Should cheaters have opportunity to gain back access to the leaderboards?

Dylan-Mehl

4 hours ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

I just want to see my legitable score on the leaderboards with the correct displayed milestones.

Let's say you invite me home and I disrespect you or break your house rules. Should I ask your neighbours whether you should give me a second chance? I might, but that isn't going to force you into letting me in again, even if I say I did it because I didn't know better.

The problem here is that this is a private site and, as such, it has its own rules. No one in this thread can provide a solution for you, whether the empathize with you or not. Just try and take your case to the owner of the site.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Berendsapje said:

Oh yeah, and it's gone so well since.

Look, it's just not going to happen. It's such an isolated case.

I know they obviously needed that extra 40hp ahahahah

But I mean I get what he's saying in a sense. You had the Mclaren/Ferarri cheating scandal (that involved Alonso and Hamilton). Then you had Crashgate with Renault, none of those teams got tainted but SOME of the people involved have been extremely tainted for life. So I think he has put the context wrong

9 hours ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

No stress. Y'all are loud and clear. I will lock this. Thanks for the discussion anyways. Was worth a try, I guess.

Edit: No idea how to close this. Whoever can, you have my permission to do so.

Only premium members can close their own threads.

@Parker

@Beyondthegrave07

@DaivRules