VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

4 hours ago, Slava said:

Pekora's explosive shenanigans on the EN server have begun. I was dying at some moments during the stream.

I like that Sana welcomes her tricks ? I also saw that Pekora and Subaru went at it too ?

On the topic of Pekora she also started Judge Eyes. I assume she's going to play Lost Judgement after that but even if I don't understand Japanese I won't be watching that since I have yet to play it. She liked the Ace Attorney moment ?

Other than that I watched Ame beat Dead Space and I think she's interested in playing Dead Space 2. She didn't seem to like playing a third-person game with a controller though ? Otherwise I look forward to tomorrow since that's when Gura will play DMC4 and Saturday is when Shiki plays Alien: Isolation which should be good. It would be nice if Gura would also play that since she said she played it but it didn't scare her which makes me think she didn't play it for long. ?

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Redgrave said:

I like that Sana welcomes her tricks 1f61b.png

It didn't even stop there, Bae was there as well, so she joined the explosive fun.

Sana and Bae, aka the Aussie Bros, are addicted to Minecraft now. They're often online while other girls stream. They appeared on Kanata's and Sora's streams today.

Speaking of Kanata. An earthquacke hit Japan today. A pretty strong one. The moment it hit was caught on stream by multiple Hololive members, including Kanata. I was watching Calli's drawing stream at the moment, her phone alarm went off, but I didn't understand what it was. She went to the BRB screen for a moment, then came back. She then briefly explained what happened. Later I saw this clip with Kanata's perspective. She got the same alert, and then checked on her JP viewers, and even gave them advice on what to do in case the quake gets worse. I think it's cool that a streamer will try to help you in emergency situations. But it was pretty funny that it happened right after she got the bad fortune stick. What a timing.

23 hours ago, Redgrave said:

On the topic of Pekora she also started Judge Eyes. I assume she's going to play Lost Judgement after that but even if I don't understand Japanese I won't be watching that since I have yet to play it. She liked the Ace Attorney moment 1f61b.png

These games have hilarious side quests, just like Yakuza, that's for sure. I saw one about a ninja clan leader called Borscht Kalashnikov, 10/10. I need to play some RGG games in the future ?.

The HoloID Minecraft server opening is happening tomorrow. They will do relay one by one. I heard they picked a cool spawn point, so I'm interested to see what their server will look like. Also, it's kind of refreshing to see a Hololive Minecraft map that isn't filled with years worth of buildings ?.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Slava said:

It didn't even stop there, Bae was there as well, so she joined the explosive fun.

Sana and Bae, aka the Aussie Bros, are addicted to Minecraft now. They're often online while other girls stream. They appeared on Kanata's and Sora's streams today.

Speaking of Kanata. An earthquacke hit Japan today. A pretty strong one. The moment it hit was caught on stream by multiple Hololive members, including Kanata. I was watching Calli's drawing stream at the moment, her phone alarm went off, but I didn't understand what it was. She went to the BRB screen for a moment, then came back. She then briefly explained what happened. Later I saw this clip with Kanata's perspective. She got the same alert, and then checked on her JP viewers, and even gave them advice on what to do in case the quake gets worse. I think it's cool that a streamer will try to help you in emergency situations. But it was pretty funny that it happened right after she got the bad fortune stick. What a timing.

These games have hilarious side quests, just like Yakuza, that's for sure. I saw one about a ninja clan leader called Borscht Kalashnikov, 10/10. I need to play some RGG games in the future 1f604.png.

The HoloID Minecraft server opening is happening tomorrow. They will do relay one by one. I heard they picked a cool spawn point, so I'm interested to see what their server will look like. Also, it's kind of refreshing to see a Hololive Minecraft map that isn't filled with years worth of buildings 1f604.png.

That's some unfortunate timing ? But at least everyone seems to be okay. Maybe they should leave the fortune stick thing alone for a while just in case ?

Yeah, they are great games and it's great to watch others experience them for the first time because of the silly sub-stories that they come across ? I know Kiara played Yakuza 7 but it would be nice if one of the other EN girls played the other Yakuza games as well. Maybe Ame would like Judge Eyes because of the detective stuff.

Seems like a lot of big things are happening in Minecraft lately ? I assume they will eventually merge the servers with the others as well. Then Pekora can have more victims for her pranks finally play with Moona ?

As far as Gura's DMC4 stream it went fine even if she didn't play very far. She at least did the first real boss although she got frustrated with a platforming segment where there were spikes on the ceiling which is understandable since that part really sucks ? I look forward to her continuing it and hopefully playing DMC1 eventually.

• Like 3

Mumei streamed The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild this week and I think it was the most excited I've seen her yet. It was adorable! ?

She also did her first members-only stream last night. It was an ASMR stream, and I usually avoid those as I'm not really into that kind of stuff but I made an exception for Mumei because I'm madly in love with her. ? It was mostly just her talking softly and humming songs. It was nice and relaxing - I can see the appeal. Like I'm not gonna go watch random ASMR videos now or anything, but if Mumei decides to do another one in the future, I'll definitely tune in. 

Really looking forward to the DBD collab later tonight with Mumei, Gura, IRyS, Kronii, and Calli. ?

29 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Ya'll seen this beautiful thing? :D 

Yes, and it was amazing! ? Probably my favourite DuDuL animation yet, although I still get Gura's shark song stuck in my head from time to time. ? But semi-related to that, I'm glad she's continuing her journey through the DMC series. I watched her DMC4 stream last night and did my best to avoid spoilers since I haven't played it myself yet lol. You can tell she's really into these games and it's nice to see.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Mumei streamed The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild this week and I think it was the most excited I've seen her yet. It was adorable! 1f604.png

She also did her first members-only stream last night. It was an ASMR stream, and I usually avoid those as I'm not really into that kind of stuff but I made an exception for Mumei because I'm madly in love with her. 1f61d.png It was mostly just her talking softly and humming songs. It was nice and relaxing - I can see the appeal. Like I'm not gonna go watch random ASMR videos now or anything, but if Mumei decides to do another one in the future, I'll definitely tune in. 

Really looking forward to the DBD collab later tonight with Mumei, Gura, IRyS, Kronii, and Calli. 1f601.png

Yes, and it was amazing! 1f601.png Probably my favourite DuDuL animation yet, although I still get Gura's shark song stuck in my head from time to time. 1f61b.png But semi-related to that, I'm glad she's continuing her journey through the DMC series. I watched her DMC4 stream last night and did my best to avoid spoilers since I haven't played it myself yet lol. You can tell she's really into these games and it's nice to see.

Honestly can't wait for part 2, part 1 was SOOO GOOD!!! But that Minecraft jp server visit with Kronii was just MARVELOUS!!! So much shenanigans,that stream really showed how Mumei is a child you can't take your eyes off of for one second!?

Was actually my first time coming across DuduL, was pretty dope! :D I won't spoil nothing here, Other than the fact that the game is only half finished, you'll see what I mean once Gura gets there! :D Hopefully it won't put her off in any way! I'm personally more excited to see her play DMC2, man that game was a MASTERPIECE (if we were in an alternate reality of course!) ?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

Nijisanji EN3 just debuted.  I'm going to be watching Nina.  She checks all the boxes for me.

And while that was going on, HoloEN was playing Dead by Daylight.  And look at Mumei being Suisei JR over here.

Definitely worth pulling an all nighter for! Nina's my fave too, I guess the status of mom Elira is now mom Nina instead LOL! Also that russian at the end was magnifique!?

I personally feel that mumei surpassed her in a sense. Mumei is crazy all the time while Suisei only goes nuts when you make fun of her che-!

• Like 3

On 10/14/2021 at 8:45 PM, Undead Wolf said:

It's been a lighter week than usual for me. A lot of the girls I follow closely haven't been streaming much since I last posted in here. Mumei's got a busy week IRL due to exams, Ame explained in a recent community post that she's been feeling burned out and is taking it easy for a bit, and obviously Sana's been put out of commission for a while due to the death of her dog. There have been some Minecraft streams from the EN girls over the past few days, but I haven't watched very much of those. I heard something about a "civil war". 1f61b.png 

As for the stuff I have watched, Mumei streamed some more Breath of the Wild this week which continues to be great. I really enjoyed Fauna's RE7 stream last night as well. She's such a scaredy cat, but that just makes it even more amusing. 1f604.png The odd bits and pieces of other streams too, but that's about it as far as Hololive goes. I've actually been watching quite a bit of Shiki Miyoshino recently. My favourite VTuber outside of Hololive. She had actually been doing an endurance challenge of sorts where she was streaming every day until she hit 100k subs on YouTube, but she's ill atm, so that got put on hold for a few days. Still, I've been watching her play Corpse Party: Book of Shadows and Alien Isolation. Those were really fun! She has a preference towards horror games which I can appreciate because it's one of my favourite genres too.

I can't help falling in love with Shiki. 1f61c.png

Yeah, I saw the MV for HERE COMES THE HOPE got uploaded the other day, and I've got to agree with you, it's quite the banger. I've probably listened to it a dozen times at this point. 1f44c.png

I personally am glad that the girls are giving themselves a break and not overworking to death. Their health is most important after all! Ame has been sounding burnt out for some time now so I knew that break was only a matter of time. As for my oshi, I hope Sana takes her time and comes back stronger than ever, being a pet owner myself I can absolutely relate! 

A lot of the jp girls seem to follow suit as well in that they take time to rest. Korone was also recently hit with burn out and considering how rarely she takes breaks, it's nice to see that they're starting to take care of themselves more. Don't worry y'all, we the fans ain't going nowhere so just rest up!

On another note, trust Mumei to pick the best thumbnail! Seriously this one is just "berrythtaking!" ?

FBctLjdVgAEpM0O?format=jpg&name=large

On 10/14/2021 at 7:52 PM, Ilzaki said:

Selen played 20 games of Phantasmagoria yesterday.  I was watching that off and on all day.  She started at 2 in the afternoon and went to 1 in the morning.  She says she had another stream at 5 in the morning.  Hope she's not in my time zone cause that's only four hours of sleep.  

But anyway the stream was funny.  She had a rotating cast of all the EN and some ID.  She hid behind them and used them as meat shields.  And she spent$600 on candles for the "candle meta"

That was a fun stream LOL! Selen is surprisingly more girly than you'd think!? Was also nice to see so many members join in, they could definitely use that rotation in future events, that way it would fit everyone's timezone's too! Can't wait for Elira's birthday on saturday's pirate warfare! 

On 10/13/2021 at 11:59 PM, Slava said:

Ollie's birthday call-ins stream was super long 1f604.png. She invited like 50 people. I've never seen so many VTubers in one place before (although I know there were bigger streams). The entire HoloEN was there (they started 3.5 hours in), most of them in person except for Gura and Kiara who prepared videos. Kronii's turn was something else. She sounded like she was totally wasted 1f601.png. There were many other guests including Holostars and Indonesian VTubers from other agencies. Even Trash Taste made an appearance in the face of Connor and Joey. And can't forget the best girl Yagoo who recorded a short message as well 1f601.png.

Her new cover song wasn't bad, although I thought the rap parts didn't fit very well. The cool thing is that her singing is slowly improving. Excited to see her next music projects.

I think Ollie broke the record in terms of people making an attendance! What a great birthday to the great zombie girl!? That surprise appearance from best girl was really was really the cherry on top! Supposedly they had to redo the shots several times because best girl was too embarrassed. You could even see him hold back his laughter after he delivered the message. The blooper made me laugh more than I'd like to admit!? 

• Like 4

Lots of karaoke this week between Ame, Fauna, and Mumei. I think IRyS did one too but I didn't see that one. Probably my favorite moment from the Ame one was she got Gura on so they could both sing Disco Queen ? For Fauna, I really like that she sang Feel Good Inc. and the song from AI: The Somnium Files. She even sang City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2 which I think she also said that she wants to get permission for ?

And like mentioned above I watched her play RE7 and it was funny since she seemed to get genuinely scared of what was happening but it was funny to see her warming up to Jack Baker but I don't blame her for it since he's a pretty funny guy. ?

Mumei's karaoke was short but sweet since she was really tired. Bless her for trying to pull through just to entertain us though ?

Along with that today, Baelz and Nene had a collab which was nice since it's good to see Nene interact with someone from EN and they seemed to understand each other pretty well. ?

Shiki also played Among Us with members which was pretty fun to watch even if Among Us has waned in popularity lately. ? Unfortunately she's sick though so she had to cancel her pretty well line up of streams this week. She was going to do more Corpse Party, Alien: Isolation, and Among Us with her other Prism Project members but her doctor told her to rest for a bit. It's a shame since she had a good lineup after a while but if it's to help her feel better I don't mind. Hopefully she feels better soon.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Redgrave said:

For Fauna, I really like that she sang Feel Good Inc. and the song from AI: The Somnium Files. She even sang City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2 which I think she also said that she wants to get permission for 1f61b.png

Saw that stream. I like how cute her voice is when she talks, but I wish she sang in her full voice. There's a lot of room for improvement, but I think confidence is what she need the most.

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I'm sad Aqua went alone yesterday would have been awesome having Ina guiding her, hopefully when marine recover we'll see a Umisea EN Server Journey! 

Was it really the first time she's been to the EN server? So many JP members have visited it already that it's kinda surprising. I might check out the VOD. I've been watching Aqua more and more recently. 

Now, for something completely different: Crunchyroll introduced their own VTuber - Crunchyroll-Hime ?.

(They didn't spend a lot of time coming up with a creative name, did they? ?)

Haven't watched the debut stream, but I'm thinking about checking it out. My expectation was that she would be doing chatting streams mostly, promoting their stuff, discussing anime. But her schedule is actually filled with games like Super Mario Odyssey and Hades.

What do you guys think about brands getting into the VTuber sphere?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slava said:

Was it really the first time she's been to the EN server? So many JP members have visited it already that it's kinda surprising. I might check out the VOD. I've been watching Aqua more and more recently. 

Now, for something completely different: Crunchyroll introduced their own VTuber - Crunchyroll-Hime 1f604.png.

(They didn't spend a lot of time coming up with a creative name, did they? 1f601.png)

Haven't watched the debut stream, but I'm thinking about checking it out. My expectation was that she would be doing chatting streams mostly, promoting their stuff, discussing anime. But her schedule is actually filled with games like Super Mario Odyssey and Hades.

Yeah it was her first actual time visiting around the Server, she went in it for mistake not expecting the portal to be so Subtle in the JP server but she just entered and tried to get out right away with help of chat so she didn't actually visited it :P 

After all she just got back into Minecraft like 10 days ago and she saw what was new on the JP side first.

Plus i would say a good chunk visited sure but many others still have too, some i think of are like Marine (Since she is in pause), Korone, sinc eshoe doesn't play minecraft much or Lamy i think, didn't see her checking it, and many others; Iofi did it today with Watame i'm "Watching".

Didn't know about this probably because i don't care nor like CR xD

This is purely a commercial thing it's so obvious they didn't even bother picking a name, i guess it costs less doing this rather than actually promoting already existing maybe good V Tuber that are small and could use the growth.....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah it was her first actual time visiting around the Server, she went in it for mistake not expecting the portal to be so Subtle in the JP server but she just entered and tried to get out right away with help of chat so she didn't actually visited it :P 

Ah, right. There was a clip of this, that's what made me think she's been to the server.

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Didn't know about this probably because i don't care nor like CR xD

This is purely a commercial thing it's so obvious they didn't even bother picking a name

After this, I won't be surprised if there will be a Wendy's VTuber with Wendy herself as the avatar ?.

20 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

I personally am glad that the girls are giving themselves a break and not overworking to death. Their health is most important after all! Ame has been sounding burnt out for some time now so I knew that break was only a matter of time. As for my oshi, I hope Sana takes her time and comes back stronger than ever, being a pet owner myself I can absolutely relate! 

A lot of the jp girls seem to follow suit as well in that they take time to rest. Korone was also recently hit with burn out and considering how rarely she takes breaks, it's nice to see that they're starting to take care of themselves more. Don't worry y'all, we the fans ain't going nowhere so just rest up!

On another note, trust Mumei to pick the best thumbnail! Seriously this one is just "berrythtaking!" 1f602.png

FBctLjdVgAEpM0O?format=jpg&name=large

Agreed. Like in the case of Shiki, she was committed to the whole endurance thing and was streaming even when ill. That only made it worse though to the point where she was forced to take a longer break due to losing her voice. As for Ame, I have noticed that she hasn't been as enthusiastic in her streams lately. Lots of cancellations and what not too. Better that she takes it easy for a while rather than force herself to stream out of obligation. She's upset with herself going off what was written in the community post. I hope she's not too hard on herself and bounces back soon. And yeah, I understand what Sana's going through. I know from personal experience how hard it is losing a pet. She should take all the time she needs so she can return with that bubbly personality she's known for.

I love that thumbnail too. She looks so smug. ?

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah it's been a long while since i wrote here, mostly because i'm lazy to write and was really really tired out this week, glad it's weekend :P 

Anyway i see you all people write and watch Hololive videos as always, nice :D For me i'm watching clips and enjoying them, nothing particular to say, i'm liking this En/Jap Minecraft server merge especially when Ina and Kiara are the guides for the Jp girls :3 I'm sad Aqua went alone yesterday would have been awesome having Ina guiding her, hopefully when marine recover we'll see a Umisea EN Server Journey! 

As a Side note, the DBD collab was awesome just for gura's discord Icons, that are simply great to see xD Because the game was fun but boy it hurst that they don't know anything :awesome: 

PS: Happy Pikamee is back from her deserved break! She's for me the only one i follow and watch outside Hololive :) 

Welcome back. ?

I watched quite a lot of the Minecraft streams in the buildup to the merge where a bunch of the EN girls were chatting together, but not so much after the merge funnily enough. I did enjoy the Mumei and Kronii JP server tour though. They might even be my favourite Hololive duo now. ? It is nice that we're getting more interactions between EN and JP now. 

I was watching the DBD collab from Mumei's perspective, but I saw a few clips later on that showed the icons Gura was using, and I got a good laugh out of them. ? And yeah, Gura was pretty much the only one who knew how to play, but I felt like the other girls got the hang of it as the stream went on. Hell, Mumei even managed to win when she was playing as the killer!

Pikamee's a good lass. ? I don't watch her as much as the other girls, but I tune in from time to time if she's playing something I'm interested in. Glad to see that she's back from her break.

3 hours ago, Slava said:

Now, for something completely different: Crunchyroll introduced their own VTuber - Crunchyroll-Hime 1f604.png.

(They didn't spend a lot of time coming up with a creative name, did they? 1f601.png)

I did see this was a thing, but I have no interest in watching a brand VTuber. They're pretty much just walking advertisements. Doesn't surprise me that Crunchyroll jumped on the bandwagon and I wouldn't be surprised if more companies followed suit. I know there's already a Netflix one. At least Hime's actually playing video games, but her schedule is on a monthly basis rather than weekly, so it seems more like a side gig than a full time commitment. Another thing with these brand VTubers is that if the girl doesn't want to do it anymore, they would probably just replace the girl with someone else to play the character like with Kizuna Ai. Would be hard to get invested in a VTuber knowing that. I'll give them some credit though and say that the model she's using is pretty good-looking. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah it's been a long while since i wrote here, mostly because i'm lazy to write and was really really tired out this week, glad it's weekend :P 

Anyway i see you all people write and watch Hololive videos as always, nice :D For me i'm watching clips and enjoying them, nothing particular to say, i'm liking this En/Jap Minecraft server merge especially when Ina and Kiara are the guides for the Jp girls :3 I'm sad Aqua went alone yesterday would have been awesome having Ina guiding her, hopefully when marine recover we'll see a Umisea EN Server Journey! 

As a Side note, the DBD collab was awesome just for gura's discord Icons, that are simply great to see xD Because the game was fun but boy it hurst that they don't know anything :awesome: 

PS: Happy Pikamee is back from her deserved break! She's for me the only one i follow and watch outside Hololive :) 

Welcome back ? And yeah, the icons Gura used were great. Mumei and IRyS' were my favorite ones ? I know in a previous collab for Kronii she had her head over a clock full of beans ?

And yeah it's nice to see Pikamee is back. I saw that the first thing she jumped into was Getting Over It and I watched some of it before Pekora started and I heard Pikamee do a long teakettle sound ?

7 hours ago, Slava said:

Saw that stream. I like how cute her voice is when she talks, but I wish she sang in her full voice. There's a lot of room for improvement, but I think confidence is what she need the most.

I'm sure she'll improve since she's still pretty new to karaoke. ? I think she said it was her first unarchived one too.

As for Brand VTubers I'm not really a fan of it. I mean with Crunchyroll it at least makes sense because they are an anime company but like @Undead Wolf said, if whoever is behind it now quits or can't do it for whatever reason they will just replace her and so it feels less personal. It's also probably tempting fate but I really don't want to see fast food places and whatever like Wendy's or KFC start doing it because I can't stand their whole "lol we're relatable" thing that they do on social media. So if they wind up doing it I feel like the only joke would be "haha Wendy's and KFC VTuber everyone laugh" and it would just feel really fake. I also have my own issue with KFC because every time I have something from there I feel like I just ate out of a dumpster and regret it. Like if you're going to do this whole "look at us we're relatable because we post memes on our Twitter lol" schtick then at least make food that doesn't make me feel like my insides are melting. ? 

Along with Crunchyroll and Netflix mentioned there is also PlayAsia that has one and that one seems okay. I think they have done karaoke but I haven't really watched them. The model is at least cute so I feel like they are trying ?

EiglxJPUYAA-qNZ.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Slava said:

Ah, right. There was a clip of this, that's what made me think she's been to the server.

After this, I won't be surprised if there will be a Wendy's VTuber with Wendy herself as the avatar 1f601.png.

Yep, i saw that clip too since i can't catch much of the Afternoon streams lately, it was fun how she didn't listen to chat even if well i can imagine her reading like 3 different direction from people xD

Oh as Red said it wouldn't even actually be a surprise from them, i don't follow or care about them (Here in italy wendy doesn't even exist thanfully) but i see sometimes the Twitter posts, and well, i think Red already said what i think too so nothing more to day :P

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Welcome back. 1f61b.png

I watched quite a lot of the Minecraft streams in the buildup to the merge where a bunch of the EN girls were chatting together, but not so much after the merge funnily enough. I did enjoy the Mumei and Kronii JP server tour though. They might even be my favourite Hololive duo now. 1f601.png It is nice that we're getting more interactions between EN and JP now. 

I was watching the DBD collab from Mumei's perspective, but I saw a few clips later on that showed the icons Gura was using, and I got a good laugh out of them. 1f606.png And yeah, Gura was pretty much the only one who knew how to play, but I felt like the other girls got the hang of it as the stream went on. Hell, Mumei even managed to win when she was playing as the killer!

Pikamee's a good lass. 1f61d.png I don't watch her as much as the other girls, but I tune in from time to time if she's playing something I'm interested in. Glad to see that she's back from her break.

Really, you watched the building part but not all the wonderful interaction later? xD I have to watch the Clips of the Shiranui Kensetsu journey in the EN server seems like, wlel they left their print there i guess xD

Yeah Mumei Krooni is a neat duo, My impressions for the 2Nd EN gen is better than the beginning, well for some at least, Mumei is adrable and the best of course, Krooni is not bad i enjoy her clips, Fauna too, i would watch the Re7 one but it spoiler stuff but it seems funny :P Bae meh i'm not a fan of the troly stuff in minecraft aside that normal i guess, sana yeah still don't care at all instead. 

Anyway yeah the icon's were awesome especially the Mumei Dancing one was sooo cute :3 Eh, trust me, They had no idea at all how to play, even by the end, i speak as a person with hundred of hours in the game xD Stilll that's what made it fun after all, DBD is awful when you learn how to play sadly so it's good seeing them goofing around not caring about it! 

Ah didn't know you enjoied pikamee too, nice! 

I mostly watch clips of her or rare streams because she usually streams at 5 AM for me.

1 hour ago, Redgrave said:

Welcome back 1f61b.png And yeah, the icons Gura used were great. Mumei and IRyS' were my favorite ones 1f604.png I know in a previous collab for Kronii she had her head over a clock full of beans 1f61b.png

And yeah it's nice to see Pikamee is back. I saw that the first thing she jumped into was Getting Over It and I watched some of it before Pekora started and I heard Pikamee do a long teakettle sound 1f601.png

Yeah Mumei was really cute :3 The Irys one i already saw it on minecraft xD Yeah Gura sure is creative with her icons! 

Ah you too follow Pikamee nice :) Yeah i hope to see some clips from that stream i'm sure there are quite a lot of good moments :P 

Iofi Boing Boing!

Seriously i hope Hololive Id gets more attention especially Gen 1 lately it went kinda in the shadow but i always enjoy them, glad Kiriku translated their Rally in their new minecraft Sever it was a lot of fun :D 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah Mumei was really cute :3 The Irys one i already saw it on minecraft xD Yeah Gura sure is creative with her icons! 

Ah you too follow Pikamee nice :) Yeah i hope to see some clips from that stream i'm sure there are quite a lot of good moments :P 

Iofi Boing Boing!

Seriously i hope Hololive Id gets more attention especially Gen 1 lately it went kinda in the shadow but i always enjoy them, glad Kiriku translated their Rally in their new minecraft Sever it was a lot of fun :D 

Yeah, I got into her I think not long after her GTA V streams and maybe when she started Bully. ? This is the moment I was referring to but since it's Twitter it's 50/50 the link works.

I haven't seen much of anything from Iofi but that was pretty sweet ?

There was also Gura and Fauna's Mario Kart 8 collab that was pretty great since they seemed to bond really well over doing valley girl accents and such ?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Yeah, I got into her I think not long after her GTA V streams and maybe when she started Bully. 1f61b.png This is the moment I was referring to but since it's Twitter it's 50/50 the link works.

I haven't seen much of anything from Iofi but that was pretty sweet 1f61b.png

There was also Gura and Fauna's Mario Kart 8 collab that was pretty great since they seemed to bond really well over doing valley girl accents and such 1f604.png

Ah i see, probably a lot before me then, i know her thanks to Ina, their collab was so nice, hope to see itt again in the future :3

And Sadly yeah for me it's the bad 50 i just se blank white and grey lines for your post :( 

Yeah I think Iofi was on a break untile 7-10 days ago so i'm glad she's back and with some collab streams too! 

I have a Clip about the UwU talk from that to check out xD Welll Fauna seems pretty chill to hang out so i guess it's nice for every girl in EN, i can imagine a stream with Fauna and Ina being the most relaxing thing on YT :P  

Edit: Nevermind, it showed it to me after a while, well, i think she even contained herself there :awesome: 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I think Anya is the least watched ID member. She's not too bad or anything. I'm guessing she just doesn't play many popular games. Her taste in games is kind of unique for Hololive. She's played stuff like Death Stranding, Outer Wilds, and Gnosia recently. I've never even heard of Gnosia before.

6 hours ago, Redgrave said:

There was also Gura and Fauna's Mario Kart 8 collab that was pretty great since they seemed to bond really well over doing valley girl accents and such ?

Heh, the "valley girl" meme is taking over Hololive. Even Ollie does her Indonesian version of that sometimes ?. Kiara's valley girl impression is probably unmatched. This clip was something else. She used a voice filter, but the result is so on point, it's scary.

• Like 4