VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

Pekora got a new outfit last night. It's a good look for her and I like that she can tie her ears like a bow ?

Link if that doesn't work.

As far as streams I was mostly able to pay attention to, the collab with Pekora and Baelz was pretty good. I'm glad they got to play together and had their moments like that "SHADDUP" from the video above ? The Mario Party collab was also good too despite the scuff at the beginning.

Other than those I watched Fauna play Mother Simulator and Gura cause more havoc in GTA V ? It was also cool to see that Gura got to be in Groove Coaster and play her song as well as the other Hololive songs. Seeing her as a navigator is also funny especially since she got embarrassed by it ?

• Like 2

Cool to see Gura (and Sora) in a game. I'm not into rhythm games, so I didn't even know what navigators were until now ?.

I watched Pekora's outfit reveal live, it looks cute. The skirt rigging is next level, I must say. Never knew a png could move so realistically. I also went to google to see her previous costumes. The prison one is pretty funny. Haven't seen her wear that one though. 

eHXB80t8rJF7lglWjQunFRqlpVQhhNhQNg-TdWmMEJY.jpg?auto=webp&s=7b28c88198b78fef91efbb7bbf77a37f53f4fe6a

As for other stuff I watched recently, there's not a lot. Was trying to catch up with more stuff from the Holoro anniversary. Anya started RE2. I haven't played the remake, but I know the PS1 version pretty well, so there wasn't much to spoil. She kept running into zombies instead of shooting them, so she died a lot in the beginning. But I see she already beat it after two more streams, so I guess she got used to the game after all. I saw Ollie's and Anya's Back 4 Blood collab which was fun too. That game went better for Anya. And also Reine's Gartic Phone stream, those are always funny. 

Ollie did a Twitter space once again, this time after returning from the hospital. She talked about the health procedures and other stuff. I enjoy this laid back format. 

As always, I did watch the short videos, everything from HoloEN shorts, and more rap tracks from Haachama. I thought she would have stopped by this point, but she keeps uploading new ones ?.

There's more stuff I want to catch up with, mainly the new HoloEN VR collab. That's the type of event you can't miss.

• Like 2

On 23.12.2021 at 8:08 PM, DEI2EK said:

Fubuki finally got her gold Magikarp

She also finally received her long-desired blue checkmark ?. It seems a lot of her kouhais got verified on Twitter way faster.

Haven't watched a lot of stuff recently, even though there's been too much to watch every day. This is how it went most of the time:

Me: "Ooh, this stream looks interesting, I'll watch it"
Narrator's voice: "He didn't watch it".

All of the streams I did watch, I watched live. Saw Pekora's Gartic Phone games, I obviously didn't understand everything as it was in Japanese, but it was still fun. The drawings speak for themselves, funny as always.

Last week was my first time watching a Big Brain Academy stream, which was on Ame's channel this time. It was fun to see Hololive members compare their brain sizes. The funniest parts of Ame's stream were the jokes about the important qualities of a detective when she sucked at analyzing and her failing at the clock minigame ?.

Ina's latest drawing stream was great, her Christmas card looks amazing, and she drew it from scratch. She's too talanted.

Calli did a rebroadcast of her Hamilton karaoke in a convinient time for me, so I watched that. Didn't know it was one of her practice karaoke streams where she tries to perfect her performances, so the songs stuck in my head after so many takes. I want to listen to the full musical now. It won't be the same without Calli's sheriff, but still ?. Also just watched her English learning stream with HoloX's Lui which was great. These two were adorable together. Can't wait for Lui to use the phrase "Eat my dust" during the upcoming Mario Kart 8 tournament.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

There weren't that many streams over the Christmas period from the girls I watch regularly. Most of them went on a break which is understandable. Ame, Gura, and Mumei managed to fit in some Christmas-themed karaoke here and there though which was nice. For some reason, Mumei singing Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer got suck in my head for a while. ? Ame even uploaded a Deck The Halls cover to her channel. Oh, and speaking of songs, IRyS uploaded a new original song on the 26th. It's quite the funky beat. ?

I'm looking forward to New Years because HoloEN are going to be doing a karaoke relay. So when one of the girl's stream ends, one of the others is going to start. Can't think of a better way to usher in 2022. ?

ycGE6P0.png

And yeah, there's that upcoming Mario Kart tournament in early January. There's 44 of them participating across all the branches, so it's going to be pretty wild. I know Gura and Ina have been practicing, and Mumei's streaming the game tonight. I'm expecting a lot more Mario Kart streams in the runup to it. Should be fun!

I saw this animation come out the other day, and it's pretty incredible. I wanted to share it.

• Like 3

Happy New Year guys! Hope you have a great one full of Vtuber moments and joy :D

It's been a while since i wrote here, all because of my lazy ass :P One thing i want to do more this year is write here and interact more, is really fun sharing and talking about this passion it's stupid for me to not write about it!

Talking about it then i didn't watch much of Hololive up until the last days when i was a bit Sick and at home so i got really back into it! Watched a lot of clip, i'm happy for Fubuki and her quest that finally ended but damn this Fox is stubborn now it's trying a Shiny drifloon xD 

I saw the new Pekora Outfit discussed above here, and it's really cute, so nice fitting her and definitively more casual for her to use, the Prison one it's nice but i see why she doesn't use it much, it's not like it fits well when playing something that isn't an Horror game.

Yesterday i catch up some of the Karaoke streams, the one i managed to at least, i saw a bit of Kiara, awesome as always, i didn't talked about the new EN outfit right? They are all gorgeous indeed! Especially Kiara and Ame i would say. Anyway i watched a bit of her, a Bit of Krooni, first time and she sings pretty well and a bit of Mumei which was funny more than anything, she was sick she said plus she choose really hard songs on top of that of course she couldn't sing them well xD Catched a bit of Ina too but i was going to bed, i saw that she said it being Archivied so maybe i'll watch it later! 

Anyway that's all for lately without writing too much, i see in my feed the Gen 5-6 new year's costumes now and Chloe looks gorgeous, gotta check this videos out later :P 

PS: I LOVE the new cover song by Ina & Kiara, their voice are just perfect for this song, boy the Text compared to the Rhytm though.

• Like 3

All the streams from HoloEN last night made New Year's pretty special. I watched almost all of the karaoke relay and I kept Gura's own New Year's celebration stream on in another tab for the most part too. She did a variety of things in that one, with the most notable part probably being that she got her mum on the phone and we got to hear her voice. There were some technical difficulties, so they didn't get to play Clubhouse 51 together as planned, but it was still funny to hear her pronounce Japanese words and embarrass Gura in front of everyone. ? Gura also played Pictionary with some of the other EN members, and later on, she did a dance party with her smol 3D model where she shook her butt a lot and asked who wanted to sniff her feet. ? Great night all round, and we even got a EN cover of Ochame Kinou to end things off. ?

4 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yesterday i catch up some of the Karaoke streams, the one i managed to at least, i saw a bit of Kiara, awesome as always, i didn't talked about the new EN outfit right? They are all gorgeous indeed! Especially Kiara and Ame i would say. Anyway i watched a bit of her, a Bit of Krooni, first time and she sings pretty well and a bit of Mumei which was funny more than anything, she was sick she said plus she choose really hard songs on top of that of course she couldn't sing them well xD Catched a bit of Ina too but i was going to bed, i saw that she said it being Archivied so maybe i'll watch it later! 

Anyway that's all for lately without writing too much, i see in my feed the Gen 5-6 new year's costumes now and Chloe looks gorgeous, gotta check this videos out later :P 

I'm glad you like Ame's new outfit. It's the sexiest of the bunch imo. ? 

Last night was the first time I've heard Kronii sing as well, and yeah, she was pretty good. Mumei always goofs off in her karaoke streams which is what makes them so entertaining to watch. ? Behind the silliness though, she has an amazing voice. I'm really looking forward to her original song which should be out sometime this month I believe. But yeah, she wasn't feeling great last night and went to bed early. As for Ina's part of the karaoke relay, I think my favourite bit is when she sang Brave Shine. I love that song.

I've just had a look at Chloe's New Year's outfit now, and oh my, that is very LEWD. ? I love it!

4 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Happy New Year guys! Hope you have a great one full of Vtuber moments and joy :D

It's been a while since i wrote here, all because of my lazy ass :P One thing i want to do more this year is write here and interact more, is really fun sharing and talking about this passion it's stupid for me to not write about it!

Happy New Year to you and all the other fine folks who frequent this thread. ?

Don't worry, I get like that too sometimes. ? It would be nice to see you post more in here! It's a fun hobby to discuss with you guys. ?

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm glad you like Ame's new outfit. It's the sexiest of the bunch imo. 1f440.png 

Last night was the first time I've heard Kronii sing as well, and yeah, she was pretty good. Mumei always goofs off in her karaoke streams which is what makes them so entertaining to watch. 1f604.png Behind the silliness though, she has an amazing voice. I'm really looking forward to her original song which should be out sometime this month I believe. But yeah, she wasn't feeling great last night and went to bed early. As for Ina's part of the karaoke relay, I think my favourite bit is when she sang Brave Shine. I love that song.

I've just had a look at Chloe's New Year's outfit now, and oh my, that is very LEWD1f440.png I love it!

Happy New Year to you and all the other fine folks who frequent this thread. 1f389.png

Don't worry, I get like that too sometimes. 1f61d.png It would be nice to see you post more in here! It's a fun hobby to discuss with you guys. 1f601.png

I have to listen to that Song, gotta remember later! I saw some Gura scenes like when she called her mother, it's pretty nice seeing even EN parents taking part in this kind of things, i would expect them to be less open about this, happy to see it's not really the case at least with Kiara, Ina and Gura! 

i Mean, i guess it's the Sexiest xD Mostly because they made it transparent/see-through in the Middle i would Say :P 

Anyway they are all really good, the only one i'm not a big fan of is probably Ina, seems to Classy for her since she's such a chill person.

Really? don't you Follow Kronii you said? xD Never watched a Mumei Karaoke before so i didn't know, it's neat but eh, i prefer a more standard one; i agree that when she actually trie she had a really nice voice, so we'll see about her song! Sadly i don't know like 90% of the Japanese Songs Kiara or Ina choose :( 

I think Chloe's outfit is pretty Sexy already but her blushing and herself made it even better :awesome: I wonder how much more we'll see thos outfit for all members are awesome but aside from now, i guess during the Chinese end of the year and some random Festival, not much sadly.

Thanks! :D 

Oh it's one of my "Goals" of the year as said, being more proactive everywhere this includes writing over here, even because i really enjoy discussing about it with you guys :) 

To finish, i'm enjoying a lot of Kiara this days :P I watched the Clip stream yesterday wich was a lot of fun, especially some i remember the Usual room clip xD And I Watched (While distractedly playing Let It Die) Ina & Kiara Mario Kart Stream, was a lot fun, i watched Ina's side so half of the times yu just heard Kiara Crashing not knowing how :awesome: Probably gonna See Randomly while Farming in DS2 today the Art and Chi Chat stream always from Kiara later. Unlucky that Ina's Pokemon stream is at 10 PM for me, at 9 would have been great.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I have to listen to that Song, gotta remember later! I saw some Gura scenes like when she called her mother, it's pretty nice seeing even EN parents taking part in this kind of things, i would expect them to be less open about this, happy to see it's not really the case at least with Kiara, Ina and Gura! 

i Mean, i guess it's the Sexiest xD Mostly because they made it transparent/see-through in the Middle i would Say :P 

Anyway they are all really good, the only one i'm not a big fan of is probably Ina, seems to Classy for her since she's such a chill person.

Really? don't you Follow Kronii you said? xD Never watched a Mumei Karaoke before so i didn't know, it's neat but eh, i prefer a more standard one; i agree that when she actually trie she had a really nice voice, so we'll see about her song! Sadly i don't know like 90% of the Japanese Songs Kiara or Ina choose :( 

I think Chloe's outfit is pretty Sexy already but her blushing and herself made it even better :awesome: I wonder how much more we'll see thos outfit for all members are awesome but aside from now, i guess during the Chinese end of the year and some random Festival, not much sadly.

Thanks! :D 

Oh it's one of my "Goals" of the year as said, being more proactive everywhere this includes writing over here, even because i really enjoy discussing about it with you guys :) 

To finish, i'm enjoying a lot of Kiara this days :P I watched the Clip stream yesterday wich was a lot of fun, especially some i remember the Usual room clip xD And I Watched (While distractedly playing Let It Die) Ina & Kiara Mario Kart Stream, was a lot fun, i watched Ina's side so half of the times yu just heard Kiara Crashing not knowing how :awesome: Probably gonna See Randomly while Farming in DS2 today the Art and Chi Chat stream always from Kiara later. Unlucky that Ina's Pokemon stream is at 10 PM for me, at 9 would have been great.

Stuff like that makes me kind of nervous because I was almost expecting Gura's mum to accidently call her by her real name or something. ? But yeah, I'm glad she has parents that are supportive of what she does. It was sweet. I felt some of that second hand embarrassment though. ?

Ina's outfit is my least favourite too. It just looks very "busy" up top if you get what I mean. Too bad Ina doesn't have any booba to show off. ?

I'm subbed to Kronii, but she's someone I don't follow very closely anymore. I have my core group of Ame, Gura, Mumei, and Fauna where I watch most of their streams. I watch Kronii, Sana, IRyS, and Ina streams every now and then so long it's something I find interesting and it doesn't interfere with the core group. So yeah, her previous karaoke streams just never happened at a convenient time for me. ? If the Japanese song isn't from a game or anime, chances are I don't recognise it. ?

That it does. ? But yeah, I imagine it'll be an outfit we don't see very often. I guess that just makes it more special though. 

Nice. I look forward to seeing more of you in here then. ?

Watching the streams while still being productive in gaming I see. ? I did see they were playing together. But you mentioning Mario Kart reminds me that Mumei streamed the game recently, and it was really funny. She got screwed over by a blue shell at the last second which caused her to lose the tournament. ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Stuff like that makes me kind of nervous because I was almost expecting Gura's mum to accidently call her by her real name or something. 1f61b.png But yeah, I'm glad she has parents that are supportive of what she does. It was sweet. I felt some of that second hand embarrassment though. 1f605.png

Ina's outfit is my least favourite too. It just looks very "busy" up top if you get what I mean. Too bad Ina doesn't have any booba to show off. 1f61d.png

I'm subbed to Kronii, but she's someone I don't follow very closely anymore. I have my core group of Ame, Gura, Mumei, and Fauna where I watch most of their streams. I watch Kronii, Sana, IRyS, and Ina streams every now and then so long it's something I find interesting and it doesn't interfere with the core group. So yeah, her previous karaoke streams just never happened at a convenient time for me. 1f61b.png If the Japanese song isn't from a game or anime, chances are I don't recognise it. 1f61d.png

That it does. 1f440.png But yeah, I imagine it'll be an outfit we don't see very often. I guess that just makes it more special though. 

Nice. I look forward to seeing more of you in here then. 1f601.png

Watching the streams while still being productive in gaming I see. 1f609.png I did see they were playing together. But you mentioning Mario Kart reminds me that Mumei streamed the game recently, and it was really funny. She got screwed over by a blue shell at the last second which caused her to lose the tournament. 1f61d.png

OOHHHH Ochame Kinou is that song! I Listened to it a lot in the Japanese Version but i didn't know the Title xD

It's really good i have to say, a little strange i guess listening 10 people instead of 24 but really well done!!!!

I think most Moms don't really call their Girls by name mostly Honey or Baby or stuff like that for real but i don't know, i'm sure they know before anyway this situations, the girls tell them obviously. Yeah it's nice seeing such support, about the embarassment, yeah i agree :P 

I mean if Ina had them she would be too OP too good that's why she doesn't :awesome: Yeah, it doesn't really fit her especially compared to the Artist one which was awesome instead.

Ah I see! I'm subbed and watch only Kiara and Ina, both for Liking and Times, the other girls stream all at late night, i usually got to bed at 11:30 PM. Strange aren't you a late night wolf to not catch up some of those Karaoke streams? :P Oh yeah Same, i don't know many Japanese songs outside you same medias.

Well like all the Kimonos Outfits, even the Pekora One i haven't seen it since what? March when i first started watching them? xD

But indeed they are awesome and i guess we'll see them for the next week or so at least!

Thanks Man, and i look forward to discuss more about this great Topic :D 

Yeah, i rarely watch streams while not playing, even now i'm Listening to Kiara while writing here and playing Genshin :P I see Kiara talked about the EN male Gen, man a part of me would love to try out but it's impossible xD Well Mario Kart is Always funny when not taken seriously which the girls thanfully don't because is such an RNG based game it's irritating honestly :P 

• Like 2

I'm a couple days late but happy new year! It's been a pretty good year for Hololive and other VTubers so here's to another ? The New Years streams were pretty good to watch, especially Gura's where she played that word game with Baelz, Fauna, and Kronii and then some Mario Kart 8. I also liked the bit in Gura's stream where she pretended to dance with the JP members. ?

Apart from the aforementioned streams, Pikamee has started her dive into the Yakuza series with Yakuza 0. Ina and Sana streamed Pokemon for a bit and while I couldn't follow everything they were saying there was a lot of talk about cheese ? And currently as of typing this IRyS did a part of an Animal Crossing stream and then changed it to a Mario Kart 8 one since I guess she wants to practice for the tournament coming up so I look forward to whenever that happens.

I also saw that Pekora did a playthrough of Dragon Quest in a single stream. I guess it's not a long game like I expected but I'm proud of her ?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

OOHHHH Ochame Kinou is that song! I Listened to it a lot in the Japanese Version but i didn't know the Title xD

It's really good i have to say, a little strange i guess listening 10 people instead of 24 but really well done!!!!

I think most Moms don't really call their Girls by name mostly Honey or Baby or stuff like that for real but i don't know, i'm sure they know before anyway this situations, the girls tell them obviously. Yeah it's nice seeing such support, about the embarassment, yeah i agree :P 

I mean if Ina had them she would be too OP too good that's why she doesn't :awesome: Yeah, it doesn't really fit her especially compared to the Artist one which was awesome instead.

Ah I see! I'm subbed and watch only Kiara and Ina, both for Liking and Times, the other girls stream all at late night, i usually got to bed at 11:30 PM. Strange aren't you a late night wolf to not catch up some of those Karaoke streams? :P Oh yeah Same, i don't know many Japanese songs outside you same medias.

Well like all the Kimonos Outfits, even the Pekora One i haven't seen it since what? March when i first started watching them? xD

But indeed they are awesome and i guess we'll see them for the next week or so at least!

Thanks Man, and i look forward to discuss more about this great Topic :D 

Yeah, i rarely watch streams while not playing, even now i'm Listening to Kiara while writing here and playing Genshin :P I see Kiara talked about the EN male Gen, man a part of me would love to try out but it's impossible xD Well Mario Kart is Always funny when not taken seriously which the girls thanfully don't because is such an RNG based game it's irritating honestly :P 

When they announced they were doing a cover of that song, I wasn't sure what it was either, but I recognised it as soon as I clicked on the video. ? But yeah, it's good! Nice to hear Ame sing in Japanese because that doesn't happen very often.

Yeah, Ina's artist outfit suits her pretty well. I like the more revealing outfits though tbh. ?

I see. I do stay up late most nights, yeah. Usually like 5am. ? That's why I'm glad the girls I like most stream later on, although sometimes it ends up being too late for me and I have to watch the rest of the stream later. If I recall correctly, Kronii's previous karaoke streams either conflicted with a stream from one of the girls I like more, or it might have just been a night where I had to go to bed earlier than I would have liked because I had a morning shift at work the following day. Out of all the EN girls, I definitely prioritize Mumei and Gura's karaoke streams the most because I think they're the best singers. I try to watch Ame's karaoke streams too, because even though she's not an amazing singer, she has a lot of enthusiasm, and it's always a fun time. ?

I did hear about a possible male generation of HoloEN. Not something I'd be interested in watching tbh. I hope it's a separate thing like Holostars, and collabs with the girls are kept to a minimum, but I have a feeling it won't be like that. 

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

When they announced they were doing a cover of that song, I wasn't sure what it was either, but I recognised it as soon as I clicked on the video. 1f61d.png But yeah, it's good! Nice to hear Ame sing in Japanese because that doesn't happen very often.

Yeah, Ina's artist outfit suits her pretty well. I like the more revealing outfits though tbh. 1f440.png

I see. I do stay up late most nights, yeah. Usually like 5am. 1f61b.png That's why I'm glad the girls I like most stream later on, although sometimes it ends up being too late for me and I have to watch the rest of the stream later. If I recall correctly, Kronii's previous karaoke streams either conflicted with a stream from one of the girls I like more, or it might have just been a night where I had to go to bed earlier than I would have liked because I had a morning shift at work the following day. Out of all the EN girls, I definitely prioritize Mumei and Gura's karaoke streams the most because I think they're the best singers. I try to watch Ame's karaoke streams too, because even though she's not an amazing singer, she has a lot of enthusiasm, and it's always a fun time. 1f604.png

I did hear about a possible male generation of HoloEN. Not something I'd be interested in watching tbh. I hope it's a separate thing like Holostars, and collabs with the girls are kept to a minimum, but I have a feeling it won't be like that. 

I didn't check the Video until well a few mintues before writing here xD Yeah i guess, i don't follow much of Ame outside clips so i don't know :P 

Kiara said she wants to do a Solo version of it, hopefully i'll catch the Karaoke where she'll sing it! 

Nah i like the outfit itself revealing or not xD Sure if it's like Marine i don't mind at all :awesome: 

DAMN then yeah you sure have no trouble watching a lot of their streams xD I hope for some more EU girls in the next gen because right now Kiara is all alone in that regard :( Ah, So Unlucky either way i see :P Can't say much about Mumei since i watched only the End of Year Karaoke which wasn't really a standard performance but Gura, i listened to some around, yeah she's pretty good, i don't now about best, guess i'm biased saying Kiara and Ina for me ^_^ Ame i listened to some when she started, she definitively improved a lot, gotta give her that!

Yeah no, i was talking about joining it not watching it xD I won't really care either, i mean i barely have time for the Girl part and some Noormal Streamer /Ytuber i watch, impossible add more.

I think it depends on the EN managament, i would guess they'll try at the start to get the 2 Worlds to collab but i'll doubt it will work, especially some chat like gura's i won't imagine a good reaction to it.

PS: I Love this compilation, the beginning is Amazing, i'm really curious about Kiara Learning Korean :awesome: 

• Like 1

I've been mostly watching Ina lately. The quantity of streams over the New Year's day has been overwhelming (new songs, karaoke relays, JP outfits, endurance streams, etc). That, coupled with the fact that I wasn't feeling great and not enjoying most stuff in general caused me to miss a lot of stuff once again. But I did watch Ina's streams as well as some karaoke.

Ina showed off her art from last year, she drew a lot. An impressive collection, and funny enough, I recognized some fan arts not knowing Ina drew them lol. Her Nier artwork looks awesome, too. It was nice to see her stuff from before I started to follow Hololive.

https://twitter.com/ninomaeinanis/status/1383996672531779585

1klcjnrijzu61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Saw her Mario Kart collab with Kiara. Yeah, she's still very good at the game, even though she says everyone overestimates her skills ?. And was listening to her chat with Sana while she was catching some pocket monsters. Speaking of which

14 hours ago, Redgrave said:

there was a lot of talk about cheese 1f61b.png

I liked her little song about the fish Pokémon that looks like cheese. "Oooooh cheesy fish, do you taste like fish, do you taste like cheese" or something like that, that was cute ?.

And I was there when Sana caught her shiny Rayquaza. She was freaking out for at least 10 minutes while Ina was trying her best to calm her down ?.

Skipped tons of Ollie's stuff, but I caught her karaoke streams. I guess she got inspired by Calli because she sang multiple songs from Hamilton. Great stuff.

And of course I kept the EN karaoke relay on the background while doing Mirror's Edge time trial runs. My time zone fell on Sana's turn. Can't complain. Interesting song choices I must say haha. Kept listening till the end of Bae's part. Which was probably my favourite. She's an underrated singer. I think she's one of the best among EN members, good that she reminded me, because I haven't heard her sing in a while. Her stream was archived BTW, so you can check it out.

On 29.12.2021 at 7:45 PM, Undead Wolf said:

For some reason, Mumei singing Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer got suck in my head for a while.

So that's who Gura stole the song idea from lol. I remember her saying she had looked for Christmas songs in other girls' set lists, including Kronii. I guess Mumei was one of them too ?.

On 01.01.2022 at 6:00 PM, Undead Wolf said:

the most notable part probably being that she got her mum on the phone and we got to hear her voice

I joined her stream only for a couple of minutes mid relay, but I was lucky because I caught that moment. Her saying the "Doumo same desu" line was pretty funny.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

On 03/01/2022 at 7:13 PM, Sora9427 said:

DAMN then yeah you sure have no trouble watching a lot of their streams xD I hope for some more EU girls in the next gen because right now Kiara is all alone in that regard :( Ah, So Unlucky either way i see :P Can't say much about Mumei since i watched only the End of Year Karaoke which wasn't really a standard performance but Gura, i listened to some around, yeah she's pretty good, i don't now about best, guess i'm biased saying Kiara and Ina for me ^_^ Ame i listened to some when she started, she definitively improved a lot, gotta give her that!

Yeah no, i was talking about joining it not watching it xD I won't really care either, i mean i barely have time for the Girl part and some Noormal Streamer /Ytuber i watch, impossible add more.

I think it depends on the EN managament, i would guess they'll try at the start to get the 2 Worlds to collab but i'll doubt it will work, especially some chat like gura's i won't imagine a good reaction to it.

PS: I Love this compilation, the beginning is Amazing, i'm really curious about Kiara Learning Korean :awesome: 

Yeah, most of HoloEN lives in the US. It's kind of weird to me how they got two Aussies in Council, but nobody from Britain or mainland Europe. Maybe next gen. ? I'm sure we do have a bias in favour of the girls we watch more. But I forgot to mention IRyS when it comes to the best singers in HoloEN. I guess it's to be expected considering how she was literally hired to be a VSinger, but she has a really great voice too.

I assume male VTubers appeal to girls which is why we don't really care for the idea. ? I hope the management knows better than to force collabs between the male group and the rest of HoloEN. If it's up to personal choice, I can definitely see a few of them like Calli jump at the idea. Gura doesn't seek out collabs very often, especially outside of HoloEN, so I feel like she wouldn't collab with them unless it was a big event with everyone involved.

lol who needs armour when you have big booba? ?

23 hours ago, Slava said:

Ina showed off her art from last year, she drew a lot. An impressive collection, and funny enough, I recognized some fan arts not knowing Ina drew them lol. Her Nier artwork looks awesome, too. It was nice to see her stuff from before I started to follow Hololive.

https://twitter.com/ninomaeinanis/status/1383996672531779585

1klcjnrijzu61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Oh cool, I didn't know Ina drew that NieR art, or maybe I just forgot. Either way, it's pretty amazing!

So that's who Gura stole the song idea from lol. I remember her saying she had looked for Christmas songs in other girls' set lists, including Kronii. I guess Mumei was one of them too 1f601.png.

Haha, I watched Gura's karaoke stream too. Literally never heard of that song before Mumei's stream, then it started popping up everywhere. ?

I joined her stream only for a couple of minutes mid relay, but I was lucky because I caught that moment. Her saying the "Doumo same desu" line was pretty funny.

Yeah, it was funny (and sweet) how hard she was trying to pronounce the Japanese words correctly. I also saw that not only did Gura infect her mum with the "Oh nyo" virus, but Fauna's mum too. ?

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

HoloEN is getting New Year costumes.

Looks like the last Myth outfit reveal was delayed for so long that they're now getting them 2-3 weeks apart lol.

First new costumes for the Council but not Irys, I guess.

I'll watch the reveals if they're 30 minutes long this time. Otherwise, I'll only check a few.

Edit: Irys is going to get her outfit at a later date

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Slava said:

Looks like the last Myth outfit reveal was delayed for so long that they're now getting them 2-3 weeks apart lol.

I'll watch the reveals if they're 30 minutes long this time. Otherwise, I'll only check a few.

It seems a bit late for them to get them now that new years is over but I think Pekora and Subaru have worn theirs whenever they felt like it so it's fine ? It's also nice IRyS is getting one since I feel like she's been a bit overdue for some kind of outfit or something so I look forward to seeing what hers looks like.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2022 at 9:46 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, most of HoloEN lives in the US. It's kind of weird to me how they got two Aussies in Council, but nobody from Britain or mainland Europe. Maybe next gen. 1f61b.png I'm sure we do have a bias in favour of the girls we watch more. But I forgot to mention IRyS when it comes to the best singers in HoloEN. I guess it's to be expected considering how she was literally hired to be a VSinger, but she has a really great voice too.

I assume male VTubers appeal to girls which is why we don't really care for the idea. 1f61b.png I hope the management knows better than to force collabs between the male group and the rest of HoloEN. If it's up to personal choice, I can definitely see a few of them like Calli jump at the idea. Gura doesn't seek out collabs very often, especially outside of HoloEN, so I feel like she wouldn't collab with them unless it was a big event with everyone involved.

lol who needs armour when you have big booba? 1f609.png

Yeah, for me it's not really that weird, it's because obviously English is the Main Language yeah you could say why no British but it's probably the Same thing as always, the HQ of Hololive EN is in US and so they choose people from there, i always think that US corp are pretty (really) selfish and so i'm more surprised we have Kiara thankfully in there. Well having bias with the Favourite girl/person to watch it's normal obiously :P I honestly heard almost never Irys since only lately i'm liking her more and more, but indeed she looks like a great singer, but i think she did that even before being a Vtuber i read around so it's not a surprise, plus as you said it was hired for that first.

Yeah the target for them it's definitively the Female audience :P I mean guess we'll see, managment for EN doesn't look bad but i never trust about US managements (As said above) so i wouldn't be surprised if they ask to do some at the start without asking much to boost their channels. I mena i think Gura doesn't collab much outside EN because she can't really communicate well xD Ame is a case itself on that regard and respect for that to her :P 

Armor? If it's releated to the Clip i was talking about the Milk :awesome: 

9 hours ago, Slava said:

Eh, Pretty late right now, i don't get how the Myth outfit being late delayed by this much those, they could have made them for the First days of the year for sure i think. Irys even later, what in february?

I guess it's nice but it's gonna be kinda out of theme sadly, we'll see them use it for a couple of weeks i suppose. At least by some girls, i Kinda doubt we'll see like Gura and Ame use it too much they seem to like sticking to the usual, the Cat Shark Version fo Gura aside the beginning i dind't see her using it much

• Like 3

Some big things happened in the past 24 hours. To start with, it was Ame's birthday, and she did a couple of streams to celebrate. She got some nice messages from the community along with some art, and a bunch of HoloEN members called in to wish her a Happy Birthday, thanking her for all the work she's put into the various events in VR Chat over the past year. We were also introduced to the 3D model of Amelia Buffson for the first time, and it was glorious. ?

After that we got an unarchived karaoke stream. She was still using the Buffson model, and it really showed off her dance moves. ? But yeah, it was as high energy and fun as ever.

The other big thing that happened was the Mario Kart tournament. I didn't get to watch all of it since it started very late/early in the morning for me, but I saw the first 2 and a half rounds (or whatever you want to call them). Gura ended up doing way better than she thought she would, even though she was tired and wanted to go to bed. ? She came in 4th place overall which is pretty impressive considering who she was up against. She did well representing HoloEN. Not bad, little sharky. ?

CKqiHQN.png

On 06/01/2022 at 2:10 AM, Slava said:

Yeah, it definitely feels a bit weird that Myth are getting another new outfit so soon after the last one. I'm most excited for Council and IRyS since we'll be seeing them wear something besides their normal outfit for the first time. The delay in IRyS' new outfit is curious, but I'm sure it'll be great when it's ready.

On 06/01/2022 at 11:52 AM, Sora9427 said:

Yeah, for me it's not really that weird, it's because obviously English is the Main Language yeah you could say why no British but it's probably the Same thing as always, the HQ of Hololive EN is in US and so they choose people from there, i always think that US corp are pretty (really) selfish and so i'm more surprised we have Kiara thankfully in there. Well having bias with the Favourite girl/person to watch it's normal obiously :P I honestly heard almost never Irys since only lately i'm liking her more and more, but indeed she looks like a great singer, but i think she did that even before being a Vtuber i read around so it's not a surprise, plus as you said it was hired for that first.

Yeah the target for them it's definitively the Female audience :P I mean guess we'll see, managment for EN doesn't look bad but i never trust about US managements (As said above) so i wouldn't be surprised if they ask to do some at the start without asking much to boost their channels. I mena i think Gura doesn't collab much outside EN because she can't really communicate well xD Ame is a case itself on that regard and respect for that to her :P 

Armor? If it's releated to the Clip i was talking about the Milk :awesome: 

Yeah, having HoloEN dominated by Americans is to be expected I suppose given how that's probably where most of the fanbase is. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have a couple more Europeans for the fans here. But as you know, I like watching VTubers late at night anyway, so the schedules for the American girls works for me anyway. ? I'm glad you're starting to like IRyS more. I remember you saying you didn't like the model, and I could relate to that as well, but it's grown on me over time. I think that's more to do with her great personality and voice though. ? I'd like to watch her streams more, but she usually streams very late, even for me.

The HoloEN management has done some questionable things before, so I guess we just have to cross our fingers that they don't mess this up. And yeah, true. Gura and Ame both can't speak Japanese, but I feel like Ame's more willing to collab with JP members despite the language barrier.

Oh okay. The video you linked was timestamped to the part where Kiara was talking about the lack of armour the girl had. ?

• Like 3

I can't believe Pekora lost the tournament by one point.

But at least Gura and Subaru managed to get in the final rounds at least ? Before I went to bed I watched Ina's tournament and she sounded like she didn't want to win since she wanted to go to bed so she aimed for 5'th place and wound up in 6'th.

• Like 2

On 7/1/2022 at 9:44 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, it definitely feels a bit weird that Myth are getting another new outfit so soon after the last one. I'm most excited for Council and IRyS since we'll be seeing them wear something besides their normal outfit for the first time. The delay in IRyS' new outfit is curious, but I'm sure it'll be great when it's ready.

Yeah, having HoloEN dominated by Americans is to be expected I suppose given how that's probably where most of the fanbase is. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have a couple more Europeans for the fans here. But as you know, I like watching VTubers late at night anyway, so the schedules for the American girls works for me anyway. 1f61b.png I'm glad you're starting to like IRyS more. I remember you saying you didn't like the model, and I could relate to that as well, but it's grown on me over time. I think that's more to do with her great personality and voice though. 1f601.png I'd like to watch her streams more, but she usually streams very late, even for me.

The HoloEN management has done some questionable things before, so I guess we just have to cross our fingers that they don't mess this up. And yeah, true. Gura and Ame both can't speak Japanese, but I feel like Ame's more willing to collab with JP members despite the language barrier.

Oh okay. The video you linked was timestamped to the part where Kiara was talking about the lack of armour the girl had. 1f61d.png

Ah yes, i saw some clips of Swol Ame, it sure was fun, Ame is surely the most creative out of all the Girls xD 

The Mario Kart torunament was interesting, i'm not a Big fan of the Game since for me it's like 20% skill and 80% RNG (I Mean i saw a Clip where Gura arrived 2N d and Suisei First last second, sure Suisei took a great shortcut to recover but having a shell to hit gura just before the end it's luck based) still it was fun to watch and Gura did really well! It's funny how all the EN girls were super Tired :P Kiara was Completely KO she said which well the tournament for her started at 6 AM and she couldn't sleep, i can imagine how awful it was. 

I'm Sad Aqua is nowhere to be seen but after all she can't play much lately so understandable.

I Mean i guess a bit chunk of the Fanbase is there being English the standard language but still i think there are a lot in EU too as always, just they West branches don't care much like every company. I can't unfortunately watch them so late or i would, so Kiara is the only EN member i can watch regularly, and Ina on the Weekends. I still think the Model is strange compared to the other girls still i got used to it :P Yeah she definitively made it a lot better and grew thanks to herself; still i'm fine with Clips instead i'm not much into watch her directly as you :) 

Oh being a western Management i wouldn't be surprised of questionable choices but i guess we'll see.

Well Ame i think just Says Fuck it and tries which is funny :awesome: 

Ah, probably because that's where i left it? Strange :hmm: 

Anyway New Kimonos yesterday!!!

Finally some Costume Reveal streams that were at a nice hour for us in EU! So i managed to watch them all :P 

Personally i got say Kiara is GORGEOUS, i love the double Hair style, absolutely the best! Ina is nice, lot of details and stuff and a strange but accurate hairstyle xD Guara is Neat, even she got a lot of stuff to go aside the Costume which is really suitable for her, not another Hairstyle sadly. Ame the Dress is kinda simple compared to the other girls bu still cute but that Twintail Hairstyle, Damn :o Calli, i don't know. Her dress is gorgeous, Hairstyle is ncie and different compared to the others but it'sthe one that got me less, maybe it's just because she doens't have anything else aside the Hairband removable; Plus she got really teasing during the stream which i get since she was really excited about it but it's not my stile i prefer the other girls more Direct or more Playful like Ame and the Shadow or Kiara hiding in the temple.

Anyway 5 Amazing new outfits i have to say all great looking!

This was Followed by the Worms collab i managed to watch all too! (Even if YT kept lagging i don't know why so i didn't watch it really well) Ame obviously was the one that knew what to do and it was noticable xD I think Gura too but she didn't really want to play or cared much but maybe i'm wrong.

The Song as announcement, i kinda expected it when they said about a big announcment together, Gonna listen to it later! 

I think al of you have alreay clippers showing the Costume so no need to pos here, i'll post the Super funny Airlines Moment Kiara did, it was great :awesome: Glad she herself clipped it :D 

• Like 3

I watched the kimono reveals too. I'm glad they were 30 mins each. To be honest, I wasn't blown away, I think it's because I'm getting too much of the good thing lately. Especially after the recent party dresses which were cooler IMO. Still, the kimonos are great. I liked Calli's outfit the most. 

FIngKHAaMAQNKCX.jpg

I was more entertained by the reveals themselves. Kiara's airline ad was funny. Ina's tale about the three tako siblings was very cute, I like how they are implemented into her design. Then Gura's stream had me loosing it ?. "You wanna know where babies come from?". I also love her way of speaking and all the words and stuff she randomly comes up with.

The Worms collab was fun, indeed. It's a great party game, fun to play and fun to watch. Gura and Ame had more experience from playing together, but other girls did well too (when they weren't failing to jump up a hill ?). Their new song didn't really grab me from the first listen. As far as collab songs go, it's still miles ahead of the UmiSea song for me. I'm glad they were able to get their own project going. 

Now I'll try to remember what else I watched last week ?. I saw multiple Mario Kart practice streams on Ollie's channel and Ina's. Sadly, I skipped the tournament itself, since it was early in the morning for me. I wanna watch their perspectives at least to see how they did in the end. 

Ollie started Jump King this week. I think she was inspired by Calli who also appeared as a guest in her stream. I didn't get to see that part, but I watched the ending. Ollie didn't reach that far, at some point she even deleted her save file accidentally lol. Speaking of Calli, she's been streaming the hardest Jump King DLC - Ghost Babe. It's much harder than the main game, so she's been struggling for hours and hours and hasn't reached the babe yet. 

Elsewhere, I watched some CDawg x Ironmouse collabs for the first time in a while. Their Battleship battles were fun and cute, Mousey's luck was insane which led to Connor losing some bets. Also saw a part of their VR collab. Mousey's VR model looks very good while Connor was a monke, naturally. An anime demon girl giving a monkey a pat on the head is an adorable sight. 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Slava said:

I was more entertained by the reveals themselves. Kiara's airline ad was funny. Ina's tale about the three tako siblings was very cute, I like how they are implemented into her design. Then Gura's stream had me loosing it 1f604.png"You wanna know where babies come from?". I also love her way of speaking and all the words and stuff she randomly comes up with.

Yeah, Gura really came in swinging with that one ? Ame's wasn't crazy like the last one but it was still a nice reveal. Kind of hard to say which ones I like the most. I know Miko really liked Ame's outfit though ?

As far as the stuff I watched this week Mumei did her meme review and while there were some memes that weren't really funny there were a couple that made me laugh like the one that went something like "Hmm I think I will remember now" and it shows her remembering horrible things and one of them was the DragonBall Evolution movie ? Overall I think it went better than Gura's meme review thing since a lot of the memes in hers weren't all that funny or didn't make sense.

Pikamee played more Yakuza 0 and she watched one of the sexy video tapes ?

I saw IRyS also got to play GTA V now that it decided to work. It was funny how she was concerned knowing about Michael's wife cheating on him and she called Lamar "Llamas" at one point ? There was also one moment where Franklin and Lamar were talking in the car and I guess she didn't see Lamar get in and so she thought Franklin was talking to himself ?

• Like 2

IRyS had her 6 month celebration stream last night. Basically a karaoke stream with some announcements at the end. It was fun! She revealed her 2nd EP and it's pretty rad. ? Some new merch too.

Also, Mumei put out a teaser for her MV and the full thing releases this week. I can't wait! ?

On 09/01/2022 at 0:03 PM, Sora9427 said:

Ah yes, i saw some clips of Swol Ame, it sure was fun, Ame is surely the most creative out of all the Girls xD 

The Mario Kart torunament was interesting, i'm not a Big fan of the Game since for me it's like 20% skill and 80% RNG (I Mean i saw a Clip where Gura arrived 2N d and Suisei First last second, sure Suisei took a great shortcut to recover but having a shell to hit gura just before the end it's luck based) still it was fun to watch and Gura did really well! It's funny how all the EN girls were super Tired :P Kiara was Completely KO she said which well the tournament for her started at 6 AM and she couldn't sleep, i can imagine how awful it was. 

I'm Sad Aqua is nowhere to be seen but after all she can't play much lately so understandable.

I Mean i guess a bit chunk of the Fanbase is there being English the standard language but still i think there are a lot in EU too as always, just they West branches don't care much like every company. I can't unfortunately watch them so late or i would, so Kiara is the only EN member i can watch regularly, and Ina on the Weekends. I still think the Model is strange compared to the other girls still i got used to it :P Yeah she definitively made it a lot better and grew thanks to herself; still i'm fine with Clips instead i'm not much into watch her directly as you :)

Yeah, you never know what to expect with Ame. She's always trying out something new. One of the reasons why i like her so much. ?

I can understand why the game isn't for everyone considering how skill alone can't guarantee you a win. But yeah, it can be funny to watch the girls get screwed over by the RNG just so we can see their reactions. ? Mumei played the game last night and she was getting pretty frustrated with it. ? Unfortunately, the time difference can make collabs between JP and EN pretty inconvenient for one or the other. EN definitely got the short end of the stick this time around. I think the EN girls who got eliminated early were kind of relieved. ?

It's too bad nobody from Council streams at good times for you. I'm often spoiled for choice over who's stream I want to watch since a lot of the EN girls overlap.

On 09/01/2022 at 0:03 PM, Sora9427 said:

Anyway New Kimonos yesterday!!!

Finally some Costume Reveal streams that were at a nice hour for us in EU! So i managed to watch them all :P 

Personally i got say Kiara is GORGEOUS, i love the double Hair style, absolutely the best! Ina is nice, lot of details and stuff and a strange but accurate hairstyle xD Guara is Neat, even she got a lot of stuff to go aside the Costume which is really suitable for her, not another Hairstyle sadly. Ame the Dress is kinda simple compared to the other girls bu still cute but that Twintail Hairstyle, Damn :o Calli, i don't know. Her dress is gorgeous, Hairstyle is ncie and different compared to the others but it'sthe one that got me less, maybe it's just because she doens't have anything else aside the Hairband removable; Plus she got really teasing during the stream which i get since she was really excited about it but it's not my stile i prefer the other girls more Direct or more Playful like Ame and the Shadow or Kiara hiding in the temple.

Anyway 5 Amazing new outfits i have to say all great looking!

On 10/01/2022 at 4:15 PM, Slava said:

I watched the kimono reveals too. I'm glad they were 30 mins each. To be honest, I wasn't blown away, I think it's because I'm getting too much of the good thing lately. Especially after the recent party dresses which were cooler IMO. Still, the kimonos are great. I liked Calli's outfit the most. 

FIngKHAaMAQNKCX.jpg

I was more entertained by the reveals themselves. Kiara's airline ad was funny. Ina's tale about the three tako siblings was very cute, I like how they are implemented into her design. Then Gura's stream had me loosing it 1f604.png"You wanna know where babies come from?". I also love her way of speaking and all the words and stuff she randomly comes up with.

I'm glad you guys got to watch them all. I only watched Ame and Gura's, but I've seen what all their new outfits look like. Just based on the designs themselves, I think I have to agree with @Slava and say that Calli's is my favourite. I mean it's the sexiest of the bunch no doubt. ? Pretty cool to see her with short hair as well. Gura's kimono has got to be the cutest one and she seemed quite proud of the shrimp accessory since she drew it herself. I love that Ame has twintails and she can even put a fish on her head. ? 

I'm looking forward to the Council outfits later this week! I'll try and watch all of them this time. ?

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 3

On 11/1/2022 at 11:40 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, you never know what to expect with Ame. She's always trying out something new. One of the reasons why i like her so much. 1f601.png

I can understand why the game isn't for everyone considering how skill alone can't guarantee you a win. But yeah, it can be funny to watch the girls get screwed over by the RNG just so we can see their reactions. 1f606.png Mumei played the game last night and she was getting pretty frustrated with it. 1f61b.png Unfortunately, the time difference can make collabs between JP and EN pretty inconvenient for one or the other. EN definitely got the short end of the stick this time around. I think the EN girls who got eliminated early were kind of relieved. 1f605.png

It's too bad nobody from Council streams at good times for you. I'm often spoiled for choice over who's stream I want to watch since a lot of the EN girls overlap.

As you know i'm not a Big Ame fan as you are but as far as originality She is absolutely the best be it reveals or strange stuff such as Small Ame, bee Ame or Buff Ame :P  

I think Mario Kart is just that kind of game that is funny to watch but not to play (Well i guess if you have a large group of friend then yeah), Which actually sums up a lot of Nintendo games for me xD Yeah the Times sure played a lot in it even if i think Kiara is the one that got screwed over, it was 6 AM for her and she told she couldn't sleep properly so i can't imagine how she played at all! At least for the other girls it was like midnight or 1 AM? I'm surprised Gura Was so tired in fact! 

Still it was really fun so let's hope for some other games with such big collabs as MK and Minecraft :D 

Yeah they stream too late sadly, even tonight there is the Korean Kiara/Kroni stream, would love to watch it, but i gotta get up at 6 AM so, guess i hope for some great clips :P 

Are Council reveal at the same time as Myth? If so i can watch them if i feel like it then, i hope so! Even if Mumei aqnd Krooni are the only ones i'm curios. Maybe bae will look good, i don't really like her basic form, pretty much like Ollie, i like Ollie's last costume a lot more than her base.

Meanwhile i'm watching just clips this week, the ones about Hachaama and Laplus were great i hope for more collab from them xD (Especially while playing better games, i say this Totally biased i have no problem admittting) And just as always some Kiara, always gorgeous in her Kimono :3

AH YES Obviously the Pain Peko Moment of the Week, if only she listened to the majority of chat :awesome: 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3