Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

6 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

Hope it gets patched soon. The sad part about the exploit/cheat is that now the trophy means nothing. It's meaningless.

It will always be assumed that anyone/everyone who has the trophy, just cheated to get it and didn't get it legit.

Oh FFS, stop with the complaining, it's not like it's that much easier now, it's still an 8 or 9 even with the exploit 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

Hope it gets patched soon. The sad part about the exploit/cheat is that now the trophy means nothing. It's meaningless.

It will always be assumed that anyone/everyone who has the trophy, just cheated to get it and didn't get it legit.

I agree with trophy rarity and what it means,but there is no point in patching it now, it's too late anyways. The rarity % is dead. And equally the game throws too much luck into mix, reliance on terrible people rather than your own ability at the game. And I got the blue screen on my 5th legit win as I won Hex. So I will use the workaround now after I should have had the trophy. If the game had a pure solo playlist and people resorted to the cheese before trying then yeah it's quite sad TBH. 

So from what I’m gathering...

Safest 2 finals are Tail Tag and Hex (leave by 2nd to last platform)? So just quit fall mountain (Since people are saying it’s buggy) and pole jump (Too risky)?

In addition I would think any survival based game isn’t worth the risk along with some of the team games (thinking mainly egg and tail). Hoarders and Soccer seem like they’d be fine.

Going to sleep on a 2 win streak so hoping I can wrap up the final 3 tonight with this method.

8 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

So from what I’m gathering...

Safest 2 finals are Tail Tag and Hex (leave by 2nd to last platform)? So just quit fall mountain (Since people are saying it’s buggy) and pole jump (Too risky)?

In addition I would think any survival based game isn’t worth the risk along with some of the team games (thinking mainly egg and tail). Hoarders and Soccer seem like they’d be fine.

Going to sleep on a 2 win streak so hoping I can wrap up the final 3 tonight with this method.

I've never had problems with Fall Mountain, it's the most reliable in my opinion, you just have to quit if you see people beyond or close to the hammer before the crown 

Just now, GTAJJ said:

It's like a 3 max with exploit, just takes time now.

Can't agree with that, I've lost 3 streaks with the exploit already just due to some games requiring frame perfect quits, probably not 8 or 9 but definitely a 6 minimum 

7 minutes ago, diogoarez said:
15 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I got a 5 win streak without quitting and didn't get the trophy.

FUCK THIS GAME

Not wasting any more time on this shit.

Fuck I'm so sorry man, hopefully it doesn't happen with me

I don't get you diogoarez, you don't even own this trophy.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11209-fall-guys-ultimate-knockout/diogoarez?trophies=unearned

8 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Can't agree with that, I've lost 3 streaks with the exploit already just due to some games requiring frame perfect quits, probably not 8 or 9 but definitely a 6 minimum 

What are you doing to need perfect frame quits? You would quit at the beginning or are you actively playing the finale and trying to quit at the end? If I think it's too risky, I quit at the start. 99% of my finales I play out, I think I've quit Jump showdown the most purely because it lets so many people in and my collisions post patch have been horrible (everyone is immovable and I get pushed around).

Other than this trophy what other trophy is remotely difficult?

Edited by GTAJJ

35 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

Boo hoo. Are you gonna cry?

4 minutes ago, primalentir said:

I don't get you diogoarez, you don't even own this trophy.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11209-fall-guys-ultimate-knockout/diogoarez?trophies=unearned

I don't but I've been really close countless times, that's why I'm hoping 

6 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

What are you doing to need perfect frame quits? You would quit at the beginning or are you actively playing the finale and trying to quit at the end? If I think it's too risky, I quit at the start. 99% of my finales I play out, I think I've quit Jump showdown the most purely because it lets so many people in and my collisions post patch have been horrible (everyone is immovable and I get pushed around).

Other than this trophy what other trophy is remotely difficult?

I was talking about individual trophy difficulty, platinum I would say a 4 or 5 but heavily dependent on skill to get 20 wins

I can confirm this STILL WORKS!!!  I got it, i finally got it! 

You can close out your game, does NOT need to be done in 1 sitting. (Although i only closed out my game AFTER I had just won the last game, I dont know if that will affect your streak)

Also, leaving a game of Royal Fumble WITH the tail does NOT add to your streak! Leaving with the tail wont ruin your streak, but you will not get the win for it 

Like everybody says there are certain games worth leaving, jinxed, team tail tag, and regular tail tag are huge risks. You can lose without warning, last second.

Dont forget to check you can open the menu via the "options" button on your controller, at the beginning of every game. There is a glitch where sometimes you cannot open it. If so just close out the game and restart it.

Good luck hunters 

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to
  • Like 1

I think we just need to wait for an update, private lobby or something like that.

This game is fun and mostly based on luck and I don't think the devs want to have a bad reputation.

They'll probably try to fix the server, the collision/lag (grab tail mostly), the grab crown bug, etc.

They'll probably make it easier in the future. You can't put reward like that based on a game himself based on luck (and skill of course).

I'll wait, and if not, well platinum will not be mine. I'm just gonna reach the others trophies, really easier compared to this one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

I was talking about individual trophy difficulty, platinum I would say a 4 or 5 but heavily dependent on skill to get 20 wins

How do we really grade that? I mean it's an inevitable trophy, you will get it eventually. And it's something you can 100% control, you can get better. Obviously team games hinders this a bit through luck. To me this game is a 3 difficulty max outside the infallible trophy which is really easy now luck has been removed from the equation.

I just got the trophy, the method still works. I’ll run down what I was able to gather from my games:

- Tokens never increased on any of the times that I abandoned a match;

- I accidentaly opened the audio menu on my 4th consecutive win as a guy was about to grab the crown, I exited the game and the eliminated message showed for a fraction of a second. At that point the token total was the same but I closed the game and opened it again just to guarantee that it didn’t increase (if it did then I’d be sure that the streak had been broken);

- After that I won the next game and the trophy popped;

I’m really happy that I finally managed to get this done as I wasn’t enjoying the game anymore because of how obsessed I was with obtaining it.

Edited by DisturbedPT
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, DisturbedPT said:

I just got the trophy, the method still works. I’ll run down what I was able to gather from my games:

- Tokens never increased on any of my losses;

- I accidentaly opened the audio menu on my 4th consecutive win as a guy was about to grab the crown, I exited the game and the eliminated message showed for a fraction of a second. At that point the token total was the same but I closed the game and opened it again just to guarantee that it didn’t increase (count as a loss);

- After that I won the next game and the trophy popped;

I’m really happy that I finally managed to get this done as I wasn’t enjoying the game anymore because of how obsessed I was with obtaining it.

Damn that was really lucky, hopefully I can get 3 more wins when I get home I'm sick of losing streaks on the 3rd

4 minutes ago, Bizurke2003 said:

Agreed, no matter how many people start slime climb the number of people always gets cut down to below 10.

Too bad it can be risky if there are more people close to you, if you are alone it's easy but with guys around you just stumble to your death 

• Like 2

What's the strategy about where to jump in jump showdown? I've lost another f*** streak bc the platform I was standing fell off and there was nowhere in reach to jump out. 

If you ignore the lag in fumble, jump showdown is the riskiest and the stupidest finale in my experience. Camera goes damn wild as well, can't rotate it fairly and get ragdolled in mere seconds. I wonder how annoying it is with the keyboard&mouse. 

15 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Damn that was really lucky, hopefully I can get 3 more wins when I get home I'm sick of losing streaks on the 3rd

Yeah I was really consistent today and managed to win pretty much every final round (had to disconnect a bunch due to team games where my team was cleary not going to win). Now I just need to wait for tomorrow’s store update and I’ll finally have the platinum.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Too bad it can be risky if there are more people close to you, if you are alone it's easy but with guys around you just stumble to your death 

True. There are usually people around you if you don't start in the front and that first obstacle is the most dangerous with a ton of players around you. The third obstacle, just past the balls, is easy if there is no one around you, but it is also dangerous with people around you. I'd say those are the only two trouble spots in Slime Climb aside from a careless mistake at the top that knocks you into the slime.

4 minutes ago, Realtione said:

What's the strategy about where to jump in jump showdown?

None, you just quit it.

Or if you're like me and like to live dangerously, stay away from the other people and pray their platform falls before yours. If it doesn't and yours start shaking, quickly quit.

Also, imho this is still at least a 7/10 even with the exploit. Sure it's not Super Meat Boy, but that's not saying much (heck, if we consider the individual trophies, Golden God on SMB is FAR easier than this. Those "XBoy" trophies, on the other hand...).

I can barely win anymore (my streak is at a marvelous... 1), 8/10 times i don't even get to play the final either because of team games or in some cases because of bad luck/paranoia (mostly looking at you, Tip Toe).

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

None, you just quit it.

Or if you're like me and like to live dangerously, stay away from the other people and pray their platform falls before yours. If it doesn't and yours start shaking, quickly quit.

Also, imho this is still at least a 7/10 even with the exploit. Sure it's not Super Meat Boy, but that's not saying much (heck, if we consider the individual trophies, Golden God on SMB is FAR easier than this. Those "XBoy" trophies, on the other hand...).

I can barely win anymore (my streak is at a marvelous... 1), 8/10 times i don't even get to play the final either because of team games or in some cases because of bad luck/paranoia (mostly looking at you, Tip Toe).

Yep, this totally described my situation too. Can barely win, even though i'm at least 50% of the time in the finals. There's just too many players making it to the finals. Most of the time i'm facing 15 opponents, that's hell.