Lightsp33d1987

Information Overload

129 posts in this topic

What is the best way to tackle this trophy i have tried different missions and difficulties etc but im lucky if i get 1 per day, Any info would be nice like which map and difficulty is best for trying to farm the information files?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the most intel from villain sector missions. At the end of the mission (the one with the flying boss robot) there is a chest at the right side in a hanger. Most of the time I get an intel file out that chest. Can be completely luck based. And even sometimes I get one in the chest on the left side of the boss

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm afraid this trophy is bugged ūüėě. I've got 53 intelligence files and the trophy won't pop out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game just hates me i just don't get any files for days now no matter how many chests i open lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

The game just hates me i just don't get any files for days now no matter how many chests i open lol.

Me too ARGH

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, IosonoOtakuman said:

I'm afraid this trophy is bugged 1f61e.png. I've got 53 intelligence files and the trophy won't pop out.

got it after almost 80 files collected, so it pops but take some time.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I'm at 102 and nothing. I pick up more duplicates than new ones now.

I'm "stuck" at 44 files no more files pop i open LOTS of chests, there is fast ways to pop this damn files? Thx

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Neme-ita said:

I'm "stuck" at 44 files no more files pop i open LOTS of chests, there is fast ways to pop this damn files? Thx

The missions in the city and on vaults are where I obtained the bulk of mine. I'd get around 2 per run from chests. Its odd. Before I was at 50 I seemed to get one every few stages, now I get more than I want.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RoxasOnFire said:

The missions in the city and on vaults are where I obtained the bulk of mine. I'd get around 2 per run from chests. Its odd. Before I was at 50 I seemed to get one every few stages, now I get more than I want.

I probably ran 20+ vaults and not had a single file i only have 35 so there is plenty more for me to get just seems like something is wrong with my game as i just haven't had a file in days.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I probably ran 20+ vaults and not had a single file i only have 35 so there is plenty more for me to get just seems like something is wrong with my game as i just haven't had a file in days.

Nah, when I was less than 50 they took forever to pop up. Now they appear too often. just keep searching.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On xbox you can see the progress of the goals. Nobody knows anything about how things are going there? Maybe there are problems there too but they see the progress bar not progressing, so they understand some things. I hope there will be a progress bar on PS5, it would be very useful!

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

On xbox you can see the progress of the goals. Nobody knows anything about how things are going there? Maybe there are problems there too but they see the progress bar not progressing, so they understand some things. I hope there will be a progress bar on PS5, it would be very useful!

 

Dang that would be really nice. Almost seems like a given to add. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need one more for 50, but it'll be after work before I can try and get it.  We'll see if it pops for me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like it's got to be specific ones. I got mine at 75. Trophy popped up after I picked up one of the "Chimera Down" intelligence file.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, koohpaTV said:

I feel like it's got to be specific ones. I got mine at 75. Trophy popped up after I picked up one of the "Chimera Down" intelligence file.

A lot of mine don't show up on the right side of the screen and none have had exclamation points on the intelligence tab before highlighting/viewing them, not even the ones I didn't have any of before finding.  Hopefully that's not the issue.  I need one more, which I'll try to get when I get home in an hour and see if it pops.  I'll update.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, koohpaTV said:

I feel like it's got to be specific ones. I got mine at 75. Trophy popped up after I picked up one of the "Chimera Down" intelligence file.

 

yeah i was thinking the same or it could be all with a single hero

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, koolskamp said:

 

yeah i was thinking the same or it could be all with a single hero

I do not believe. With Kamala I got a lot of them in the campaign, then I only ever played Black Widow in the endgame and it came out at 51. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Siriodorione said:

I do not believe. With Kamala I got a lot of them in the campaign, then I only ever played Black Widow in the endgame and it came out at 51. 

 

oh ok so i guess im just unlucky im at 57

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hit 50 and it did not unlock.  I've got a theory that it won't unlock for the ones the collection tab does not give an exclamation point for.

 

I really wish I'd have gone and backed up my save again before I did the daily villain sector I got #50 in, so I could've tried again.  I've done way too much between back ups to revert now.  Ugh.  Doubt it would've helped though.

 

EDIT: Just popped at #51, so there has to be some that just don't count for some reason.  Maybe ones that you don't pick up in the campaign, but find in chests post campaign, don't count or bug out the counter.  If they don't then it could potentially be missable, but I believe there are at least 50 new ones alone post campaign.

Edited by Snake2410
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kiseiju68 said:

I too have reached 50, but no trophy .

Try getting 51.  That seems to be the number.  Mine popped at 51.  Makes me wonder if either you start with one already or if the first one doesn't count, or one of the others is bugged.

 

Those of you that have got 50 or 51 without the trophy popping, did you play with anyone online?  This could be the problem with a lot of these trophies.  

Edited by Snake2410
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.