VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

There's been so much Palworld and Poppy Playtime that there isn't much in the way of an update for things I've been watching. There was more Kousekiro: Biboo Dies More Than Twice and she's gotten up to Genichiro. I think she's going to be off "doing a personal quest" for the next week or something so she won't be streaming much. Hopefully she doesn't forget too much by the time she gets to Guardian Ape.

Apart from their birthdays, I saw Fuwamoco goof around in MGS2 with them getting up to the halfway point I believe. I also like how they liked Snake running up and collapsing on the stairs by failing a flip :P I also saw there was someone that made like a fake Fuwamoco 64 game that they talked about.

I mean, I would play it.

Subaru beat Yakuza 5, so I hope she plays 6 and 7 afterward. She even sang the "DAYTONAAA" part of Let's Go Away during the taxi races like I hoped she would :P I also saw Botan laugh at the game McPixel which is funny since I remember seeing another YouTuber play that many years ago so it's funny to see a VTuber play it.

Tenma played that Let's Find Larry horror game and I guess managed to convince Shiina to play The Lord of Ring: Gollum too. And lastly that silly bear Uruka got a new outfit.

• Like 2

I didn't really watch Selen but I heard about how Niji made her take down a music video that she spent her own money on and for some reason told her she wasn't allowed to organize tournaments. Neither of them make sense to me and I don't think I saw a statement from the company saying why. I can only imagine someone in management had it out for her but at least she got to go back on her previous one.

• Like 4

Saw it yesterday. NijiEN is falling apart, and from the sound of it, deservedly so. Nina and Pomu quit while hinting that they were very constrained in their activities. Other people quit before them as well, although I don't remember the reasons. Selen's story sounds way worse, but nice to see she's doing better now. Not to praise one company over the fails of another, but you don't see this happen at Hololive.

Edited by Slava
Wtf was that autocorrection
  • Like 4