VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

It's been a while since i posted here, i see you guys watch many dfferent Vtubers and stuff personally, on that side, i'm still mostly watching Hololive :P

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Stream-Wise i'm basically watching nothing, Kiara either doesn't stream much or stream at times (Like yesterday) i can't care or wanna watch or games (Like fire eemblem last weeks i think) i don't care for. The other ENE members are too late for me and Ina too is streaming randomly few times; i checked 15 minutes yesterday of Irys playing the Above mentioned Hololive game and it was pretty fun but it was like 3 AM for me so not really a time i could always watch her :(

I used to exclusively watch Hololive, but I'm glad I opened my mind to other VTubers because there's some really great ones out there who are either indie or from a smaller corpo like Phase-Connect, idol, and Production Kawaii. HoloEN is kind of lacking when it comes to streams that are friendly to EU time zones. Doesn't really bother me because I stay up super late anyway, but I can see why you don't watch very many streams these days when your options are basically just limited to Kiara. 

I figured I'd just list a few girls I like outside of Hololive but don't get to watch very often because they stream pretty early. I think they all stream at good times for you though.

Tenma from Phase-Connect.

Fuyo Cloverfield from idol-EN.

Rin Penrose from idol-EN.

Nene Amano from Production Kawaii. 

fallenshadow who's an indie VTuber. I don't know if you use Twitch, but that's where she streams. 

Those are just random clips of them and may not be the best representation of how they are on stream. ? And don't feel like you have to check them all out. These are just some suggestions. ? It would also be nice if Yagoo got off his butt and debuted a gen 3 of HoloEN already which also might help with your situation. It's crazy that it's almost been 2 years now since Council debuted. Too busy pushing those 8 Tempus members who nobody really gives a fuck about. ?

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I used to exclusively watch Hololive, but I'm glad I opened my mind to other VTubers because there's some really great ones out there who are either indie or from a smaller corpo like Phase-Connect, idol, and Production Kawaii. HoloEN is kind of lacking when it comes to streams that are friendly to EU time zones. Doesn't really bother me because I stay up super late anyway, but I can see why you don't watch very many streams these days when your options are basically just limited to Kiara. 

I figured I'd just list a few girls I like outside of Hololive but don't get to watch very often because they stream pretty early. I think they all stream at good times for you though.

Well Yeah time Wise sadly it's like that for me, she's streaming now the new Hololive game so i'm watching bits but after her, Ina is not streaming, yeah there is Kaela which i surprisingly like a lot but if i watch her i won't do anything else during the day :awesome:  Well you are lucky not having hour-related troubles! I can On Friday and Saturday but the rest of the days i have to wake up early sadly.

Well thanks for the many suggestions maybe i'll check them out but i'll still stick mostly to clips after all it's on the weekend i have a lot of time to watch different things, during the week i have time to watch like 1 OW video at most :P

Ah the lasyt one i'll pass, i hate twitch, i use it and watch mostly a guy i really enjoy the gaming style and opinion and follow since 5 years but that's mostly it, i hate it streaming wise, recommendation wise and i'm so Glad hololive and most V-tubers are on YT which for me is a lot better (Plus AdBlock works and i don't have to watche 3 minutes AD just to check a stream, that is one thing that be sure it will make me close the stream right away)

I mean the thing with a Gen 3, which i don't mind not being one still after basically Gen 6 JP Gen 2 En and Gen 3 ID went out one after another without time to settle at first, i doubt higly it will change stuff time-wise.

They seems to be mostly directed with US People (As always 'cause i guess the entirety of the west it's just them -_-) so i doubt there will be another girl like Kiara actually living in EU and streaming at nice times for us.

Oh Yeah if you guys enjoy Kanata i found a Clip Channel fully dedicated to her, i'm gonna sub it's ncie to see a Memeber so dedicated playing and finishing all the Soul Series :3

https://www.youtube.com/@GoriraKanata

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Well Yeah time Wise sadly it's like that for me, she's streaming now the new Hololive game so i'm watching bits but after her, Ina is not streaming, yeah there is Kaela which i surprisingly like a lot but if i watch her i won't do anything else during the day :awesome:  Well you are lucky not having hour-related troubles! I can On Friday and Saturday but the rest of the days i have to wake up early sadly.

Well thanks for the many suggestions maybe i'll check them out but i'll still stick mostly to clips after all it's on the weekend i have a lot of time to watch different things, during the week i have time to watch like 1 OW video at most :P

Ah the lasyt one i'll pass, i hate twitch, i use it and watch mostly a guy i really enjoy the gaming style and opinion and follow since 5 years but that's mostly it, i hate it streaming wise, recommendation wise and i'm so Glad hololive and most V-tubers are on YT which for me is a lot better (Plus AdBlock works and i don't have to watche 3 minutes AD just to check a stream, that is one thing that be sure it will make me close the stream right away)

I mean the thing with a Gen 3, which i don't mind not being one still after basically Gen 6 JP Gen 2 En and Gen 3 ID went out one after another without time to settle at first, i doubt higly it will change stuff time-wise.

They seems to be mostly directed with US People (As always 'cause i guess the entirety of the west it's just them -_-) so i doubt there will be another girl like Kiara actually living in EU and streaming at nice times for us.

Oh Yeah if you guys enjoy Kanata i found a Clip Channel fully dedicated to her, i'm gonna sub it's ncie to see a Memeber so dedicated playing and finishing all the Soul Series :3

https://www.youtube.com/@GoriraKanata

I saw IRyS play that Hololive fighting game last night. It's really well made. I was surprised to see that they even have online matchmaking in it.

Oh yeah, sometimes I forget about the ID girls. ? I think I remember hearing that Kaela streams a ton, so I guess that's why you can't get much done when you watch her. ?

Ah okay, so it's not just a time zone thing. You don't have much time for streams during the weekdays in general. 

I don't like Twitch either. I used to have an account on there, but I deleted it a year or two ago since I wasn't really using it. Sometimes Pippa will stream on Twitch which is about the only time I go on there. Funnily enough, it doesn't show me any ads when I do go on there to watch streams. I don't know if that's because of my adblock or some other reason. But even without the ads, I still vastly prefer the streaming experience on YouTube.

Sure, they could have spaced out those gens better. But it's been a while since we got any new gens now, especially when it comes to HoloEN. We're long overdue for EN gen 3 at this point and the small corpos like idol are taking advantage of that. Yeah, HoloEN as it stands now mostly caters to the US, but it's always possible that a new gen could have at least one girl who's more EU time zone friendly. You never know!

Nice. I don't see many clips of Kanata, so I'll check some of them out. ? It's cool that she's into the Souls series.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I saw IRyS play that Hololive fighting game last night. It's really well made. I was surprised to see that they even have online matchmaking in it.

Oh yeah, sometimes I forget about the ID girls. 1f61b.png I think I remember hearing that Kaela streams a ton, so I guess that's why you can't get much done when you watch her. 1f604.png

Ah okay, so it's not just a time zone thing. You don't have much time for streams during the weekdays in general. 

I don't like Twitch either. I used to have an account on there, but I deleted it a year or two ago since I wasn't really using it. Sometimes Pippa will stream on Twitch which is about the only time I go on there. Funnily enough, it doesn't show me any ads when I do go on there to watch streams. I don't know if that's because of my adblock or some other reason. But even without the ads, I still vastly prefer the streaming experience on YouTube.

Sure, they could have spaced out those gens better. But it's been a while since we got any new gens now, especially when it comes to HoloEN. We're long overdue for EN gen 3 at this point and the small corpos like idol are taking advantage of that. Yeah, HoloEN as it stands now mostly caters to the US, but it's always possible that a new gen could have at least one girl who's more EU time zone friendly. You never know!

Nice. I don't see many clips of Kanata, so I'll check some of them out. 1f601.png It's cool that she's into the Souls series.

Ah they do? I hope to see some Memebers fighting it out then :awesome:

I wanna see Pekora (When she's out) Vs Botan just to see her super Smug to get destroied by probably the best one in the genre i guess in Hololive xD

Kaela streams A LOT it's so impressive i always have my Feed with her 5-6 even 10 hours streams full and sometimes twice a day, it's incredible how much she strems and the passion she has while being super chill if you watch her, she's basically the only Gen 3 ID memeber i actually like a lot, Zeta i never see her so i can't say anything, kobo it's the only hololive girl i actually dislike, if i want a twitch streamer with memes and stuff then i'll go there no thanks.

Yeah no i basically work From 7 AM to 6 PM With like 1 hours and half most times for Lunch break then i have like from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM (If it's not a busy day otherwise i end up even at 7 PM so that 6:30 become 7:30) and in that time i'll just watch some random video, actualy play something and watch some Anime so yeah, not really time to fit in some streams othewrise i'll end up either not playing anything or watching Anime and i'm already too behind both backlogs :P

AdBlock standard doesn't work on twitch that's why it sucks so much. I'm guessing she is like the one i watch, she just puts out the bare minimun twitch forces you to do Ad-Wise (which is 3 Minutes every hour now, divided howevere one wants, who i watch does 3 minutes all in once in Menus so it's done and doesn't block gameplay). But yeah i have it just for 2-3 people otherwise i wouldn't even bother.

Yeah no i can agree it's about time, i'm guessing it's on plan, maybe for like the end of the summer or summer itself since many people are home from school meaning a boost in viewers, i'm sure by the end of the year there will be a EN Gen 3 and JP Gen 7, ID probably next year i guess. Oh yeah it's absolutely a possibility i'm just saying based on the overall "Market" in this sense, not only with Hololive and V-Tubers, in general i would say it seems like only the US exists in the west.

Yeah she's playing DS3 currently, and indeed not many clips randomly of her especially with those kind of games so i'ts nice to see a dedicated channel  :D

Especially with those moments :awesome:

• Like 3

Gura came back for another stream of a game called Bramble: The Mountain King which I guess is based on that folktale about the Mountain King. I didn't see very much of it apart from the beginning and the end but it seemed to be pretty good. She also said she's interested in playing Pizza Tower if she can get permissions for it so I hope she does since she would like that game.

No BioShock 2 or even Hitman from Fauna this week since she mostly played Mario Maker 2 for an event that they were doing and I unfortunately missed because it was at a really early time but it looks like her team won. Today though she tried making her own impossible level by using a bunch of saws and poison/lava for the environment ?

Mumei didn't do very much either apart from a Council Collab with UNO that I didn't see but I'll link it anyway. Tonight she played Civilization V and seems to be really into it which is good ? So far she's made alliances with Japan and England and a somewhat rocky relationship with Gandhi to where she doesn't want to anger him but he's gotten to the point where he calls the other leaders "vermin" and such so it's funny seeing the Civilization Gandhi meme becoming real ? If she's not careful, Gandhi's wrath will be focused on her ?

IRyS started off with the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection. I think I watched my friend's brother play one of these back when they came out but I could be misremembering but either way IRyS seemed to enjoy it quite a lot to where she said she was going to play for a few hours and then wound up playing it for six ? She also tried the online mode but got beat by really high level players from the looks of it. After that she played Super Smash Bros. with viewers and the intent was to get five wins and stop or play for eight hours but the only times she won was when the opponents weren't really trying ? She did eventually get a couple wins after the fourth one but she decided they didn't count so she kept playing anyway since she likes streaming. The last thing she did that was sort of already mentioned was the Hololive fan game that's a 2D fighting game called Idol Showdown. For a fan game that's free it's really competently made and even more surprising is they have an online mode for it that's in Beta. Now for the models to get extracted and ported into MUGEN so that way the Hololive characters can fight JoJo, Street Fighter, and other meme characters like Rare Akuma ?

I didn't see much of Airi compared to last week but she did a collab with Pippa, Lia, and Shiina with the game Demonologist where they attempted a graduation speedrun by having their characters be almost naked and Lia being a bit vulgar by mentioning cum and the fuck word a lot more than usual along with them asking the ghosts if they like boobs. They are quite a gaggle of funny girls when put together ?

Pippa didn't do very much either apart from a collab with Airi where she had Airi test her knowledge on certain pictures to see if the images were a Mandela Effect or AI generated. She got some of them right although I think she got kind of tricked on one near the end that was a chocolate that was AI generated but was told it was real ? She then did a stream where she looked at police footage one of which was some gross excuse for a human being that killed two people while drunk driving and she didn't seem to really care about it. After that one she showed footage of I think a former police chief getting arrested and was telling the officer on the scene to turn off the bodycamera but he didn't thankfully but it was funny seeing the guy try to get out of it ? She also showed a new animation by Moonshine Animations where he builds her a new battle plane and such while also equipping Pippa with her Bismarck guns ?

The last thing is I have been seeing some Tenma clips from when she played KOTOR. I haven't been able to see her play it live but it looks like she's gotten at least close to the halfway point. One of the clips I saw is where she came across this bit of dialogue that BioWare definitely wouldn't put in any of their games today ? She also got best droid HK-47 and talked about how he mentions her squishy parts.

• Like 3

Bae's second original song came out last week. I liked it, and I think it's better than Play Dice. 

A lot of stuff has happened that I want to at least mention.

Kiara was on Mouse's Speak of the Devil. Haven't watched the episode yet, but I definitely will.

- Koyori went insane and did a 24 hour stream which had multiple segments and many guests.

- Korone also went wild and streamed Jedi: Survivor for 26 hours in a row. She had to divide the stream into 3 parts.

- Caught a bit of the Council Uno collab, but I missed the funniest parts which made it to clips like this one. To a normal person, this is probably not that funny, but I was dying when she said NO.

- Missed the entire Mario tournament training arc as well as the tournament itself. But a lot of Fauna clips appeared in my recommended which is great. Nene and Koyori enjoyed listening to her voice just like every person who's heard it does. "My ear is happiness" is a good way to describe it ?.

- Marine x Suisei x Hakotaro off collab - watched the full stream, didn't understand what was happening most of the time other that them calling each other cute and a bunch of yabai sounds happening. Thankfully, there were some explanations. I didn't know that "hips sumo" was a real thing.

- Idol Showdown streams mentioned above started to appear. I watched a bit of this game on Calli's channel where she collabed with Watame. Holo members playing as themselves and reacting to their moves and abilites is always the best part of fan game stream. I loved Botan's reactions this time. 

• Like 4

A bit light on content this week. The only known Gura sighting is when she was in a Girl Talk with Kiara and Mumei. It's about what you would expect where they talk about makeup and I guess Mumei had to spend three hours with her fingers in some kind of acetone to get her nails undone because I guess whatever it was she got done in Japan was really good and wouldn't come off easily. They also talked about this thing that totally is a hair curler ?

Mumei started the new Zelda game. She seems to like exploring it and building random stuff but in the second stream she wound up getting stuck on a rotation puzzle for a bit ? Her and Kronii also did a collab stream where they showed off the Hololive collab for Valkyrie Connect. I like how Mumei's character does the nightmare drawing she made and the shadowy owl creature around her is cool. The last thing she did was a Gartic Phone collab with Ina, Marine, Fubuki, Korone, and Baelz. A lot of the stuff they drew just became jokes about Marine's booba or the one time where Mumei drew old Kanata ? It sounds like Mumei will take it easy for a bit because her voice is giving out from her coughing so the most she did today was a silent drawing Members Only stream.

Fauna is still on break but should be back on the 23'rd but still

I can't directly link them but I did see some of Pippa and Lumi stream on Twitch. Pippa watched a couple public domain movies like The Fast and the Furious (1954) and House on Haunted Hill (1959) and then after that she raided Lumi where she was playing some Jedi Survivor. When she got raided she had a bunch of stuff thrown at her for a while ? On YouTube Pippa watched stuff about sports cars including some Top Gear clips which unsurprisingly had her stream copyright striked so the VOD is a bit botched. But the most important streams were her playing YIIK: A Post-modern RPG featuring the iconic screaming Alex Yiik and the only reason she wanted to play it was because Alex is voiced by Colress from Pokemon ? She only did a second stream before she became YIIK'd out and decided to drop the game and said that she will play Deus Ex next.

Beyond that I saw that Subaru is playing FFX and I did watch some of Henya's RE4 Remake VODs. I'm glad to see she seems to be doing better and enjoys streaming still.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Fauna is still on break but should be back on the 23'rd but still

When Fauna takes a week long break: "What am I gonna do with my life now?"
When Gura takes a week long break: "Time to celebrate, bois, it's ONLY a week this time"

Korone offered some counter-programming by playing the original NES Zelda while everyone is playing the new one. Was fun to watch her lose all her rupees. I didn't even know you could gamble in that game.

Saw that there was a Hololive God Field tournament. Not knowing what that game was, I googled Godfield (no space) by mistake, and saw some interesting results, I must say. 

DIdn't have the chance to watch the EN x JP Gartic Phone collab, but judging by the amount of clips, it was great. I liked this one with Marin's unlimited doujin collection. 

And I just saw Genital Jousting on Bae's schedule. Interesting. I can already hear "Oui Oui PP".

Edited by Slava
  • Like 4

Mumei is taking a break for a couple weeks to rest her voice since it sounds like it hasn't gotten better despite taking it easy, so we will not be Mooming for a while. She did leave us off with her doing a karaoke where she only mouthed her singing previous versions of her songs and some new merch in the form of stickers.

Fauna played more BioShock 2 although it sounds like she doesn't enjoy it as much as the first game but she did say she's interested in the System Shock 2 remake so that should be cool if she gets permissions for it since I have heard it's good. After that was more Minecraft and CouncilRyS RPG. In terms of new games she played a new-ish (it came out in 2022 apparently) horror game called Amanda the Adventurer and if you didn't see Fauna play it don't worry since other VTubers are already following along ? The last thing she did was succumb to her crippling Hitman addiction by playing more Hitman although it seemed like her runs were going bad this time around and I think she had to start all over.

Pippa started off strong by watching conspiracy videos with the highlight of it being at the end where she watched some woman by the name of Gail that I have no idea if she's legit or not but she talks about how Jesus communicates to her through Brent Spiner among other stuff such as Jesus taking her or maybe it was her husband to Red Lobster after repairing the life support systems on their ship ? 

Probably my favorite part is near the end of that where she asks Obama for help because of a giant sentient burrito and taco attacking her church ? After that she took a virtual tour at a museum to look at dinosaur bones and such. Other Phase members also joined in every now and then. After that she went back into the world of Deus Ex to be an augmented menace to society by stabbing Mole People and getting herself repeatedly killed. The last thing she did was also play that Amanda the Adventurer game (I also saw Erina was playing it too so I'm not kidding when I said other VTubers would also start playing it ?) and I think she wound up getting more endings than Fauna did or at least I felt like she wound up discovering more stuff.

Otherwise I saw Airi have a stream watching the AMV Hell series although I can't link it because the VOD is gone since she got copyright strikes a couple times through it. Shiina played some RE4 Remake and the original Dead Space and Dizzy played Darkest Dungeon. I didn't see much of it but Tenma did play more KOTOR and did a collab with Uruka for Battleblock Theater. Tenma also played more God of War 2 and got grossed out during the part with Atlas since I guess it reminded her of infected wounds and scabs ? I guess she's also taking a break because of her medical condition and I guess is having surgery so I hope she feels better.

The last thing was finally getting around to seeing a Shondo VOD where she played GTA V which was fun to see so I hope to see more of her VODs in the future.

• Like 4

Ironmouse is doing another subathon this year. Currently at day 9. There was even a trailer this time:

I believe the proceeds are going to IDF again (Immune Deficiency Foundation, not Israel Defence Force). She broke some records last time. Nice to see her being able to do the marathon again.

Pekora played OnlyUp! which I can only describe as Jump King in 3D. I watched a part of the 6-hour stream, but I have witnessed some painful falls. But the funniest part is her getting stuck in geometry ?. She stopped after that, but I see this game on the schedule again, so the pain will return.

Watched Kaela play Tetris 99 a couple of times. Was blessed by some gorilla noises.

It's been kind of hard to keep up with new announcements, song covers, outfits and hair styles. I think many Holo members have recorded covers of IDOL, the OP song in Oshi No Ko. Haven't listened to them yet. But I did hear Moona's new song which I missed when it came out. Cool one, it has strong Avril Lavigne vibes.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The new Idol-EN Gen 2 debuted this week. I think as far as first impressions go three out of five of them are pretty good. Poko Rakun is basically another Yuko so I look forward to seeing what chaotic mess those two cause ? She's also a Smiling Friends enjoyer so she's already promising for me. Coni Confetti also has some good tastes as well and seems to like making people laugh. She also seems to have good streaming times for me since they only kind of overlap with Pippa. The last one I liked is Roca Rourin who seems to be more of a singer but she has a pretty good voice and already did a cover. Plus her model is really good ?

The other two I can't say really grabbed me but I will go ahead and link them anyway to be fair towards them. The first is Momo Otako who seems to be kind of like Ina with the tako themed stuff but nothing about her really stood out to me. The last is Kai Saikota and she kind of gave off a rough first impression especially since during the first collab the group had she said something that kind of made her come off as a bitch in a response to something Rakun said about liking something I think. Beyond that I hope they all do well and I look forward to seeing more of the first three I mentioned.

Outside of that there really wasn't much in the way of streams because of the Offkai Expo convention that went on and a lot of VTubers were covering it. Pippa was being a public menace as expected ? Other than that I mostly watched IRyS play some Diablo IV and today Fauna started playing Sonic Adventure 2. I also watched Shondo play some The Devil in Me and she had a lot of funny moments like when she used her "real voice" and chose to load the game if she got Charlie killed because he's the British one ?

• Like 3

Baelz teased her first EP: 

I expect it to be good, since I liked Psycho, and it seems to be one of its tracks. Nice to see Hakotaro do more music ?.

Pekora finished OnlyUp! and started Kingdom Hearts. But everyone else and their mothers started OnlyUp! too: Hololive, Holostars, non-Holo, etc ?. It's one of those games that takes over the whole streaming scene. But yeah, Kingdom Hearts streams were fun, at least the parts that I saw. 

On the EN side, Getting Over It had a triumphant return for some reason. Fauna, Bae, and Calli all did endurance streams of that game over the last couple of weeks.

On the JP side, other than Pekora playing Kingdom Hears, other members kept their JRPG playthroughs: Subaru with FF10, and Miko with P4G. Joined both only for a short time. 

Koyori started Armored Core 4, nice to see some mech games on the schedule. I guess, she's preparing for AC6.

And finally, have a clip of Korone saying "Wakanda Forever". This shouldn't be as funny as it is.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Slava said:

Apparently, this blew up on Twitter. Ame vs DSP in a Tears of the Kingdom puzzle room: 

Yeah I saw that. Funny how DSP is still bumbling his way through games but I guess there's nothing he can do despite pressing buttons dood ? It's also kind of weird because I saw crotchety boomers and other people that don't like VTubers get really mad about it for some reason to where they tried to counter-meme it by making it out like DSP was in the right. Like I get not liking VTubers but going to bat for DSP of all people isn't really the best hill to die on ?

• Like 3

- Nina Kosaka is leaving Nijisanji EN, didn't expect that

- Ironmouse broke her last year's subathon record during the current one, nice

- Korone learned Street Fighter 6 and participated in a tournament, don't know how she performed in the end, but she was doing very well during the training, was a joy to watch

- Pekora finished Kingdom Hearts, the last stream with final bosses was fun, and a bit nostalgic, even though I played KH only 10 years ago. 

- Fubuki got an updated model, her face was slightly changed, mostly the eye shape. Interesting to see how anime char designs evolve over time, even if the changes are small.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Between the concert stuff and other factors there hasn't been very much streams the past couple of weeks. I didn't see the concert but I know they teased something after it which I guess could potentially be the next EN group. Beyond that most streams are of the usual Minecraft or that Only Up game which I don't really care for since it's pretty much another Getting Over It kind of game. The only exception being a collab tournament for Getting Over It that Council did and I watched Mumei's POV. I did see Gura did a collab with Kronii and played Peppa Pig but I don't really think it worth it to wait to see Gura for weeks just to play Peppa Pig ? On the JP side of things I saw Subaru beat FFX and started Persona 5 Royal.

Coni Confetti has done some pretty good streams so far. Of note she played Revengeance and beat it in two sessions. Admittedly it was on Easy difficulty but it's still nice she beat but yeah I think of her group she really is my favorite after all ? Tenma played more KOTOR and got banned on the fish planet by doing the highly illegal and immoral harmless prank of poisoning the water to make a giant shark stop making people go crazy instead of doing the annoying pressure valve puzzle.

But yeah, outside of that there wasn't much to watch besides some Fallenshadow VODs mainly her GTA IV ones and Pippa hasn't streamed since she had to get another one of her teef taken out. At this rate this will be her theme song due to being a hillbilly bunny.

• Like 3

Your face when your first EP is out:

aqKdS9F.jpg

Bae did a stream and played all 4 songs the minute it released, I liked them with the fast part of BOOM being my favourite. 

Korone finally revealed the new outfit inspired by Alice in Wonderland. I don't know what happened to the previous streams, but this VOD is alive and well. Nice design, I like how Alice continues to have these edgy attributes since American McGee's game. Reminds me of that one time when Fauna drew Alice-inspired outfits and did the same. Masks seem to have become a character design trend too.

pvL9INP.jpg

X7a1lrP.jpg

P1kUsHS.jpg

Korone also did a Jump King endurance stream. Late to the party, but she beat it one sitting, and combined stream time of 25 hours. I would've died ?. But she does that once every 3 weeks or so, wild.

I've noticed that OnlyUp! became a speedruning game for Hololive. Aqua, Fubuki, and Pekora tried their hand at this challenge. I believe Aqua managed to beat it in about 30 minutes. 

Pekora started Kingdom Hearts 2, which I watched the beginning part of. I know the part with Roxas so I watched that and stopped because I want to play the game fully one day. The moment Sora said goodbye to the friends of Roxas and a tear rolled down his face hit Pekora right in the feels, you could hear it in her voice. Wholesome reaction.

Also, I don't know why, but she streamed Steam summer sale. Didn't watch it but i saw this clip. Let a girl play Armored Core, damn it ?.

Edit: almost forgot, but I see another game going around called Trouble Days, it's a VN about a succubus girl. The girl's art reminds me of Marine's style, not sure if it's from the same artist. I'll probably watch Ollie's perspective and maybe learn there ?.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Slava said:

Pekora started Kingdom Hearts 2, which I watched the beginning part of. I know the part with Roxas so I watched that and stopped because I want to play the game fully one day. The moment Sora said goodbye to the friends of Roxas and a tear rolled down his face hit Pekora right in the feels, you could hear it in her voice. Wholesome reaction.

Also, I don't know why, but she streamed Steam summer sale. Didn't watch it but i saw this clip. Let a girl play Armored Core, damn it 1f601.png.

I remember Subaru got pretty emotional during the ending and the other sad parts of FFX ? But yeah I do get that part in Kingdom Hearts 2 even if I'm not really a fan of the series.

Chat really tried to convince her she needs a drivers license to play Forza ? She did mention Koyori playing Armored Core and I saw she was doing that but I didn't watch the streams. I'm sure a lot of them will play VI when that comes out and I'm curious as to how much it will filter them since those games have their own learning curve from what I understand.

I didn't see the new Korone outfit but it's pretty cute. Japan seems to really like Alice in Wonderland a lot for some reason but I'll take it if it gets them new outfits like that. I also didn't really think about the masks until you mentioned it but they add some spice to it at least ?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Calli did a song for One Piece, freaking wild

I believe, it's for the next manga arc. Without a doubt, it's another dream come true and a huge achievement for her. Here's what the premier in Tokyo was like.

Just a few days later, she streamed Trouble Days, and failed to censor it properly, which was funny. She had to hide the VOD and edit it. Also, Mori and a whole bunch of other streamers, even Gura, started Pizza Tower. What a cool game. Glad it's getting attention. 

And on top of all that, she's doing a 24 hour stream, which starts in 17 hours. 24h streams are becoming a more frequent thing in Hololive, with Mikorone being one of the memorable ones, and Pekora doing one as well not too long ago. 

Want to briefly mention Koyori's new outfit which I saw. Looks like Marine has been outmatched ?.

---

EDIT:

Look who it is ?. EN Gen 3 is coming. 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3