Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

4 minutes ago, Gam3x_xBr0 said:

Hope 4 u guys they dont fix it now...

I get it 25min. befor the maintenance and

after 5hr and 45 rounds with

21 team rounds, 6 times disconect from Server and a blue screen...

Stay save and quit the game fast...

Why do you insult cheaters in your profile quote, but you, in a sense, cheated to get this trophy?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

6am to now no win. 

Started at 8am and I'm in the same boat. Also got a disconnect not long ago, so don't know if my 2-win "streak" from yesterday even count anymore. With the maintenace now, I'll just go back to Indivisible, or I'll start seriously dreaming jellybeans.

Would be nice if someone tested it later, but I think at this point maybe it's better to just wait for the squad wins, especially since Jump Showdonw looks fun, but pretty much impossible to reliably quit in time anyway.

Mean cheaters who use codes or things like that...

I only use a Chance to get the trophy because with all the Server issues and team rounds its a nightmare...

But if i be a cheater in your eyes, im realy sry about that Text... it shoud be funny...

Have a nice day...

15 minutes ago, Gam3x_xBr0 said:

Mean cheaters who use codes or things like that...

I only use a Chance to get the trophy because with all the Server issues and team rounds its a nightmare...

But if i be a cheater in your eyes, im realy sry about that Text... it shoud be funny...

Have a nice day...

Nah lol I just wanted to poke at you for that, but it's not super serious. I figured you meant something like that.

8 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

I saw a mod posted in it last saying they were locking the thread and cleaning it up. It essentially just devolved into name calling and crying about the same parroted rubbish as usual. Something happened near the end that I won't mention because it's likely why the thread got removed. It's probably better the whole thread is gone because it was embarrassing reading some of these people's responses.

Lmao the internet never fails to amaze me for its ability to turn grown adults into toxic 12 year olds.

I for my part haven't been able to get a single win yet. I've been 2nd numerous times (especially on Hexagon) but never first. Level 10 now. Since I've never been that good at this kind of game in the first place I'll just wait for the hype around it to subside and maybe have another go at it towards the end of its lifecycle when there's nobody left playing. Let's just hope they keep the servers running long enough for that to happen.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

@pengaleng90 I see you viewing this stupidly tough trophy forum 1f601.png we need to team up and try and get this together. First one to get a win legit gets the help from the other first lol

Hey I'm down bro I'm on this everynight lol best I've managed is 3 in a row, haven't tried the glitch

Edited by pengaleng90