VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

20 hours ago, Slava said:

Calli did a song for One Piece, freaking wild

I believe, it's for the next manga arc. Without a doubt, it's another dream come true and a huge achievement for her. Here's what the premier in Tokyo was like.

Just a few days later, she streamed Trouble Days, and failed to censor it properly, which was funny. She had to hide the VOD and edit it. Also, Mori and a whole bunch of other streamers, even Gura, started Pizza Tower. What a cool game. Glad it's getting attention. 

And on top of all that, she's doing a 24 hour stream, which starts in 17 hours. 24h streams are becoming a more frequent thing in Hololive, with Mikorone being one of the memorable ones, and Pekora doing one as well not too long ago. 

Want to briefly mention Koyori's new outfit which I saw. Looks like Marine has been outmatched 1f601.png.

---

EDIT:

Look who it is 1f60e.png. EN Gen 3 is coming.

I'm not really a fan of One Piece but since it's been going on so long it feels like it was a once in a lifetime opportunity for her to sing a song for it. I have also heard that the manga is ending soon but I've been hearing that for years and it still goes on ? Either way kind of crazy that One Piece has been around so long that someone from Hololive got to sing something for it.

And yeah, it's nice to see them play Pizza Tower now. I saw IRyS played it first but also watched Gura play it. Speaking of, Gura appears to be back to streaming since she streamed New Vegas earlier. She botched her build by making it more suited for melee and not giving her enough Intelligence so she won't be getting many points into leveling up but it's still nice that she finally played it. Guess we'll see if she ever goes back to it ?

Glad to see we're getting Gen 3 now too. I've seen some speculation that the twins are the same sisters that were apart of another group that graduated some months ago. It would be nice if it was them since from what I briefly saw of them they were entertaining to watch and picked good games.

As for the other things I saw this week, Pippa did a couple streams where people showed their messy bedrooms and she was giving advice on how to clean them. She also played Only Up and went on silly tangents ? Tenma also beat KOTOR and prevented Darth Malak from spreading baldness to the galaxy far far away while also getting the light side ending. During the final boss fight something happened where her save got deleted or something and she had to replay 40 minutes and was really mad about it and I felt bad for her but at least she managed to beat it in the end. ? I also saw she played God of War: Chains of Olympus and failed the bedtime bingo mini-game for a while but I love that for one of the moments she started playing Crazy Frog ?

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 3

Calli finished her 24h stream, I was able to catch a part with many drawing collabs, was fun. 

plEUhoV.jpg

At the end, she revealed another new song, produced by TK, no less (anime community knows him for Unravel and other songs, recently he did an ED for Chaisnaw Man). The singing part actually sounds great. The MV is very cool as well, loved the art style.

There's so much stuff happening elsewhere, like Kiara's new medieval style outfit and Ina's animation that she drew on stream, but it's so hard to keep up nowadays ?.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

I think I died and went to heaven....

Below are the timestamps (at least through the first 37 minutes of the video):

Spoiler

TIMESTAMPS (1:57 Start!) 

[SECTIONS]

6:07 1. Swimsuit Reveals!

10:42 2. Selfie Showdown!

22:41 3. BATSU Game 

FULL TIMESTAMPS [Intros]

2:05 Marine!

2:11 Lamy!

2:17 Choco!

2:23 Noel!

2:36 Fauna!

2:47 Kronii!

3:00 Reine!

3:10 Towa!

3:18 Okayu! (With Swimsuit!)

3:44/4:06 Lamy: YOTTO! [Changing Clothes]

4:38 Going behind the wall to change into their swimsuits

4:48 Marine Peek!

4:51 Noel Peek! 

5:33 SWIMSUIT REVEALS [

Choco] 6:07 - Choco!

6:27 - "S*xy Stretchy~!"

6:43 - Noel!

7:09 - Marine!

7:24 S*xy Stretchy!

7:36 - Towa!

7:51 Smack!

8:06 - Lamy!

8:31 - Reine!

8:45 She "dropped" something!

9:00 - Fauna!

9:08 S*xy Stretch!

9:24 - Kronii!

9:43 Everyone's Swimsuits together

10:03 MC Okayu! 

10:42 1: SELFIE SHOWDOWN

11:01 Group A: Choco, Noel , Towa , Fauna

11:12 Group B: Marine, Lamy, Reine, Kroniii

[Group A Selfies]

11:35 Pose 1 (Choco Camera)

11:51 Okayu Joins in!

12:30 Pose 2: (Towa Camera)

12:48 Pose 2.5

13:09 Pose 4 (Fauna Camera)

13:36 Pose 5 (Noel Camera)

[Group B Selfies]

14:07 Pose 1: (Marine Camera)

14:38 Pose 2: (Reine Camera)

15:12 Pose 3: (Kronii Cemera)

15:40 Pose 4: Lamy Camera

And the Winner is..] 16:11/16:50 Group B!

17:25 Behind Showcase

17:40 S*xy stretchy!

18:04 Reine's Indonesian Dance!

18:30 Fauna Floor Pose! 

18:59 3. BATSU GAME

[Rules] 20:00 Rules Explanation

21:01 Fruits!

22:41 Okayu Demonstrates!

[1. NOEL'S TURN]

23:04 Start!

23:25 Throw 1

23:51 Throw 2

24:06 Throw 3

24:49 Noel Batsu: 10 Squats

[2. CHOCO'S TURN]

25:26 Start!

25:40 Throw 1 (+ Hip sh@ke)

26:05 Scrubbing Brush

26:20 Throw 2

26:40 Throw 3

27:50 Choco Batsu: 10 Squats (Lamy's Seiso Chops)

[3. FAUNA'S TURN]

28:32 Start!

28:42 Throw 1

28:51 Throw 2

29:21 Throw 3

29:32 Fauna Batsu: S*xy Pose Facing the camera....

29:51 "Ahh~ Don't Look~!" [

4. TOWA'S TURN]

30:09 Start!

20:31 Throw 1

30:46 Throw 2

31:08 Throw 3

31:33-32:01 Towa's Batsu Game: Cat Pose!

[5. MARINE'S TURN]

32:15 Start!

32:25 Throw 1 "S*xy volleyball!!"

32:39 Throw 2

32:56 Throw 3

33:35 Marine's Batsu: 10 Pushups!

[6. LAMY'S TURN]

34:12 Start!

34:24 Throw 1- *FALL...

34:43 Throw 2 35:01

Throw 3 " Itai!"

35:41 Lamy's Batsu: S*xy Pose!

36:03 "F0000000000!!!"

ln3DI6T.jpg

Edited by The Arizona Ranger
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, The Arizona Ranger said:

I think I died and went to heaven....

Did you see the MV after the stream? It was so bizarre ?.

Two new HoloEN members debuted. Some of the best debut streams I've seen, they're both too good at this.

Shiori, the book nerd goth gf

"sometimes I eat with scissors" HUH

Bijou, the cute comedian 

???

Always impressed how they find these streamers with multiple talents. Shiori knows coding and some game engines + video editing + photography, for example. Bijou speaks 3 languages (at different levels but still) + can sing + draw. 

Unfortunately, they will be streaming at like 3-6 AM my time. Won't be watching, even though I liked the the introductions. 

The reactions were fun as usual, Ollie's Twitter threads are unmatched ?.

Two more debuts (with 3 new members) tomorrow. Huffing hopium for at least one EU-friendly schedule. 

• Like 4

Advent has been out a week now and they are pretty golden so far. It's kind of hard to tell which one is my favorite but I think the twins are great since they work off each other really well and all around just feel like a big energy boost for EN. I guess they even share the controller when playing games and know how to play that way which is pretty cool. They have done it a couple times where they were in sync with each other and it's really cute ? On top of that they have good game tastes with them playing Typing of the Dead: Overkill, Little Witch Nobeta, and this week plan on playing River City Girls and Sakura Wars V.

Nerissa is pretty good too and she talks about how she likes idol stuff so I think that's very promising. Plus she can sing really well. I also saw Bijou play Elden Ring for her crystal rock challenge although I guess for some reason the game doesn't co-operate with their models so she had to be a png throughout it. Probably one of the hidden challenges Miyazaki included in the game and will probably be there for Armored Core VI.

Outside of that I didn't see very many streams. Probably the most eventful one was Coni playing Doom for the first time and there was a moment where she talked about Mike Matei's iconic Brown Bricks video ?

• Like 4

The 2023 HoloID Cup happened last night in a tight competition from both teams. Members from Hololive Indonesia, Hololive Fantasy (Gen. 3), Hololive Myth, Hololive holoForce (Gen. 4), and Hololive Council EN split into two teams and faced off in a series of competitions that would test their teamwork, speed, dexterity, and strategy.

I will not spoil the results of the 2023 HoloID Cup for those who have not seen it, but here are two live-streams (one from the Red Team perspective, and one from the White Team perspective) of the event that will let you enjoy the competition the same way that I did on Saturday night.

RED TEAM (Hakos Baelz):

WHITE TEAM (Mori Calliope):

BONUS VIDEO (for the high-quality animation and laughs):

• Like 4

For those who are fans of Holotori, they will be together playing Pummel Party later tonight and have an announcement to make as well.

A unit full of bird-related members from all across Hololive.

Birds of a feather flock together, so we might have more members joining in the future...?

• Like 3

I still haven't watched the other two EN Advent debuts. But I see they're doing great. Especially Fuwamoco, since they've passed half a million subs already. Unfortunately, the streaming times are not EU friendly across the whole gen, except for Fuwamoco morning shows.

I did enjoy some clips of them being in perfect sync though:

10/10

Some Holo JP members received model upgrades to Live2D 3.0 including Korone and Pekora. 

In other news, Holo ID gen 3 got actual new outfits. Kobo's new design definitely stood out. 

And I'm happy about Metal Gear being on the menu again. Luna played MGS1 and is currently finishing up MGS2, while Pekora started MGS3 (again). Also streaming as I type. I watched the first part, which was hilarious because of how bad she was doing 😁. I haven't watched the edited versions of her previous playthroughs (Peko Gear Solid 1-2-3 are still saved as playlists on my YouTube), but I expected her to show more experience in her gameplays 😁.

Oh, and Asmongold playing HoloCure was interesting to see since he has no context for anything that's going on, other than being familiar with Vampire Survivors which this game is based on. Seems like HoloCure and Idol Showdown are making their way outside of VTuber fanbase/audience and finding more recognition.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Slava said:

And I'm happy about Metal Gear being on the menu again. Luna played MGS1 and is currently finishing up MGS2, while Pekora started MGS3 (again). Also streaming as I type. I watched the first part, which was hilarious because of how bad she was doing 😁. I haven't watched the edited versions of her previous playthroughs (Peko Gear Solid 1-2-3 are still saved as playlists on my YouTube), but I expected her to show more experience in her gameplays 😁.

Yeah it's nice to see Konami have the change of heart finally 😛 I even saw that Kojima himself was watching Pekora play 

Now it will be a matter of time until Death Stranding 2 gets delayed because Kojima locks himself in his office while Pekora is streaming to watch her.

• Like 3

Don't forget that Candy Pop Explosion!, the first-ever concert for the girls of VShojo (in 3D) is tonight (8PM PST / 11PM EST / NOON JST)!

Where You Can Sign Up (for Concert Access): 
https://www.youtube.com/@VShojoHighlights/join

Below is the tweet that VShojo put up on Twitter last night for the upcoming concert, including the rules (what you can and can't share/post from concert):

• Like 2

In the spoiler tab below is all of the concert tweets that VShojo posted last night (showing off the 3D models and naming off all of the songs that were performed):

Spoiler

I failed to stay up late to watch, but here is part of the second Hololive Summer Splash Party 3D Live Concert (Hololive was nice enough to allow the first 30-ish minutes of the concert to be streamed for free on Youtube) from early this morning:

==SET LIST==

30:02 Opening

31:28 1.アバンチュール♡ホリック(Aventure♡Holic

34:55 2.迷宮なラビリンス(Labyrinthine Labyrinth)

38:30 MC1 holoX

40:21 ┗2択クイズゲーム(Two-choice quiz)

45:35 3.Reaper vs. Sheep -Kenko ver. -

49:05 4.Get Wild

53:25 MC2 かなルーニャ(KanaLuNya

55:47 ┗ジェスチャーゲーム(Charades)

• Like 3