collabs to date.

0KhtEVq.png 4V7px8A.png

↓ This is how I'm expecting the finale of A Way Out to go, preferably with these tunes playing. ?

ZiiaHGW.jpg

But still on the topic of Mumei and Baelz, they played through this Japanese horror game called Tsugunohi the other day. It wasn't even supposed to be a collab at first, but Baelz got scared and called Mumei for assistance which she was delighted about. ?

This video got recommended to me and it might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen. ?

Also, an update on Sana. She'll be at the Among Us collab, but she won't be streaming her POV. I guess she won't be talking either? Either way, it looks like it'll still be a little while before she starts doing regular solo streams again.

mBhveeW.png

And finally, this is a bit of older news now, but Ame did an announcer pack for Paladins. Look at her go!

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 4

Well, yesterday was a bit of a disappointment because the A Way Out collab with Mumei and Baelz I had been looking forward to got cancelled at the last second because of some issues they were having with the game. But not only that, they started playing Apex instead. I think it's safe to say my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined. 1f61b.png

What a kick to the dick, eh my guy? Meh, there's always next time! :D 

I saw Sana's tweet this morning, I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to opt out from the sunday collab. I'd rather have her at 100% than on the down low.

Bro, btw, I found this image on twitter that I found really funny but couldn't figure out it's roots, your thoughts? ?

Is it from a member's minecraft??

FCAV9LDVIAYUSTP?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FCAV9LDVQAATFqe?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FCAV9LIUUAARNr1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Artist: @harayamanawari

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xugoshi said:

Was Korone promoting the Gamecube by "holding" the entire console when she played Warioware, hence the article? 1f605.png

I think she just likes to play old games. And GBA games can only be captured and streamed with the help of GameCube and its adapter. Including that WarioWare one. Polygon and some others sites just described what happened because it's a funny way to play that game.

(Sorry if I'm missing a joke or misunderstanding what you mean by "promoting", I'm stupid ?)

Edited by Slava
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Slava said:

I think she just likes to play old games. And GBA games can only be captured and streamed with the help of GameCube and its adapter. Including that WarioWare one. Polygon and some others sites just described what happened because it's a funny way to play that game.

(Sorry if I'm missing a joke or misunderstanding what you mean by "promoting", I'm stupid 1f643.png)

Oh I see! I thought it was weird that they had to write an entire article about it LOL!?

Not at all dude, there was no joke or misunderstanding I was just confused as to why they had to write an article about it which led me to believe they were promoting the gamecube in some capacity! ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

Bro, btw, I found this image on twitter that I found really funny but couldn't figure out it's roots, your thoughts? 1f605.png

Is it from a member's minecraft??

You mean like what the art's based on? It's from the recent Dead by Daylight collab they did. When it was Calli's turn to be the killer, she played as Nemesis and Gura was playing as Bill from Left 4 Dead which is why they look the way they do. I guess the last picture is showing how Mumei repeatedly went after Kronii a lot when she was the killer, and the first picture was that part where IRyS took a selfie of her and Mumei right after stabbing her. ?

• Like 2

On 19/10/2021 at 0:05 AM, Undead Wolf said:

If you're an hour ahead of me, I think the collab is at 3am for you. So yeah, probably not what you want to hear. 1f61b.png But hey, there's always the VODs. I remember the big EN and JP Among Us collab had some good compilation videos that came out of it, splicing a bunch of different POV's together. I watched some of those even though I saw it live.

I'd be curious if you still felt that way if you knew who she was. 1f61d.png But yeah, I can relate to what you're saying. I just really like her new model. 1f604.png

Alrighty, I'll check them out. I did actually watch some of the Nene and Baelz collab live. As always, Nene is so precious. 1f601.png I think I get what you mean regarding Kronii. She has a dry sense of humour, and I get that not everyone's into that.

Ah okay, that's good then. And yeah, watching them enjoy RE7 and react to certain things made me appreciate the game way more than when I played it myself. It could have been the stress getting to me as well. 1f61d.png I'm a pretty casual Switch player to be fair. I spend most of my time playing 51 Worldwide Classics (which happens to be one of the best games for collabs btw) and Tetris 99. I've never been that much into the big Nintendo IP. Only exception to that really was Mario Galaxy back on the Wii. I've never even played a Zelda game before. 1f61b.png

I see, I see. 1f61c.png Pikamee has a way with words. 1f606.png

I'm gonna have to look up some clips from that Turduken collab. Sounds like a good time. 1f604.png

Busy week so now i can relaxly reply :P 

Yeah in the end it was at 3 AM too late i just checked out before going to sleep a bit and Ina was having some problems from what i've seen guess hopefully they solved them. Gonna Either watch the Vod from Ina/Kiara or just some clips now, i bet it was great! And yeah i saw some fo those clips too really well done!

I mean i don't really care who she is at all so probably xD 

Tell me hwat you see then! Yeah i catch some clips for that collab, Nene amazing al always :awesome: 

Yeah she's not bad, i enjoy clips with her let's say but i woulnd't go out looking specifically for them, but i don't mind her, so far the only 2Nd EN gen i'm not a fan of is baelz, meh saw nothing to make me enjoy her, sana you know my thoughts, hasn't changed.

Yeah i get what you mean but at the same time it's an Horror you shouldn't know what to expect xD (Plus personally it's mostly jumpscares i'm more scared by games like Corpse party than RE)

Ah so nintendo hasn't infected you with wanting to playing the same game with different setting over and over yet, good :awesome: 

I really enjoy pikamee, i'm watching some of her Police simulator Vode, really funny i like a lot the Mxi of JP and EN when talking! 

That was an awesome collab, hope to see more in the future of that! 

Meanwhile Let's just leave here why Risu is absolutely Awesome, such cultured squirrel :awesome: 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah in the end it was at 3 AM too late i just checked out before going to sleep a bit and Ina was having some problems from what i've seen guess hopefully they solved them. Gonna Either watch the Vod from Ina/Kiara or just some clips now, i bet it was great! And yeah i saw some fo those clips too really well done!

Meanwhile Let's just leave here why Risu is absolutely Awesome, such cultured squirrel :awesome: 

The amogus collab started at 4 AM for me ?.  I wasn't sleeping anyway so I watched the whole thing switching between different POV's. I hate the game and even the word SUS, but this event was still fun to watch because of all the EN interactions. I also happened to be switching to the killer POV's all the time which was funny. Yeah, Ina had tech issues, but they were solved before the second game. I can definitely recommend watching her perspective. You'll know why ?. You also might want to watch Irys'es perspective for the last game, she went on a murder spree. Also, one of the funniest moments happened there with her and Ina. 

Watched Risu's and Iofi's costume reveals. Haven't watched Moona's video yet, but I saw her new outfit too. I like them. I probably liked Risu's outfit the most. She looks like a cute witch character from some RPG. In terms of cultured stuff, yeah she kinda is lol. I saw a couple of her Non-stop Nut November clips, and that was enough to know ?. Speaking of which. November is close ?.

FCOkXHXUYAg6TnV.jpgFCOlQtTVUAI01DO.jpg

What else did I watch this week? Not a lot.

I checked out a Twitch VOD of Gura's and Ina's Digikomi Q&A. Learned that Ina's favourite anime character is Kaworu from Eva. That was actually the day after I watched Eva 3.33, heh. But yeah, Myth girls have been participating in a lot of conventions and other events lately. 

Saw a part of Pekora's fan creation showcase. Her fans are wild, man. There were at least two fan game prototypes, both with 3D graphics. One guy made a real mock RPG that launches carrot-looking "rockets". 

Watched (or rather listened to while playing GT6) Calli's rap endurance stream where she successfully mastered two hardest Eminem's songs and Pokerap. Her rap skills continue to impress me.

Other than some random Minecraft stuff and funny clips, I think that's it. Didn't even watch Ollie this week, even though she streamed almost every day as usual. Wow, what a fake fan. However, I did tune in to her Twitter Space where she was telling funny stories about her brother and other stuff which was unexpected and interesting ?.

VShojo has their own Minecraft server too now. Most of them are addicted, Ironmouse and Nyanners in particular. Haven't watched any of that. Actually, I haven't watched VShojo streams in a while. I turned into a certified Hololive addict. That said, I know I'll go back to watch Mousey x Connor collabs. At least the one where she had to give him compliments for 60 minutes. Can't believe I missed that.

Anyway, here's one of the funny clips. Mana (Russian VTuber) is teaching Moona how to say "Suka blyat" but giving her a wrong translation ?. Bamboozlement - 100. I wish Mana's English was a little better though.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

The Among Us collab was a blast as expected. ? I had Mumei and Ame's streams up, and I still need to catch up with what happened in the other POVs. But yeah, there were a lot of funny parts, some of which were mentioned at the end of the stream when each of them was asked about their favourite moments. Stuff like Ame and Gura running around in circles arguing with each other and Ame messing with Calli. ? I really liked Mumei's introduction when she was asked why she's not SUS.

>I could kill everyone in this room if I wanted to
szA4PXD.jpg 

It was also really sweet how supportive everyone was to Sana. When Mumei was the imposter, she had a couple of good opportunities to kill Sana, but she didn't take them. I would like to think that was out of mercy, but she ended up murdering her later on anyway with a smile on her face lol. ? And yeah, spoilers, but Ina kept becoming imposter. I think the funniest part about that is how Mumei confronted her on the 3rd round and was like "wouldn't it be weird if you were imposter three times in a row?". Ina must have been SWEATING. ? She did a good job playing dumb to avoid suspicion from others though. ?

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Busy week so now i can relaxly reply :P 

I mean i don't really care who she is at all so probably xD 

Tell me hwat you see then! Yeah i catch some clips for that collab, Nene amazing al always :awesome: 

Yeah she's not bad, i enjoy clips with her let's say but i woulnd't go out looking specifically for them, but i don't mind her, so far the only 2Nd EN gen i'm not a fan of is baelz, meh saw nothing to make me enjoy her, sana you know my thoughts, hasn't changed.

Yeah i get what you mean but at the same time it's an Horror you shouldn't know what to expect xD (Plus personally it's mostly jumpscares i'm more scared by games like Corpse party than RE)

Ah so nintendo hasn't infected you with wanting to playing the same game with different setting over and over yet, good :awesome: 

I really enjoy pikamee, i'm watching some of her Police simulator Vode, really funny i like a lot the Mxi of JP and EN when talking! 

That was an awesome collab, hope to see more in the future of that! 

Yeah, as Slava mentioned, thankfully the technical issues were resolved pretty quick. I would also second that Ina's POV would be a good one to watch.

I saw the part where Flare was asking Kiara to shoot her with an arrow or something. ? As for the Balez and Nene collab, I liked the part where Baelz spent ages trying to tame this parrot, only for Nene to give it a go and succeed right away. Nobody can resist Nene's charms, even the animals. ?

RE7 jump scares you say? ?

Speaking of Corpse Party, I'd like to see some of the Hololive girls play that since the new version just released on Steam and consoles in the west recently. They might have to censor some of the more graphic CG's though. ?

Yeah, it's nice that Pikamee talks in both English and Japanese so more people can enjoy her streams. 

lol I love Risu's face during that whole exchange. ?

5 hours ago, Slava said:

Actually, I haven't watched VShojo streams in a while. I turned into a certified Hololive addict.

keikaku.jpg

:awesome:

6 hours ago, Slava said:

Anyway, here's one of the funny clips. Mana (Russian VTuber) is teaching Moona how to say "Suka blyat" but giving her a wrong tanslation 1f604.png. Bamboozlement - 100. I wish Mana's English was a little better though.

I can't believe the Russians are trying to corrupt Moona like this. ?

• Like 4

The Among Us collab was pretty good. I mainly watched Mumei and Gura's POV since I was hoping they would both be the imposter but Gura didn't get to once again. ? At least Mumei got to be the imposter at one point and she at least managed to get Sana even if she was hesitant to. It was also funny when Gura got sassy when they wouldn't believe her when she was suspecting Ina ? It was also funny seeing Ina take out Kronii without a second thought or remorse after saying hello to her ?

I also watched Mumei's Minecraft stream on Friday and it was pretty sweet when she saw the house that Polka built for her and left berries in. She even went to go leave a sign at her house thanking her and asking her to play together sometime. It would be nice if they did. ?

Outside of Hololive, Shiki played more Alien: Isolation and managed to see (and get killed by) the Xenomorph and got scared enough to the point where she would just hide and sing a lot ? She does intend to play it again on Tuesday and I assume more frequently since otherwise I feel like it would be a pretty long playthrough especially since she's on Hard difficulty. Pikamee also finished the first Portal and she intends to play the second one which should be another challenge for Pika-brain ?

• Like 3