Hidden Gem:

Rising Star:

Best Vtuber Org:

Rising Vtuber Org:

Vtuber Clipper:

Vtuber Parents of the Year:

Best Philantropic Event:

Most Dedicated Fanbase:

• Nominated: Chumbuds (Gura) Guildies (Shoto) Noombas (Nihmune) Kindred (Vox)
  • Winner: Chumbuds (Gura)

Best Concert Event:

• Nominated: Connect The World, Candy Pop Explosion, Isegye Festival
  • Winner: Connect The World

Best Streamed Event:

Stream Game of the Year:

Lewdtuber of the Year:

Miss Vtuber:

Gamer of the Year:

Vtuber of the Year:

Edited by The Arizona Ranger
  • Like 2

Ollie finally finished Okami which she started 21 months ago 😁. I watched the one cutscene at the end that made her cry. I knew to expect this reaction because that part had the same effect on me.

I don't really have much more to share. I see that there's a new VCR GTA event going on. Aki returned to it, while Laplus and Towa joined, who both stream a lot on Twitch now. I believe, Laplus even changed the platform completely. Also, there's a new Mario Kart event, so a lot of practice streams are in order. Meanwhile, Lethal Company is taking over the streaming world.

In terms of songs, I'm behind again. Still need to listen to the full Takamori collab song Fire N Ice as well as the song from Pekora and Marine.

For now, have this clip of the content creator of the year singing:

Based on this alone, I say the win is deserved 😋.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Slava said:

Meanwhile, Lethal Company is taking over the streaming world.

Indeed (it has spread like wildfire amongst members from VShojo, Ninjisanji, smaller agencies, and a good number of the indie streamers). Now that Hololive has the perms for it, a lot of their talents are picking up the game (started with Kaela and Anya from Hololive Indonesia, and has since spread to the other members around the many different groups within Hololive).

Edited by The Arizona Ranger
  • Like 2

It was nice seeing Biboo play DMC1 and finish it in a single stream. I thought she would have struggled on Phantom and Nelo Angelo for a while but Nightmare was the only one that really got her stuck for a bit. I think chat told her to use the Sparda sword during the second and third one though and it kinda peeved me because the better way is to use Ifrit and use charged attacks on Nightmare's orb in Devil Trigger so you don't break the orb too quickly. Still I'm glad she beat it that way in the end and got to play DMC4 for a bit too. She seems to like Nero a lot which is kind of funny since I remember people didn't like him so much when the game first came out but she seems to like him more than Dante even. I kind of wish chat voted for her to play DMC2 on stream since it would be funny seeing her reactions to it and how she realizes most boss fights are just mashing the gun buttons for 10 minutes.

I wish I could say I watched Fauna's Signalis streams since I heard the game was supposed to be really good but I couldn't really get into it. I think Mumei is on break too so I haven't seen her for a while but I did see that during a collab Promise did an impression of her :P 

12 hours ago, Slava said:

I don't really have much more to share. I see that there's a new VCR GTA event going on. Aki returned to it, while Laplus and Towa joined, who both stream a lot on Twitch now. I believe, Laplus even changed the platform completely. Also, there's a new Mario Kart event, so a lot of practice streams are in order. Meanwhile, Lethal Company is taking over the streaming world.

6 hours ago, The Arizona Ranger said:

Indeed (it has spread like wildfire amongst members from VShojo, Ninjisanji, smaller agencies, and a good number of the indie streamers). Now that Hololive has the perms for it, a lot of their talents are picking up the game (started with Kaela and Anya from Hololive Indonesia, and has since spread to the other members around the many different groups within Hololive).

I didn't realize they were doing another GTA thing. I did see some of the Mario Kart stuff though. As for Lethal Company maybe it's because I haven't played it myself but I find it kind of hard to follow what's happening since to me it just seems like they do stuff until a monster attacks them.

Other than that I didn't see very much Hololive stuff. I did watch Baelz play Yakuza 0 some and I like her reaction to Majima's entrance :P She's also quite hooked on the story, specifically Majima's side, but hooked nonetheless. Along with that Subaru started Yakuza 5 and she seems to like the side stuff since she did the taxi races for a while. I look forward to seeing how she likes the Haruka segment where you do dance battles instead of fighting.

Speaking of Yakuza I saw this channel and they do some good animations mixing Hololive with Yakuza. With the second one I love how they have Mumei be Soma :D

Phase has new members that debuted today as well. There is Saya, Runie, Muyo, Hina, and Eimi. I think of all of them I like Muyo and Hina the most so far. Muyo seems to be the big gamer of the group and Hina kind of strikes me as similar to Fauna because she's pretty soft spoken.

The only other thing that happened was Poko did a guerilla stream with Monster Hunter. It was kind of strange seeing World again since I'm just so used to Rise and Sunbreak at this point.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas Nousagis, Suba-tomo's, Chumbuds, Investigators, KFP Members, and whichever other fanbase you associate with because there's too many to name. It is once again the Christmas day which of course meant Christmas streams. I watched Fuwamoco's point of view of the Among Us collab and I liked how when they got ousted as being the imposter it was because Mococo is too honest :P There was also one part where in the chat they tried to type "Biboobau" but the in-game chat thought they were saying "boob" and so the censor made it look like they called Biboo something unflattering :D I look forward to seeing the highlights from the others' perspective. I also liked Mococo's "Ask Moco-Santa" stream where she would go "BAU, BAU, BAAAU" instead of "Ho ho ho!"

Pippa did a Christmas movie watchalong where she watched Miracle on 34th Street and Santa Claus vs. The Devil. I think the moral of Miracle on 34th Street was that true Santa believers get rewarded and are always in the right, much like real life. Santa Claus vs. The Devil was very strange and I couldn't really follow what was happening in it but with what I could there was always some odd happening and it gave me this feeling of it being something I would have watched while having a fever as a kid and felt like I was losing my mind.

The Idol-EN members did a collab where they had a handcam and decorated some cookies. An hour in you can see the results and I like that Poko made a Peter Griffin and Marge Simpson one, and Roca made a Lois Griffin one with uncanny eyes :P Personally though I feel like the Peter Griffin one looks more like Linkara the more I looked at it. I also like how every time Peter Griffin or something Family Guy related comes up they all have to say "Petah" in Lois' voice like the mere mention of Family Guy or Peter activates some sleeper agent programming. I definitely don't do this myself haha.

Lastly I watched Erina do a Christmas Eve stream where she made like a Christmas card followed by some Gartic Phone and ended off with a karaoke. There are some other streams tomorrow but I look forward to seeing Fuwamoco's since I guess they are talking about Christmas memories or something so that should be fun.

• Like 2

The moment that Hololive fans have been waiting for months since it was announced is nearly here! @Redgrave@Slava

The Hololive Production Countdown LIVE 2023 > 2024 New Year's Event, a free-to-watch concert spectacular featuring performances by 52 members of the Hololive organization as we celebrate the final moments of 2023 and turn the page to a new year in 2024!

The live-stream musical event to end the year kicks off at 6AM PST / 9AM EST Sunday (less than 7 hours to go as of posting this). Be sure to check it out, cheer on your favorite oshi, and welcome in the new year!

• Like 2