Breaking Bad *Spoilers*

KingCuervo88

Heart in your mouth...  These last few weeks seem to top each episode that came before. I want to see Jack & Todd fucked up.  Walt has lost everything now, its time to see Heisenberg go out with a bang.  I honestly believe the ending will live up to my expectations.  Nobody wins...  Nobody gets away with anything...

...Bitch.

• Like 1

that little bitch Tod should have died last season

Spoilers:

k7856xN.png?1

The absolute pinnacle of all evil. That one line made me instantly realise how insane, psychotic and vicious Todd is. If that M60 machine gun is not used to blow his ass up I will be severely disappointed in Breaking Bad and the show would instantly lose all credibility.  

(I'm joking btw)

Edited by Herwest299

Spoilers aplenty, but this is how I think its all going to end.

Walt fucks off, gets his new identity, but hopes to redeem himself in some way for Hanks death and Jesse's capture. (Knowing he cant have his family back, but maybe he can get his surrogate son back.)  The machine gun and ricin we saw at the beginning of this half of the season is Walt loaded up, ready to go rescue Jesse. Todd gets killed by Walt, Jack overpowers Walt briefly , but Jesse kills Jack after wondering if he really wants to save Walt...  Jesse gets out alive, Walt dies (From being shot by Jack).  We all then think that Walt redeemed himself, as we cry ourselves to sleep that there is no more Breaking Bad ever.

After watching yesterdays episode I have to say I'm a little disappointed, not that it was a bad episode its just after last week (where I watched the show with my hands on my head yelling at the TV) I thought this episode would be the same. 

The only bit that got me jumping up and down was when

Jesse was trying to make his escape and the consequence with Andrea.

I really don't know how they are going to fit everything into this last 75 min episode, I have faith though :P

What I thought of the penultimate episode.

While this Uncle Jack character is not exactly a criminal mastermind like Gustavo Fring, I don't exactly see him as deciding to go ahead with a multi million dollar drug operation based on the fact that his nephew has a boner. Other than that it was a pretty good episode although hard to imagine how this will all be wrapped up in just one more show.

My predictions for the finale, it will either go down as AF predicted, or....

Walt goes to confront Jack and his crew to kill them and get his money back (he doesn't care about Jesse). The Feds catch wind of his movements tho and follow him to the compound to arrest him. It all somehow culminates in a super tense mexican standoff with all the police on one side with their guns drawn and pointed at Jack and his crew on the other side with all their guns draws. Walt looks directly at the camera and says "Looks like I really methed up." Everyone laughs and all is forgiven. Fade to black.

Edited by lporiginalg
  • Like 1

I'm not gonna read any posts above me because yesterday I started to watch the show. A friend of mine at work told me to watch it, so I did... and I'm hooked! Must have watched it for 8hrs straight on Netflix, well in to the early hours. 

Well that's all I wanted to say, I won't enter this thread again until I'm watched them all. ;)

I'm not gonna read any posts above me because yesterday I started to watch the show. A friend of mine at work told me to watch it, so I did... and I'm hooked! Must have watched it for 8hrs straight on Netflix, well in to the early hours. 

Well that's all I wanted to say, I won't enter this thread again until I'm watched them all. ;)

Most people in this thread seem to be pretty good and post everything in spoiler tags.

Good you enjoy it, you're in for the ride of your life. 

I just started watching this and it is amazing. Started watching season 1 last night at work got up to episode 6 by the end of my shift and i must say I am loving it. I am against drugs but Walt just gets better and better.

Breaking Bad is a drug you want to get high on

Since some of you have not seen it all I will just put what I want to say in spoilers

I loved the whole episode, I think the best part was Walt admitting he did it for himself(I literally got up and started slow clapping), I loved how Lydia died, she had it coming, and although I am VERY satisfied about Todd dying, I still think it should have been worse, he got off easy!

About Walt, I had already realized that his death would be a perfect ending for the man he was, I'm glad that it wasn't any of the nazis shooting him, he got shot to protect Jesse.

It's sad to see this show go, but at least it ended with one of the best endings I have ever seen(unlike that shitty Dexter ending :angry: )

My wife and I sat there dumbfounded at the end of Breaking Bad. It wasn't so much the content of the final episode (which was both predictable and satisfying) as the realisation that this is it...no more Breaking Bad:(

What the fuck are we going to do now? I suppose there's Better Call Saul to look forward to...