what is your trophy count vs your Ultra Rare trophy count ?.

BDKSimba

• 1 month later...

yay!

More people must have bought White Knight Chronicles because it now shows the platinum as being ULTRA RARE!!!

read um and weep everyone... count it ONE ultra rare, LOL!

*pats self on back*

BDKSimba will be proud of me for sure! and its on a platinum that i got months ago, lol

• Like 1

yay!

More people must have bought White Knight Chronicles because it now shows the platinum as being ULTRA RARE!!!

read um and weep everyone... count it ONE ultra rare, LOL!

*pats self on back*

BDKSimba will be proud of me for sure! and its on a platinum that i got months ago, lol

the thing is, not that more people have bought the game, more of them are getting accounted for. and out of all of them the %age of them that must not have the trophy makes it all the more rearer.

but yes, Awesome deal piggie.thumbsup.gif

The thing is that ultra rare trophies are for games that people have the title that don't have them, I know its obvious but this is including DLC so if you tend to buy DLC then you'll pick up ultra rare triophies alot easier than others.

Anyone with alot take a look at them and tell me honestly, aren't 3/4 of them from games you've bought DLC for that many people wouldn't be arsed to. I know mine are.

The thing is that ultra rare trophies are for games that people have the title that don't have them, I know its obvious but this is including DLC so if you tend to buy DLC then you'll pick up ultra rare triophies alot easier than others.

Anyone with alot take a look at them and tell me honestly, aren't 3/4 of them from games you've bought DLC for that many people wouldn't be arsed to. I know mine are.

depends I guess. that's a give and take.

I currently got

BDKSimbasTrophyLog-PSNProfiles11.jpg

and only 9 are from added DLC to games already.

but I will also mention that another 9 are from downloaded stand alone

PSN games.

:ninja:

but still, that still doesn't amount to 3/4.

B)

Edited by BDKSimba

depends I guess. that's a give and take.

I currently got

BDKSimbasTrophyLog-PSNProfiles11.jpg

and only 9 are from added DLC to games already.

but I will also mention that another 9 are from downloaded stand alone

PSN games.

:ninja:

but still, that still doesn't amount to 3/4.

B)

Yes Simba your stats definitely blow that theory out of the water. It seems to be true with others and especially mine as I said. I suppose I give up easily on more difficult/time consuming trophies.

2,137 trophies to 47 ultra rare.

However 34 are from Free Realms and I imagine a lot of people at 0% that tried the game but never paid so they're stuck at 0%.

That leaves me with 13 other ultra rares.

11 of those are from Wipeout HD. Only 2 of those are not Fury add-on (Obtain 100,000 loyalty points for any team and Bling Brigade Finish an eight player online race with all players using ships that are displaying Campaign Skins.)

My other two are:

Glutton from Pain and Secret Service from The Last Guy.

• 1 month later...