VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

Ah well i see @Undead Wolf Knows me enough :awesome: 

Yeah i'm not a big fan of the Theme they are going for, i prefereed the Fantasy/Animal style in all the previous genereation but i guess we'll see, in the end with EN 2nd Gen is not important at all like Mumei is an Owl i even forget it's like a civilization from Ancient times? Bah. 

Anyway back to write here, i was really freakin lazy to sit and write down a little in the last 2 weeks xD Sorry guys.

Speaking about the new gen, wow it came out of nowhere sure, seems a little early but i guess it's been almost a year? Since JP Gen 5 so it's fair. 

I haven't watched many clips just 1 of the Darkness Girl where she says is Genius, sure was adorable :P Still to get to see if i like them or not, gonna take a month and lot of clips to judge them all so i can't say much for now, let's see by  the end of the year! 

Lately i'm not watching too much Hololive Clips/Content i'm focused on some Genshin/Civ 6 video that's why; still i want to get back into it especilaly because i see some funny ones around (And A LOT of pokèmon) like this one that i actually watched :P 

The only Stream/Videos i actually Watched this week were Kiara's Alice, the Final part, was a really nice and interesting experience, i'm glad she liked the game and showed it to more people who didn't know it! (Even if sadly we'll never get a sequel...); a Bit of Kiara Hinotori Anniversary & Pokèmon, Som question yesterday with Okayu as guest and i tried to watch some of Ina's Splatoon but she was having troubles with her Internet and had to cut it out short unfortunately.

Anywya let's see what this week will offer i guess with one more gen, i guess like 80% of the clips around are gonna be about them for some days.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah well i see @Undead Wolf Knows me enough :awesome: 

Yeah i'm not a big fan of the Theme they are going for, i prefereed the Fantasy/Animal style in all the previous genereation but i guess we'll see, in the end with EN 2nd Gen is not important at all like Mumei is an Owl i even forget it's like a civilization from Ancient times? Bah. 

Anyway back to write here, i was really freakin lazy to sit and write down a little in the last 2 weeks xD Sorry guys.

Speaking about the new gen, wow it came out of nowhere sure, seems a little early but i guess it's been almost a year? Since JP Gen 5 so it's fair. 

I haven't watched many clips just 1 of the Darkness Girl where she says is Genius, sure was adorable :P Still to get to see if i like them or not, gonna take a month and lot of clips to judge them all so i can't say much for now, let's see by  the end of the year! 

Lately i'm not watching too much Hololive Clips/Content i'm focused on some Genshin/Civ 6 video that's why; still i want to get back into it especilaly because i see some funny ones around (And A LOT of pokèmon) like this one that i actually watched :P 

The only Stream/Videos i actually Watched this week were Kiara's Alice, the Final part, was a really nice and interesting experience, i'm glad she liked the game and showed it to more people who didn't know it! (Even if sadly we'll never get a sequel...); a Bit of Kiara Hinotori Anniversary & Pokèmon, Som question yesterday with Okayu as guest and i tried to watch some of Ina's Splatoon but she was having troubles with her Internet and had to cut it out short unfortunately.

Anywya let's see what this week will offer i guess with one more gen, i guess like 80% of the clips around are gonna be about them for some days.

Yeah, it's not a big deal since the chunni lore doesn't really come up in regular streams outside of maybe the first week or so. Only time I hear Mumei bring it up is when she refers to her "guardian of civilization duties" which is code for "IRL stuff". ? So long as their design is good, they can have whatever crazy background they want as far as I'm concerned. 

It's actually been over a year at this point. Remember that we got both gens of HoloEN since then, so if anything, it's a little late I'd say. ? It's nice that we didn't have to wait long after the announcement though. I figured you'd be on the same wavelength as me when it comes to Laplus (the darkness girl). So cute! And yeah, I'll have to see more of them before making any final judgments, but I really like Gen 6 going off the clips I've watched so far. 

As you know, I've been playing Genshin Impact as well, and I actually think it's the perfect game to play while having a stream on in the background. At least when it comes to the daily grinds and what not since it doesn't require my full attention. Watching clips of the JP members is a different story though since I wouldn't be able read the subtitles and play at the same time. ? But lol, I love Pekora's reaction in that clip. ?

And yeah, since they spread out the debuts of Gen 6, I expect my sub box will be full of clips from them for the next few days. ? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, it's not a big deal since the chunni lore doesn't really come up in regular streams outside of maybe the first week or so. Only time I hear Mumei bring it up is when she refers to her "guardian of civilization duties" which is code for "IRL stuff". 1f61d.png So long as their design is good, they can have whatever crazy background they want as far as I'm concerned. 

It's actually been over a year at this point. Remember that we got both gens of HoloEN since then, so if anything, it's a little late I'd say. 1f61b.png It's nice that we didn't have to wait long after the announcement though. I figured you'd be on the same wavelength as me when it comes to Laplus (the darkness girl). So cute! And yeah, I'll have to see more of them before making any final judgments, but I really like Gen 6 going off the clips I've watched so far. 

As you know, I've been playing Genshin Impact as well, and I actually think it's the perfect game to play while having a stream on in the background. At least when it comes to the daily grinds and what not since it doesn't require my full attention. Watching clips of the JP members is a different story though since I wouldn't be able read the subtitles and play at the same time. 1f61b.png But lol, I love Pekora's reaction in that clip. 1f606.png

And yeah, since they spread out the debuts of Gen 6, I expect my sub box will be full of clips from them for the next few days. 1f61b.png 

Yeah i know, thanfully the lore stuff they do on them doesn't really matter so it's not really a bother more a Picky thing from me :P  

Well Holo EN first gen wasn't like 3-4 weeks after JP Gen 5? I Follow Hololive since the end of february/March so i just saw Irys, EN 2Nd gen and now JP 6Th Gen debuts ;) Well isn't Hololive a thing since 2017? So i guess it will never be more than 10-11 months form a gen to another at worst! Well they made her small and give her a Little smuggy but cute voice so it's perfect xD the other 2 girls i have to check them out, i'm lazy today to see clips xD 

Oh i always have something background when playing Genshin, Dark soul too xD But the only one that streams around the time i play for me it's indeed Kiara! Even Ina is "Kinda" Late being at 10 PM for me during the week. And as you already said can't really have clips form JP memebers on the background. 

Pekora is always great :awesome: 

Oh Mine already is goddamn Tengoku has posted like 20 clips in the last 2 days, impressive. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Slava said:

I definitely underestimated Chloe's design. As a guy who tried drawing cute anime faces a few times, I just keep getting baffled by Hololive character artists' talents.

She also reminds me of Nene, she has similar eyes but different colour and a fang:

FFXO3YfVUAwY3Q9.jpg

Yeah I kind of pictured her being the sort of cold character but I should know better by now than to judge them based on first appearances ? Although since she's an Orca, Gura will have to be careful around her. ?

sample-ab05c291a2bf1e2fc08cf109b1840ef9.

But yeah they all seem good so far. I want to see more of Kazama since she's a Samurai and I hope she plays games that reflects that. ?

Apart from them there weren't too many streams this week. Gura got sick but it sounds like she should be better by the time a collab happens this week. I saw Kronii play some of Diablo 2 Resurrected and pretty much just watched Mumei play around in Minecraft and Pokemon. ? Subaru seems to be liking Yakuza 0 a lot to where she's I think about halfway through the story now. Otherwise I look forward to the collab later this week since I think that's the only thing that was announced so far.

• Like 4

So, the week passed and with it the new Gen, What to say more than you guys, if not that Chloe is ADORABLE :3 Did not expect her to be so cute honestly, it's probably gonna be the first of Gen 6 i follow and watch most of the clip i see posted, i already saw quite a bit of them and are all great especially the English one, i hope for somewhat like a En lesson with Kiara in the Future! 

Talking about the Whole Gen, it looks pretty neat! I Like Laplus (People already broke her and she her character :awesome:), Obviously Kloe and Iroha is it? She looks neat but i see like 2 Clips to judge.
Lui and Koyori, i don't know, don't really catch me comapred to all the other girls, guess i'll see but i didn't see anything particular, i guess lui is the Boyish character, which meh, i Like the tomboy style in that sense and we have Subaru which is probably even realistically her role xD 

Anyway it's sure a nice Gen addition that i will follow with great pleasure :3 

Meanwhile i watch some Of Kiara this week, Some Random Pokèmon during the week (And probably Tomorrow i'll watch some while playing) and some Superliminal yesterday but just few minutes since i have to play that. 

Still. Ina is the cutest! WAH!

• Like 3

So I watched all the hen 6 debuts and some more of their streams. I like them all, but Chloe is my favourite. The last one, Iroha was cute as well. I like how she says de gozaru all the time, it's too cute. She also started her playthrough of Jump King, and she says gozaruuuu every time she makes a jump. Somehow, it doesn't get annoying even after hundreds of times. I know Calli enjoys it as well ?. It's also interesting to learn about this word as I'm slowly studying Japanese. Apparently, "de gozaru" is an archaic form of "desu" which was "de gozaimasu" or "de arimasu" before. Now, it's associated with ninjas. So it makes sense that chat asked her if she was actually a ninja, although she says she's a samurai, not a ninja ?.

Chloe has had two karaoke streams already, I enjoyed both. She's a good singer, and has a beautiful voice. It's also cool that Chloe as well as Lui speak a little English. We are now blessed with more adorable clips like this one. Haven't watched her English only stream yet, but I will for sure. Speaking of Lui, she started Outlast, but she did the "I scream = steam ends" thing, so she has three short VODs of this game on her channel ? (I thought she started the forth time, but I don't see the video). It's a fun idea for sure.

Enjoying the song covers from Hololive members recently. Ina uploaded one yesterday, it was very good. She even drew all the art and made the MV. Anya's cover was good as well, but it probably got overlooked because she uploaded right before the gen 6 announcement. The three covers from Laplus, Lui, and Koyori were great too. And of course, not a single month goes without a song from Calli. This time, she covered Usseewa with Milky Queen. I like this song itself a lot, and they did a great job with the cover.

Bae's first episode of Baewatch came out. She basically did a slice of life scene in a style of a VN and voiced all the characters. She nailed all the archetypes. Would be cool to see her do more Voice acting like this, maybe even something more serious.

But my favourite streams this week were Ollie's chess streams. The first one was a reaction to the infamous chess match between Kiara and Ame. She started by saying "How bad can it be?" but by the middle of the game she was in pain ?. The girls started off fine, but then started blundering and missing moves, so the game kept dragging until Ame finally found a checkmate. To be fair, they hadn't played the game for a long time, and it took them a few minutes to remember the rules, but it was still funny. The did a rematch after that, so I hope Ollie reacts to it as well, I heard that one went better. If she doesn't, I'll just watch their collab. The second chess stream was her collab with Kronii. It went great, and they both played really well. It was truly a battle of brains. Ollie bundered her queen both times, but she was able to win one match nevertheless. They also played other games, more luck based ones. Hope to see them play together again on Kronii's channel.

HoloID gen 2 first anniversary is comig up, and Ollie is doing a reaction to her debut stream in 40 minutes. She is ready to cringe a lot ?, because she was waaaaaay louder and crazier. I opened her debut stream just now, and she is definitely very different now. I don't think she's been this loud since then. It's going to be my first time watching a debut reaction, I skipped all the Myth ones three month ago, I think I only caught a part of Ina's reaction stream, but that's it. Excited for Ollie's stream.

And finally, I've been drawing more recently. Started my drawing of Sana yesterday. If it goes well, I'll post it in a couple of days.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Some Random Pokèmon during the week (And probably Tomorrow i'll watch some while playing) 

If I'm not mistaken, with Kronii starting her Pokèmon playthrogh a few days ago, the entirety of HoloEN has played this game. This is insane.

Still. Ina is the cutest! WAH!

Yes ?. The Hololive EN shorts channel uploaded a mini compilation of Ina's WAHs. 10/10.

Edit: I thought my posts would merge, but looks like I was too slow.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Slava said:

If I'm not mistaken, with Kronii starting her Pokèmon playthrogh a few days ago, the entirety of HoloEN has played this game. This is insane.

Yes 1f44d.png. The Hololive EN shorts channel uploaded a mini compilation of Ina's WAHs. 10/10

Edit: I thought my posts would merge, but looks like I was too slow.

I mean even most of the JP girl played it, wich i guess it's normal it's the "Game of the moment" with not much else coming out, i'm surprised actually that it's shorter than i remember? Most girl finish the game in 6-7 stream, i knwo they are even 5-7 hours one but still.

I mean, 18 secs? Just thta? There is probably a 10 minute video somewhere after a year :awesome: 

Yeah back some years ago it used to merge if you were the same author of the post, guess now it doesn't, another example that the site is getting worst i guess.

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3

I don't know if anyone else saw, but Hololive did a collabaration with OMOCAT to make a bunch of Myth merch. I ended up ordering the Ame hoodie and Gura T-shirt.

p1agOvy.png 7KCaJlQ.png

There were some other cool-looking designs though like like Ina's Takodachi T-shirt and her sweater, but I'd feel like a bit of a poser wearing those since I don't watch her very much. ?

I also wanted to share the Hololive version of Rhythm Heaven Fever Remix 10. It's really impressive how they managed to include so many members and references.

They put up a comparison with the original too.

On 04/12/2021 at 0:06 PM, Sora9427 said:

So, the week passed and with it the new Gen, What to say more than you guys, if not that Chloe is ADORABLE :3 Did not expect her to be so cute honestly, it's probably gonna be the first of Gen 6 i follow and watch most of the clip i see posted, i already saw quite a bit of them and are all great especially the English one, i hope for somewhat like a En lesson with Kiara in the Future! 

Talking about the Whole Gen, it looks pretty neat! I Like Laplus (People already broke her and she her character :awesome:), Obviously Kloe and Iroha is it? She looks neat but i see like 2 Clips to judge.
Lui and Koyori, i don't know, don't really catch me comapred to all the other girls, guess i'll see but i didn't see anything particular, i guess lui is the Boyish character, which meh, i Like the tomboy style in that sense and we have Subaru which is probably even realistically her role xD 

Anyway it's sure a nice Gen addition that i will follow with great pleasure :3 

I'm glad you like Chloe! I don't think anyone was expecting her to be so cute. ? I've watched a ton of clips about her too. But yeah, Gen 6 really knocked it out of the park as far as I'm concerned. I haven't seen too much of Lui, but the others really do it for me. I think you might come around to Koyori if you watch her some more. I mean she *is* a lolicon. ?

You can hear the pure ecstasy in her voice when she says "kawaii" in that clip. ? Oh, and she gives the people (and Watame) what they want. ?

On 04/12/2021 at 0:23 PM, Slava said:

Chloe has had two karaoke streams already, I enjoyed both. She's a good singer, and has a beautiful voice. It's also cool that Chloe as well as Lui speak a little English. We are now blessed with more adorable clips like this one. Haven't watched her English only stream yet, but I will for sure.

I watched her English only karaoke last night. I was surprised how deep her voice was when singing in English. Pretty hot not gonna lie. ? It was also funny how she would say "pwease subscwibe guys!!" after finishing a song. ? I think at one point she had 60K viewers which is pretty wild. The power of moe. And yeah, as far as Chloe's English skills go, she mentioned that she studied English for 3 months before her debut because she thought people from overseas might watch her. Gotta respect that.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

collabaration with OMOCAT to make a bunch of Myth merch

Yeaah, I saw it on Twitter. I like how the B&W design with all 5 of them and the KFP hoodie look the most. Ironmouse wasn't able to order Calli's jacket, it seems it was one of the items that sold out too fast ?.

I also wanted to share the Hololive version of Rhythm Heaven Fever Remix 10. It's really impressive how they managed to include so many members and references.

This is too good. Did Nene's clip popularize this game so much? It's got half a million views.

And yeah, as far as Chloe's English skills go, she mentioned that she studied English for 3 months before her debut because she thought people from overseas might watch her. Gotta respect that.

Her studies paid off, not many JP Hololive members can speak at her level.

Good news, guys. Myth girls got new outfits, and they'll be revealed in a few days.

FF4tiL3aMAAB6h8.jpg

I already like Ame's and Calli's designs. Calli in a dress is some strong gap moe.

BTW, why is there Louvre on the background? ? Is it like the theme for their outfits this time? Something fancy they would wear in a museum?

Edit: I went back to the part of their anniversary stream where they teased these outfits. They said they were planning to show them in September, as I understand. Nothing ever goes according to plan with Myth, does it.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Slava said:

Yeaah, I saw it on Twitter. I like how the B&W design with all 5 of them and the KFP hoodie look the most. Ironmouse wasn't able to order Calli's jacket, it seems it was one of the items that sold out too fast 1f601.png.

Yeah, those ones look pretty cool as well.

8 hours ago, Slava said:

This is too good. Did Nene's clip popularize this game so much? It's got half a million views.

It's always been a game with a cult following from what I understand. I remember seeing the Ringside clip back in the day and various iterations of that over time like this one about Indonesian censorship. ? I'm sure Nene and the other Holos playing it have lead to the more recent resurgence in its popularity though.

8 hours ago, Slava said:

Good news, guys. Myth girls got new outfits, and they'll be revealed in a few days.

FF4tiL3aMAAB6h8.jpg

I already like Ame's and Calli's designs. Calli in a dress is some strong gap moe.

BTW, why is there Louvre on the background? 1f605.png Is it like the theme for their outfits this time? Something fancy they would wear in a museum?

Edit: I went back to the part of their anniversary stream where they teased these outfits. They said they were planning to show them in September, as I understand. Nothing ever goes according to plan with Myth, does it.

Now that you mention it, I do seem to remember these outfits getting teased before. I totally forgot about that. ? But yeah, I'm digging the fancy/upper class look to these outfits. I guess having the Louvre in the background adds to that theme. ? Hard to say which outfits I like best just from the silhouettes. I think Ina's one intrigues me the most right now. And yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Calli in a dress. I'm used to seeing her in that tracksuit all the time, so it'll be quite the change. ?

• Like 2

I finished drawing Sana ?.

It was hard to match the skin tone and the hair colour especially with what I had, so in the end they don't look exactly right. Traditional art is pretty challenging. That said, I'm satisfied with how it turned out.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Slava said:

I finished drawing Sana 1f60e.png.

It was hard to match the skin tone and the hair colour especially with what I had, so in the end they don't look exactly right. Traditional art is pretty challenging. That said, I'm satisfied with how it turned out.

Nice one! She looks a bit melancholic, haha. I like that you got her feet in the frame. ? ? And yeah, it must be convenient for digital artists to be able select whatever shade of colour they want and not worry about having the right supplies for it. The colours you used look totally fine to me though.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Slava said:

I finished drawing Sana 1f60e.png.

Nice, it looks good ☺️ And yeah, with digital art it looks like it gives you a lot more options available and can correct things easier. People like Ina make it look easy anyway ?

As for the new outfits yeah I look forward to seeing them. I saw someone on Twitter draw what they think they will look like but I didn't keep the link and I don't remember the name of who did it unfortunately. I remember they had Gura have a Poseidon look to them which I thought was cool ?

As far the streams go so far I watched Mumei talk about her dentist appointment where she had to get her mouth numbed which sucks. But it was funny hearing her go "I went to the dentist you see! :)" at various times ? I also saw Kronii and IRyS play some of A Way Out and there's no clip of it right now I got a good laugh out of a helicopter flying overhead and IRyS went "Look Kronii it's you!" ?

• Like 2

Watched all new Myth costume reveals. Very impressed by each of them, they're all super good. I think I like Kiara's outfit especially, I think it's her best one.

FGcG7TjXIAEgkK6.jpg

I expected it to be too over the top, but it's just the right amount of fancy. Many optional/removable items as well. Calli's outfit was what I expected and wanted to see. It fits her vibe perfectly. Ina, Ame, and Gura look great in their dresses too. I liked how creative those streams were. Ame's and Gura's mini-games were fun. I just enjoy everything they come up with, it's a joy to see every time.

Watched the Holoro anniversary streams. Ollie and Reine streamed reactions to their debuts. Ollie was cringing very hard, Reine was just having fun. Anya chose to avoid the cringefest and did a chatting stream instead. They also did an anniversary marathon, but I only watched the first hour. Want to come back and watch their Gartic Phone segment and the end part.

I'm enjoying the ongoing war between Haachama and HoloX. It's a little bit one-sided though, I don't think gen 6 fought back after the one RAP responce from Laplus ?. But the GODCHAMA can't be stopped, her rap goddess arc has begun, so she uploads tons of short rap songs (the new ones actually sound good, which makes me want them to be full projects), streams karaoke, and she even challenged her fans to battle her and reacted to their rap tracks. On top of that, she's been copying what gen 6 has been doing, and it's hilarious. The clip of her playing Gartic Phone by herself had me dead ?.

Other than that, I watched Calli's unarchived karaoke streams, the musical one was equal parts amazing and hilarious. Watched a little bit of Kiara's Pokemon and Minecraft streams. I'm actually starting to like her more. She's always got stuff to talk about and knows everything that's happening in Hololive and VTuber circles in general. Even if you don't watch her, you can see her support other hololive members in their chat or on Twitter. Also watched more Sana. I'll probably stick with her Metroid Dread playthough to the end. The drawing collab she did with Fauna and Mumei was fun and cute as well. 

Haven't been keeping up with what gen 6 was doing last week too much. I'm just impressed by how fast Chloe's numbers are growing. She just passed Aki in sub count, not to mention the Council and everyone else. The poor girl also streamed 9 hours of superchat reading recently, damn ?. 

Edit: forgot to mention Ame's Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze streams. I joined a couple of those recently, and they were fun. Interested to see what's her Ametaverse is about too. She's the most creative member of Myth for sure.

Edit 2: meanwhile, Nyanners is getting her own nendoroid 

https://twitter.com/GoodSmile_US/status/1469766453599612929

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Slava said:

Watched all new Myth costume reveals. Very impressed by each of them, they're all super good. I think I like Kiara's outfit especially, I think it's her best one.

FGcG7TjXIAEgkK6.jpg

I expected it to be too over the top, but it's just the right amount of fancy. Many optional/removable items as well. Calli's outfit was what I expected and wanted to see. It fits her vibe perfectly. Ina, Ame, and Gura look great in their dresses too. I liked how creative those streams were. Ame's and Gura's mini-games were fun. I just enjoy everything they come up with, it's a joy to see every time.

Yeah, the outfits are all pretty good but I think I like Ame and Gura's the most. Ame is basically a gremlin princess now ? The reveal for it was pretty great though especially with the Yagoo rock-paper-scissors battle with chat ? As far as Gura's outfit the fanart one I mentioned before was really close to it. It really suits her though and I like the blue crystals that are on her. The Jackbox collab afterwards was pretty good too. I think Quiplash is my favorite one for them to play but the drawings in the drawing game were pretty good too. ?

I watched Gura and Ame's Fortnite stream which was a surprise for them to play but it was funny. They actually wound up getting the Number One Victory Royale a couple of times and Gura got killed by Batman ?

Subaru played more Yakuza 0 and I heard her getting screwed over by the RNG with some of the mini-games but I also saw her see the 24-Hour Cinderella moment. It's always funny seeing their first reactions to that.

Along with the clip above, Ame also committed friendly fire in Halo Infinite ? I thought she was going to play the campaign for some reason but it was funny watching her play the MP. I don't know if there's a clip but I saw one moment where she got in a melee battle and she panicked when her plasma sword broke. And yeah I saw the Tropical Freeze stream where she ragequit it at first but I guess she got the ending off stream. ?

I also saw Mumei's Big Brain Academy stream and it sounded to me like she ragequit it since she went into superchats all of a sudden. I can't find a clip of that but I see the one where she wanted a restart. ?

• Like 2

I'm also going to say that Ame's new outfit is my favourite. I just love the way her new princess/lady-like appearance clashes with her gremlin personality. ? Plus, she has exaggerated jiggle physics now and a mole on her booba. ? I saw that Fauna appreciates it too.

BdG285p.jpg

Calli's red dress is also pretty HOT as expected. ? It sounds like Gura's outfit was made with a lot of input from Gura herself. Like I guess the original design was going to be a lot different. I dig the Greek Goddess kind of look she has now though.  Also, exposed toes is always a plus. ?

I saw two similar incident happened in the past week where Mumei and Calli were caught off guard by someone appearing the in the voice chat they were in and scaring them. ?

It's called we do a little trolling. ?

• Like 3

Mumei did an unarchived karaoke stream the other day, but I was asleep at the time. Pain... ?

lVEChYh.png

It had a southern/cowboy theme to it, as in she sang the songs with that kind of accent. ? I've checked out a few clips of it since then and it was kino.

Also, Baelz and Pekora did a collab in 51 Clubhouse Games last night which was really fun. They seemed to get on very well. When Pekora won a game, she would often say to Baelz "don't cry". ? I also liked this part where she told her to "SHUDDUP". 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Mumei did an unarchived karaoke stream the other day, but I was asleep at the time. Pain... 

She does it all the time, doesn't she? I don't keep up with her stuff usually, but every time I see she's done a karaoke stream, its unarchived and often unannounced. I may be wrong though. They're always at like 3 AM for me on top of that too ?. Giving thanks to all the clippers who reupload the songs.

EN girls haven't been visiting Mincecraft much in the past few weeks. You'd see one block challenge streams, Fauna's speedruns, and that's pretty much it with few exceptions. But I see they feel the addiction, so they're finally coming back again. I guess most of them finished Pokemon ?. Gura is back to mining and crafting, Kronii is back, and others too.

Edit: the Mamma Mia clip reminds me of Calli's musical karaoke stream because she sang that song too. I never shared any songs from it, so might as well do it now. The "American trying to sound British" version of Consider Yourself from the Oliver Twist musical. It was so funny, she sounds like a little boy. Not to mention the accent ?.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Slava said:

She does it all the time, doesn't she? I don't keep up with her stuff usually, but every time I see she's done a karaoke stream, its unarchived and often unannounced. I may be wrong though. They're always at like 3 AM for me on top of that too 1f61e.png. Giving thanks to all the clippers who reupload the songs.

EN girls haven't been visiting Mincecraft much in the past few weeks. You'd see one block challenge streams, Fauna's speedruns, and that's pretty much it with few exceptions. But I see they feel the addiction, so they're finally coming back again. I guess most of them finished Pokemon 1f601.png. Gura is back to mining and crafting, Kronii is back, and others too.

Edit: the Mamma Mia clip reminds me of Calli's musical karaoke stream because she sang that song too. I never shared any songs from it, so might as well do it now. The "American trying to sound British" version of Consider Yourself from the Oliver Twist musical. It was so funny, she sounds like a little boy. Not to mention the accent 1f601.png.

Yeah, she does unarchived karaoke quite often. Always keeps you on your toes because there's usually not much notice like you said. ? And yeah, they've all been late at night for me as well. Well, this last one was more like early morning I suppose since it was around 7am/8am for me when it happened. Those are some ungody hours to be awake at. ? Clippers are a blessing.

I've noticed that EN have started to play Minecraft again after what seemed like a long break from it. Fauna seems very committed to those speedruns. ? Kronii's Minecraft stream from the other day turned into an impromptu collab with Mumei, Baelz, and IRyS. It was pretty entertaining. 

A good chunk of them finished Pokemon, yeah. Mumei and Sana have been doing the post-game stuff and hunting for shiny Pokemon. They've done a few streams where they've been in the voice call together, helping each other out which was pretty sweet. Fauna mentioned on a recent stream that she probably wasn't going to play it on stream anymore because of the grass type only restriction she put on herself which made it hard for her to continue. There's others like Ame who only streamed it once and I doubt she's gonna go back to it at this point. ?

Oh yeah, I heard about the musical karaoke stream Calli did because Mumei was fangirling about it on one of her recent streams. She's really into musicals. ? But man, Calli singing with a "British accent" is kind of hilarious. ? I saw they recently bonded over some theater talk too.

• Like 3

On 16.12.2021 at 6:41 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I saw they recently bonded over some theater talk too.

Man, a lot of things happened during her 12 hour Giratina hunt. I missed a lot, didn't even know Mumei made an appearance. 

For musical stuff, I know Ollie and Ironmouse share Calli's love for musicals. They even love the same ones. They've all interacted with one another before as well. I hope to see karaoke collabs with any combination of three of them one day.

44 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

NijiEN just got five dudes

https://youtu.be/bdABx8gOhSs

Is this the first time any VTuber agency announced male English members? Holostars are all JP so far, but I don't know about other agencies and companies.

In other news, I saw this clip the other day of Gura adding a chapter to Reine's Minecraft fanfic. I only saw the part of the stream where she read it, so I missed what happened later. Damn, she let her imagination fly ?.

• Like 3

Last night was pretty great because Gura got to show off her appearance in Groove Coaster. Not only is her original song Reflect in the game (along with some other Hololive songs), but she's also a navigator. Gets her own 2D sprite, voice lines, etc. She said it was a dream come true and I believe it considering how much she loves rhythm games.

Tokino Sora is a navigator as well and has her own version of the trailer.

It was funny too because Navigator Gura was all innocent-sounding and cute (similar to how she was at debut) while the *real* Gura was cringing and telling her to shut up. ?

Perfection. ?

IjmmGIk.png

22 hours ago, Slava said:

Man, a lot of things happened during her 12 hour Giratina hunt. I missed a lot, didn't even know Mumei made an appearance. 

12 hours? Wow. Seems like Calli does quite a lot of these endurance streams. ?

22 hours ago, Slava said:

In other news, I saw this clip the other day of Gura adding a chapter to Reine's Minecraft fanfic. I only saw the part of the stream where she read it, so I missed what happened later. Damn, she let her imagination fly 1f601.png.

Oh yeah, I heard about that. First time seeing the clip though. But damn, she really got into that. Wasn't expecting the bidet part. ?

• Like 3