[Video] Exploit Guide, How to do it, How it works

BushidoCypher

Are you going for Infallible but it seems like a complete lost cause?
Well don't finish tying that noose my friend! This method may be able to help you out as it helps win streaks from being broken especially by just rotten luck/team games.

I made a video since a lot weren't understanding what you do I tried to make it as simple as possible.

In PSNP Forums it appears people playing the EU version are experiencing more "Bugs" with the trophies. Just a WARNING!
I'll be doing it on my US version

Best of luck guys! If you want drop a comment on your experience/tips when going for this trophy!

One love

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Forgive mate

Nah but it hasn't yet, it wasn't in this patch but it more than likely will be next since they said they want to fix it soon.

I'm pretty sure there wasn't a patch yet. I read online that they delayed it a day because there were a few more things they have to fix. So the patch is suppose to be coming out Thursday August 13th now. And will most likely fix this exploit.

Just to clarify @Bushido_Cypher, once you get a win - gold medal (which I assume can be any round), you have to keep your Gold Medal streak? So even 2nd places in Races would break the streak. Correct?

I see some conflicting messages from people saying how they got it after winning a couple of games, leaving, and then winning a couple of hex-a-gones...which wouldn't be possible without breaking the gold medal streak.

2 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Just to clarify @Bushido_Cypher, once you get a win - gold medal (which I assume can be any round), you have to keep your Gold Medal streak? So even 2nd places in Races would break the streak. Correct?

I see some conflicting messages from people saying how they got it after winning a couple of games, leaving, and then winning a couple of hex-a-gones...which wouldn't be possible without breaking the gold medal streak.

Gold has nothing to do with it buddy, so you need to win the WHOLE episode meaning the final round and all 5 TIMES 
If you're on the final and about to lose or even any matches up to the final quit before getting the ELIMINATED screen and you can avoid losing your streak

1 minute ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Gold has nothing to do with it buddy, so you need to win the WHOLE episode meaning the final round and all 5 TIMES 
If you're on the final and about to lose or even any matches up to the final quit before getting the ELIMINATED screen and you can avoid losing your streak

I see, cheers for the response. As you can tell that question is coming from someone who has never won an actual episode even once ?

I was on a three win streak and got to a Royal Fumble finale. I wanted to practice quitting out if I had to do it quickly at the end and I COULD NOT PAUSE THE GAME. Maybe not allowing pausing is the devs workaround before they can patch the game. Anyone else experience this?

EDIT: It looks like pausing during gameplay is DISABLED.

EDIT: Turns out it might have just been a bug (UGH WHY DURING MY THREE GAME WIN STREAK?!!) I restarted the application and now I can pause again, although this time I'm not on a win streak.

Edited by EPICRAGE
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/08/2020 at 7:36 AM, Xandeath75 said:

I'm so done with this piece of shit trophy. The amount of times I've been on a 4 win streak just to be fucked over with kudos for no reason whatsoever is unimaginable. I've acquired 200+ wins playing day and night for the past couple of weeks and still don't have it. Clearly this game just hates me. I doubt they're gonna make it any easier either. So I'm done. Ill just be missing this one trophy for the rest of my life. Fml

Edit: Posted that in the heat of the moment. Still going for it smh ?

Edit 2: OMG I GOT IT!!! AHHHHH I CAN BARELY TYPE!!! I'M LEGIT SHAKING!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! I'M SO HAPPY!!! 2764.png2764.png2764.png

Like a boss man!

CONGRATS!! ???

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, andrehunter said:

Does anyone have a list of games i should skip when going for this exploit? jump showdows seems to be one of those game since you wont have enough time to skip if you get pushed down.

I wouldnt skip jump showdown, its the final that requires the least amount of luck. Some you should skip are jinxed, that team tail game, slime climb if you arent confident about this one, tip toe can be dangerous too mainly if only 6 can pass.

• Like 1

I got the trophy yesterday after a few days of trying, I was lucky enough to get Hexagon pretty much back to back five times, which is by far my best final.

For some reason my game crashed once the moment I left the game via options menu and when I got back into the main menu I got kudos, also me and a friend both got kudos at the end of a round when there was a server error, so I guess unfortunately both of those two things can easily ruin your streak, and the longer you keep leaving matches to save your winning streak the more chances you’ll get to find one of those. I get kicked out because server errors pretty much daily, so yeah, it’s better to play it safe and leaving the few games mentioned above but I wouldn’t recommend taking too long either just in case you end up losing your streak because of  the game crashing or a server error just like it happened to me twice...

On 3.9.2020 at 5:53 PM, andrehunter said:

Does anyone have a list of games i should skip when going for this exploit? jump showdows seems to be one of those game since you wont have enough time to skip if you get pushed down.

When i went for the trophy i skipped jinxed, all tail games, hoarder, tip toe and the jump showdown finale. I do have to add that i am pretty confident on slime climb so feel free to skip that one. Hex-a-gone was definitely my best finale where i have a decent winrate. Fall Mountain depends a bit on your starting position but i would say it is the easiest one of all of finals. 

Isnt the video misleading? It says as long as you dont get the eliminated message you are safe. Shouldnt it be as long as you dont get Kudos? Cause i quit before the elimination screen(but while falling in the slime) and still get awarded kudos(and assuming win streak reset)

1 hour ago, Hvalpen said:

Isnt the video misleading? It says as long as you dont get the eliminated message you are safe. Shouldnt it be as long as you dont get Kudos? Cause i quit before the elimination screen(but while falling in the slime) and still get awarded kudos(and assuming win streak reset)

You are correct.

I've had a few instances where I still get kudos when I back out while falling. I assume it's due to server lag not registering my exit until after I've been slimed.

On 9/5/2020 at 10:23 PM, Hvalpen said:

It's fine if you don't get kudos or xp. If you do you were too slow.

On 30-8-2020 at 11:36 PM, Xandeath75 said:

I'm so done with this piece of shit trophy. The amount of times I've been on a 4 win streak just to be fucked over with kudos for no reason whatsoever is unimaginable. I've acquired 200+ wins playing day and night for the past couple of weeks and still don't have it. Clearly this game just hates me. I doubt they're gonna make it any easier either. So I'm done. Ill just be missing this one trophy for the rest of my life. Fml

Edit: Posted that in the heat of the moment. Still going for it smh ?

Edit 2: OMG I GOT IT!!! AHHHHH I CAN BARELY TYPE!!! I'M LEGIT SHAKING!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! I'M SO HAPPY!!! 2764.png2764.png2764.png

What a rollercoaster of emotions haha. Congrats! ?

Edited by ElusiveFoxy
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...