Information Overload

Lightsp33d1987

I got the most intel from villain sector missions. At the end of the mission (the one with the flying boss robot) there is a chest at the right side in a hanger. Most of the time I get an intel file out that chest. Can be completely luck based. And even sometimes I get one in the chest on the left side of the boss

Just now, Neme-ita said:

I'm "stuck" at 44 files no more files pop i open LOTS of chests, there is fast ways to pop this damn files? Thx

The missions in the city and on vaults are where I obtained the bulk of mine. I'd get around 2 per run from chests. Its odd. Before I was at 50 I seemed to get one every few stages, now I get more than I want.

1 hour ago, RoxasOnFire said:

The missions in the city and on vaults are where I obtained the bulk of mine. I'd get around 2 per run from chests. Its odd. Before I was at 50 I seemed to get one every few stages, now I get more than I want.

I probably ran 20+ vaults and not had a single file i only have 35 so there is plenty more for me to get just seems like something is wrong with my game as i just haven't had a file in days.

48 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I probably ran 20+ vaults and not had a single file i only have 35 so there is plenty more for me to get just seems like something is wrong with my game as i just haven't had a file in days.

Nah, when I was less than 50 they took forever to pop up. Now they appear too often. just keep searching.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

5 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

On xbox you can see the progress of the goals. Nobody knows anything about how things are going there? Maybe there are problems there too but they see the progress bar not progressing, so they understand some things. I hope there will be a progress bar on PS5, it would be very useful!

Dang that would be really nice. Almost seems like a given to add. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, koohpaTV said:

I feel like it's got to be specific ones. I got mine at 75. Trophy popped up after I picked up one of the "Chimera Down" intelligence file.

A lot of mine don't show up on the right side of the screen and none have had exclamation points on the intelligence tab before highlighting/viewing them, not even the ones I didn't have any of before finding.  Hopefully that's not the issue.  I need one more, which I'll try to get when I get home in an hour and see if it pops.  I'll update.

• Like 1

Hit 50 and it did not unlock.  I've got a theory that it won't unlock for the ones the collection tab does not give an exclamation point for.

I really wish I'd have gone and backed up my save again before I did the daily villain sector I got #50 in, so I could've tried again.  I've done way too much between back ups to revert now.  Ugh.  Doubt it would've helped though.

EDIT: Just popped at #51, so there has to be some that just don't count for some reason.  Maybe ones that you don't pick up in the campaign, but find in chests post campaign, don't count or bug out the counter.  If they don't then it could potentially be missable, but I believe there are at least 50 new ones alone post campaign.

Edited by Snake2410

5 hours ago, kiseiju68 said:

I too have reached 50, but no trophy .

Try getting 51.  That seems to be the number.  Mine popped at 51.  Makes me wonder if either you start with one already or if the first one doesn't count, or one of the others is bugged.

Those of you that have got 50 or 51 without the trophy popping, did you play with anyone online?  This could be the problem with a lot of these trophies.  

Edited by Snake2410