What to do with collection after 100%?

olivetheturtle

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/3/2021 at 8:34 PM, Infaltrator said:

Hey all! I’d really like to 100% all trophies for this game. Does anyone here have a complete set that they would be willing to sell me? (EBay, etc) Thanks!

Just to aware you. I got all the level/story packs with trophies, sealed on ebay and Amazon. Prepare at least 300 euro for the packs. There are 13 and some are very expensive.

You can check on ebay, Amazon (they still have 2-3), and bricklink. I was lucky with some regarding the price. Some can be quite cheap (12-15 euro), but others (Sonic or Midway) can be 60-70 minimum. At the end, the average can be 25 euros each. I found people selling 3 packs for 60 euro.

The most annoying issue? Some people were putting a pack on an auction and then increasing the price with a secondary account. Even in the last minute. And then, the same user, putting the pack on sale on that price. Just for honor, I did not. I looked for another seller.

The problem is that some of the level/story packs were very limited, and then, the Lego collectors. I know people got them and do not even have the game. Just for the figurine.

The cheapest way? Brickling or ebay and get just the base/disc/key of the figurine. It works anyway.

Besides that, you have a few Team packs, with levels, but they are not DLC with trophies (Jurassic World, A Team, Gremlins, etc.)

It is a pitty that they do not allow to download the packs digitally only. Making a 30-50 euro Season Pack for the 13 DLC. I mean, 1-2 years after the last pack came out. But business is business. They wanted people buying the figurines on the shop day 1 (20 euro each). CRAZY. And now, they are just feeding scalpers.

And in theory, this game is for kids...

Edited by stiviwonderstif