VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

Message from Haachama. She's recovering, but we'll have to wait a little more until the comeback. 

There was barely any news from her for months except for a tweet, I believe.

Missed all the EN anniversary streams and 3D showcases. The only thing I watched was the lore video from Calli which I liked. 

I saw that Ina is doing Inacademy. It's basically her drawing stream series where she teaches everything she knows about digital art. I'm really interested, and I'd normally watch it, but I don't have time 😭.

In terms of steams I have watched, it's mainly Korone and Pekora as usual + Koyori. Korone dug up some Famicom Trasnformers game which was interesting. Love her retro streams. She's doing Mother 3 now btw. As for Pekora and Koyori, it was mostly MGS streams for me. Koyori dying from hidden mines in MGS1 had me laughing a lot 😁.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

I watched Coni play through Mortal Kombat 1's story mode in one stream. It was fun watching her play it since she seemed to like it and I thought the story was pretty decent at times too. She also fangirl'd over Baraka and Reptile which is fine since those are the cool jobber characters. She even played online against other players later but she didn't win very much unfortunately :P She also tried to play Legacy of Kain but since it's an old game it didn't cooperate with her PC very well which sucks so instead she made up for it by playing the far better game Drake of the 99 Dragons. She also did an unarchived stream where she watched scary short films and a Nick Crowley video. It sounds like she plans to do more scary stuff for October so I look forward to that.

I also saw the debut of Mozumi Pichi who used to go by Sava Safari so it's nice to see she's back at least. She even lists watching the Nostalgia Critic as one of her influences so she's truly a ranger after my own heart.

I didn't see too much of Fauna apart from her new accessories and the Hitman brainrot stream. She did play Nun Massacre earlier although I'm not really a fan of the games made by that dev because they have the jumpscares and other loud noises be at like 900 trillion decibels and they get kind of annoying to watch after a while.

For Bijou I watched most of her Elden Ring stream and was surprised to see it was almost 12 hours but I guess a good amount of that was her fighting Malenia. I also briefly saw her F-Zero 99 stream and I like the idea of that game although I think I'm just surprised Nintendo have finally done something with F-Zero lately. As of typing this she's still playing Armored Core 6 and I think is close to the final ending. Other than that I saw Fuwawa's solo Phasmophobia stream and watched them play Donkey Kong Country earlier.

• Like 3

Everyone in Hololive (and other streamers) is playing Suika Game. Bruh, what did they find in this game? 😁 Why are they so addicted to combining berries and fruit into bigger ones? Pekora streamed it 6 times, some of which I watched. Koyori is currently 7+ hours into the stream of this game as well.

On the EN side, I haven't watched almost anything because of time zones, but saw some clips of Suika Game. Including Fauna being unlucky and getting a game over because of game physics launching fruit out of bounds 😁🫡. Happened to other holo members as well.

Other than that, I mainly watched just more clips

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3