VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

Biboo managed to beat DMC3 and she didn't struggle very much as it went on. All the Vergil phases took her a few tries but she didn't get stuck on them like she did Cerberus. Unfortunately she didn't get the 100 kills in the credits sequence by getting only 99 which is a shame since she didn't get the extra Vergil cutscene. I think she did say she wants to play DMC1 next but chat voted for a Vergil playthrough which isn't really necessary since all you get is one extra cutscene but as long as she has fun with it. I hope she does play DMC1 though since I haven't seen anyone stream that one and Biboo doesn't seem the type to get filtered by the older control scheme.

Fuwamoco playing MGS1 was nice especially since they went through the extra effort of getting an original PS1 copy when it surely would have been easier to get the remastered collection. I guess they didn't have a memory card though so they couldn't save but they managed to play up until after the Vulcan Raven tank fight. They said once they get a memory card they will play on their own up to that point which is really considerate of them. It was pretty funny seeing them fall for the traps and other stuff along the way too but I look forward to seeing them play the rest of it. I also saw them play Sakura Wars V and I like this moment where they are wheeling around this girl in a wheelchair and Mococo says they need to go fast because she doesn't have long to live :P

I saw IRyS play some Armored Core again as well as Gundam Evolution since she wanted to play it before they axe the servers since the game had a long fulfilled life of over a year before it was cut down in its prime. I also saw this animation of her and Fauna when they played Switch Sports and I like how they gave IRyS a pointy nose :P

Finally Subaru has joined The Yakuza 4 and started playing that on the weekends. Hopefully she does Yakuza 5 afterward since it would be cool to see someone stream that.

Coni did a whole playthrough of the Space Marine game. It's been a while since I saw anything of that game and I forgot some of the cool moments from it. I hope the sequel lives up to the long wait and we can punch out Leandros' lights for being a dirty snitch to the Inquisition. I also saw Amiya play some Turok. That's another game that needs some kind of comeback outside of ports.

• Like 3

It's interesting that Gura does everything but stream on her channel 😁.

Released two new songs in 12 days: Shinkiro with Marine, and now Tokyo Wabi-Sabi Lullaby. Showed up and sang some songs (including Stay With Me) in Marine's concert. Participated in a convention, I believe it was some anime event in New York. Next appearance is a sponsored stream for tourism in Sendai.

I think she's also done one supporter stream in the two month since the last regular stream. I'm not sure, because the comments under the VOD of the anniversary stream are just people fighting with each other 😁. No useful information to be found there.

The most interesting thing is that her subcount is still growing despite the lack of channel activity.

• Like 3