Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

Just remember not to get too worked up about it guys. It works for some people and doesn't work for others. Yesterday I got the 5 wins after a bunch of quit outs and got no trophy, only to lose the next game.

But remember that it is just a trophy, nothing will change in your life whether you get the trophy or not, so no point in getting overly upset at it.

Keep going for it using the glitch if you wish, but remember to take breaks and remind yourself it is just a virtual trophy in a videogame! :) 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Realtione said:

Similar to the stories above I am mentally exhausted. 

Ironically my best run was 3 legitimate wins in a row (2 days ago) and disconnected from a game then I was f-ed up anyway. Even with this exploit, patched or not, there is no point for me to pursue this trophy. I've sucked all the content from the game and playing all the maps again and again for one trophy is beyond torture. And, again, I am not enjoying the game anymore because there is pretty much nothing else to do. 

Fall guys will be a game that you'd return to it when new content arrives, or play at random times as you are bored. Playing this game day and night is just torture. And hats off to whoever achieved it. Except you really get better at Fall Mountain I don't see how you could guarantee the streak. Dozens of times I fell off to the slime from the top on hexagone. Dozens of times at the last time I've lost fall ball or tail tag (team). Just damn it if you want to skip through %90 of the game in order to get one trophy.

I agree, I spent like 6 hours yesterday and the best I got was 3 wins. Unfortunately, once my friends left, winning in team games is simply down to pure luck.

The majority of team games cannot be influenced by one person(the exception is fall ball and hoopsie daisy), but even they can go horribly wrong. Aiming for wins for this trophy adds so much frustration. And it's very strange since they specifically say they don't want to add anxiety by introducing stats pages, but instead, ask you to win 5 games in a row...

But I guess from the sound of it, they didn't actually understand the trophy hunting community.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, topgamer6 said:

Finally just done it. 

My only tip would to be keep a note of your kudos before you go into a match to make sure you aren't getting any when you quit. 

That's a day of my life I won't get back. 1f62c.png

Just out of curiosity how many games it took to achieve? 

4 minutes ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

So is it just random if Kudos gets added after leaving a match? I dont get it, i leave the match when faaaar away from getting eliminated and I still have more Kudos afterwards. This trophy drives me insane.

Maybe just bad luck? I'm not sure. I quit once on hexagon while I was falling and didn't get any kudos. 

6 minutes ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

So is it just random if Kudos gets added after leaving a match? I dont get it, i leave the match when faaaar away from getting eliminated and I still have more Kudos afterwards. This trophy drives me insane.

I'm already insane, I've had 2 three in a row legit and 3 using the exploit and I just can't get farther, the game hates me

This trophy was created to retain some players in case people get sick of it and move onto other games. OCD trophy hunters will keep at least a couple of games going. This have is fun if you don't care about trophies but if you are OCD this can drive you insane.

I am just going to try this for a weekend or two then I am moving on to others games. Still need to platinum Ghost of Tsushima instead of wasting time on this ridiculous trophy.

• Like 1

Had four wins up, got the new game as the final round. Down to three people left and two tiles, someone grabbed me as the pole was coming I hit the pole but survived on the edge the person who grabbed me slammed into me as he too hit the pole and and we both fell. I quit as fast as I could but the eliminated message was almost at the same time. I missed out ,my Kudos went up.
Crying inside a little.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

Are you sure it wasn’t just the 5000 kudos they gave every player after the patch?

1 minute ago, fisty123 said:

Had four wins up, got the new game as the final round. Down to three people left and two tiles, someone grabbed me as the pole was coming I hit the pole but survived on the edge the person who grabbed me slammed into me as he too hit the pole and and we both fell. I quit as fast as I could but the eliminated message was almost at the same time. I missed out ,my Kudos went up.
Crying inside a little.

F    :c

5 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Crying inside a little.

I just leave when jump showdown shows up. Can’t deal with the stress of instant elimination.

• Like 1

Are we still trying the exploit or it already patched?

I think (if still works) the best we can do to play safe is just to leave if have to play something with insta elimination with the exception of some finals like Hexa-gon where you have to take the risk if want to win anyway. 

The other thing is to just wait, maybe they add some new games or make it easier with privates matches or lower the requirement, like a friend at the beggining of the post told they said in Reddit.

This trophy is so unfair that even with a exploit is still frustrating haha, be cause there is a difference between something been hard and something just beeing frustrating and unfair

Good luck all ?

Edited by NordicSaiyan

1 minute ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Just fell through  a hex a gone tile twice in one game and lost my streak, so thats cute

Not only did the devs brag about how impossible they thought this would be, i think they wanted it to be as well

Oh that's the worst, I've had that happened a couple of times and submitted a bug report for it this morning.

• Like 2