Atomic Heart: Annihilation Instinct DLC (August 2, 2023)

ziggypossum

1 minute ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Just enjoy the game and worry about the trophies later when it gets patched. 

I will most likely still play it early, but I would like it more if it doesn't have any broken trophies, which would hinder my enjoyment lol. Broken and unpolished games are inexcusable if that's the case here. 

• Like 1

I don't know how this game is getting such good reviews. I watched the IGN review rip it nonstop...then give it an 8 out of 10?  Okay. 

I do know that when I eventually play it (when it's $10.00 way down the line) I will definitely have the Russian dialogue with subtitles. The English dialogue (from what I've seen) is on par with Forsaken-level cringe. 

24 minutes ago, VenlafaxineHead said:

The English dialogue (from what I've seen) is on par with Forsaken-level cringe. 

Yeah, I'm only a few hours in and I really, really wish they opted for a non-speaking character instead. Sometimes it seems fine but then he says something cringy and I swear his voice switches to a way more annoying version to make it hit your ears that much harder. 

Other than that, the game is actually pretty good so far. Despite already encountering a bug that trapped me in an elevator and forced me to reload a save. 

• Like 2

When I started I am positive that I chose the Peaceful Atom difficulty setting. I'm at the train section now and decided to check out the settings and noticed my game was at the Local Mulfuction difficulty setting. No clue when/why it changed but I changed it back to Peaceful Atom. Hopefully doing that doesn't screw up with the trophies even more lol.

Edited by lordzeze

10 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

When I started I am positive that I chose the Peaceful Atom difficulty setting. I'm at the train section now and decided to check out the settings and noticed my game was at the Local Mulfuction difficulty setting. No clue when/why it changed but I changed it back to Peaceful Atom. Hopefully doing that doesn't screw up with the trophies even more lol.

Was that on PS4 or PS5? I noticed it happening on PS4 after the intro section and had to change it manually back. Worked fine after. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, BassTekker said:

The game keeps crashing for me when I want to play the dlc.

tested on ps4 and on ps5, the game crashes and it shows an error code

I had the same issue. The game didn't work on my primary account, yet it worked fine on all other accounts. I tried some shit out like: reinstalling the game, deleting my saved data, restarting my console, restoring licenses (multiple times), Rebuild Database & Cache on my PS5, and removing my main account from my PS5. Unfortunately, none of this resolved the problem. So I tried one more thing that I didnt want to do and that was to reset my PS5 which resolved this problem for me. If you gonna do it then make sure to upload all your saves to your PS+ cloud, and save all your screenshots/videos etc.