UGC Server login failed

I just got them too!!!! The servers must be relatively stable today so everyone who’s been trying, go go go!!!

I started up the game, logged straight on, no connection errors, used the search to teleport straight to the start of 20 different ugc missions, and got the trophies!

1 hour ago, igs63 said:

I just got them too!!!! The servers must be relatively stable today so everyone who’s been trying, go go go!!!

I started up the game, logged straight on, no connection errors, used the search to teleport straight to the start of 20 different ugc missions, and got the trophies!

Hey! I was able to obtain them too!

14 hours ago, biokam said:

Finally!!! Got them! I just connected to the UGC server on the second try. When I was green missions on the map I went to the search option and typed "fast". Later I queued around 25 fast missions and play each of them by traveling on the map using bats. I tried 2-3 times daily for over 7 days. Finally success... Guys, stay strong.

YES I FINALLY COULD CONNECT TO THE SERVER!!!! Guys if you didn't get the trophy yet, do it now. Better than never

Hi, I completed a couple of UCG missions while playing the story, they popped up. I had to complete the story to get access to UCG missions on my map. However, when I went to the ones on my map they said there was an error connecting to servers. I did a manual search for "fast" missions and a load appeared. If I played missions by the same author however, they didn't count for the 20 missions trophy. I selected different authors and got the trophy a short time ago. I hope you guys going for it succeed!

Edited by ArkonRhys

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, weirdwhite said:

This is one of the reasons I hate online trophies. 

Same.... i scrapped the idea of going for infamous 2 .... I’ve platinum the entire series before .... several times ... I absolutely love this franchise ... but this UGC crap .. and now time is really limited for me.... ugh ... just glad i got my favorite DLC done tho. Just patience now. 

• 1 month later...
On 01/07/2020 at 2:09 AM, igs63 said:

Thanks for this - I wasn't able to start missions directly but the search worked perfectly. Much faster and I simply searched for "easy" which gave me a huge list of 2 second instant finish missions. Just to note, this was done on PSNow.

• 2 weeks later...