VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

Finally watched Nerissa's debut and first cover (she has already released 3 of them). Bruh, where do they find these super talented people? Because her title "The demon of sound" couldn't be more correct. 

2.3 million views as of writing this.

On 8/25/2023 at 4:45 AM, The Arizona Ranger said:

The only two Holostars that I watched (except a little bit of Astel and Gamma) are gone. Man. Unfortunate, but I can't say I'm surprised.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

This Saturday, VShojo will have a special stream to announce the newest member who will be added to the VShojo lineup. There are a few rumors going around that it could be more than one new member that debuts on Saturday, but that is unconfirmed speculation at this point (rumors going around Reddit and on X).

Edited by The Arizona Ranger
  • Like 3

Coni Confetti had a 72 hour donothon which I mostly watched this week. I didn't see all of it but with what I saw it was pretty fun since it was her messing around with handcam and playing some games once in a while. In the end she got 53k in donations and gained I think 40k subs so I am quite proud of the newest clown around town.

Outside of that it's mostly watching Advent and whoever else play Armored Core and Fuwamoco played some It Takes Two yesterday. As of writing this Bijou has been playing Mario Kart 8 with viewers for over 6 hours and I think the goal is that she wants to play until she wins but she's having fun anyway :P

• Like 3

I didn't get to see the 3D debuts since I was watching something Coni (unarchived) was doing but I guess I will have to settle with clips in regards to Fauna since much like Icarus it seems the winged kirin flew too close to the sun and got copyright claimed. But in regards to Fauna I watched her play Starfield and despite the game looking a bit soulless and boring for me I'm glad that she's managing to have fun with it at least. It was funny when she made her character look like a weird alien and got the trait where she has parents and her mother has the same misshapen head :P Her collab with Bijou where she taught her stuff about Hitman was pretty fun to watch too.

I've also been watching more of Bijou too, mostly her Elden Ring and Armored Core 6 streams but I also saw some of her collab with Baldur's Gate 3 earlier. She also seems to get along with Mumei pretty well since she joined Mumei's VC while drawing and they both have a nice back and forth. Fuwamoco joined that drawing stream too and they thought Mumei made Mococo look like a soccer mom :P

I didn't see very much of Fuwamoco streams apart from their Sakura Wars V one. It's interesting seeing that since my only experience is the newest game and they are also playing on a PS2. They also did a karaoke where they sang classics like Sono Chi no Sadame and the Fist of the North Star 2 opening song 👌🏻 Funny how after singing this and me watching the live action movie they announced the 40'th anniversary Fist of the North Star thing. Coincidence? Yes.

Airi also had a donothon for her birthday the past few days. I only got to see most of the one from tonight but she played Gartic Phone with viewers and then played Mario Party with other Phase members so it was a pretty funny stream. I also saw Tenma beat God of War 3 which also made me wish we could get a collection for all the originals and spin-offs on PS4/5 since I would like to play them again.

• Like 2

@Redgrave Good news! Hololive was able to get it worked out with SME and Fauna's 3D Showcase VOD is back (see the spoiler tab below Fauna's tweet)!

Spoiler

Mori Calliope is working on her next music video this week:

Edited by The Arizona Ranger
  • Like 2