Shadowman Remastered announced

Z1MZUM

This has got to be hitting the store soon, Not insta buy but hard copy for me.

I've played it on Steam, So damn good. It's incredible really that I get the same thrills and scares. And of course the impossible jumps that you finally work out aren't impossible.

There's one thing missing in the remaster though, It just doesn't match the Dreamcast sound glitches. These glitches add even more into the game and of course where never fixed. Really Bizarre stuff like you're getting close to "Milton Pike" and suddenly this loud burst of guitar and or interference burst out, I mean louder then the game levels but it f'n freaked me out.I thought my disc was broken.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Maahniac said:

The game is up on the PSN Store now, with a January 13th, 2022 release date. FINALLY a release date! Had hoped for a 2021 one, but I'll take it 1f602.png

Excellent, c'mon slowpoke.

Marco.jpg

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 2

Fantastic news! This was torture to wait for! I honestly started to get worried when I saw it already released on PC but not consoles. Was also hoping for the end of this year, but close enough. Personally, this news alone makes up for a rather terrible year.

I found a couple resources for the PC version, for obtaining all trophies as well as opening up all optional cutscenes in the game’s gallery, so ⚠️ SPOILER WARNING ⚠️ for both:

Trophy Guide

https://www.gamepretty.com/shadow-man-remastered-100-achievement-guide/

Optional Cutscenes

https://www.gamepretty.com/shadow-man-remastered-how-to-trigger-shadow-man-remastered/

I’m also curious if some trophies will be different? Many games before I’ve seen have changed descriptions or requirements, or some removed completely. The only one I’m concerned about is going the whole game without dying.

Edited by SmileSlice

12 minutes ago, StraightVege said:

If one can just save scum "Immortal Voodoo Warrior" as that guide implies, it'll be a cinch.

Heard from multiple sources that "Immortal Voodoo Warrior" is save scummable.

Just as long as you don't accidentally press that sweet quicksave after you died ?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Perhaps it's because I bought it directly on my PS5 instead of on the PS4/PS App.

I'm checking both the app and my PS5, it's the same both places. Ugh... :(

Is it nice? ? The trophy banner looks a bit weird. Shadow Man is so small on it 

12 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

Is it nice? ? The trophy banner looks a bit weird. Shadow Man is so small on it 

The darkness is manifest!

Ahem.. I need to stop quoting this amazing game. It's never looked better and that's saying something because it looked really good back on Dreamcast with VGA cables not to mention the old PC port.

The banner could have been worse to be fair so I'm ok with that. Just really proud to have Shadowman on my profile. Never thought this day would ever come. Bravo Nightdive. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Maahniac said:

Is it nice? 1f603.png The trophy banner looks a bit weird. Shadow Man is so small on it 

Oh it says Just announced on PS5 but I bought through a web browser, $26.95 which is pretty good for Australia.

1 hour ago, SmileSlice said:

On the Canadian store (app) for me, it said it would be available on the 12th. Yet I wasn’t able to purchase it until half an hour ago.

Release times seem borderline random sometimes. 1f914.png 

In Australia the release day is 13-01

2 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

What was that other game where you were an ex-con and all hell opened up and at points in the game you could become a demon? It had a sequel too but can never remember its name. 

I believe that is The Suffering, another classic xD The one where you were haunted by that doctor from film reels. At least I think you are referring to it.

The sequel was The Suffering: Ties that bind. It kiinda sucked.

buy-the-suffering-cd-key-compare-prices.

4 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I believe that is The Suffering, another classic xD The one where you were haunted by that doctor from film reels. At least I think you are referring to it.

The sequel was The Suffering: Ties that bind. It kiinda sucked.

buy-the-suffering-cd-key-compare-prices.

I don't even know that game but it sounds amazing! :D

• Like 1