Rocket League goes free to play this summer

Alex_R-13

I lack understanding as to why the trophy list would be altered to increase the difficulty and hours (should this be the case). Sure F2P games want people to keep playing but it's not like Sony has put in place a rule so that these titles are (for the most part) never to offer easier / normal effort trophy lists, right?

1 hour ago, PepsiMaxVanilla said:

I lack understanding as to why the trophy list would be altered to increase the difficulty and hours (should this be the case). Sure F2P games want people to keep playing but it's not like Sony has put in place a rule so that these titles are (for the most part) never to offer easier / normal effort trophy lists, right?

It's up to the developers to do changes, as long as patches pass the console manifacturers' certificate process. Plus, with the amounts of EZPZ quick platinums that invade the PS Store, do we really think that Sony would care for effort and decently difficult trophies other than their own first party games?

Edited by MaxieM0us3

1 hour ago, Vern3r0z said:

cant play without an epic account anymore. Uninstalled right away.

I skipped the login process.

it looks like all the Rocket League Car add-ons (Batmobile, Fast and Furious, Jurassic Park, etc.) were removed from the PSN store.  Maybe they still have them for sale via in-game store?

• 2 weeks later...