ElevExplorer64

I @#$%ing HATE Fall Ball. (rant)

16 posts in this topic

This game would be A LOT better if Fall Ball was cut from the game entirely. I hate Fall Ball more than every other team game combined. This game is essentially using an Infinity Gauntlet to snap half of the remaining players out of existence right before the final round. Actually, I'd prefer that over suffering through Fall Ball again. At least it takes less time for Thanos to snap his fingers.

 

Fall Ball singlehandedly made me hate this game, and I have no intention to play it very much, if at all, once I hit level 40. Thankfully, I'm at level 39 right now.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Free Ball as the best team game in FG. You can play your role, your skill is important for a team (in opposition to team tails for example), and you can be better and better. But hey! That's just me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally understand your rant. I think all team games are awful, but Fall Ball and Jinxed are the worst of the worst in my opinion. Fall Ball is essentially a soccer game, yet my team fails like 70% of the times, 'cause they don't understand that in soccer, AT LEAST ONE PERSON NEEDS TO STAND BACK AND DEFEND THE GOAL. I don't even like soccer and I understand that. That said, I started being more successful in Fall Ball after I stopped going on the offense like everyone else and embraced my goalkeeper role. Still, I absolutely despise this game and everytime the number of qualified after the 3rd round is even, I start suffering in anticipation because I know Fall Ball is very likely to appear.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FahrenheitFrenzy said:

I totally understand your rant. I think all team games are awful, but Fall Ball and Jinxed are the worst of the worst in my opinion. Fall Ball is essentially a soccer game, yet my team fails like 70% of the times, 'cause they don't understand that in soccer, AT LEAST ONE PERSON NEEDS TO STAND BACK AND DEFEND THE GOAL. I don't even like soccer and I understand that. That said, I started being more successful in Fall Ball after I stopped going on the offense like everyone else and embraced my goalkeeper role. Still, I absolutely despise this game and everytime the number of qualified after the 3rd round is even, I start suffering in anticipation because I know Fall Ball is very likely to appear.

haha soccer

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FahrenheitFrenzy said:

 AT LEAST ONE PERSON NEEDS TO STAND BACK AND DEFEND THE GOAL.

Why don't you stay back then? If your team fails 70% of the time, and teams are random, you are most likely the reason your team are losing. No personal attack, just statistics. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, euantp_ said:

haha soccer

Not actual soccer, more like a Rocket League ripoff kind of soccer, but I guess it's what they wanted it to be.

4 minutes ago, NieSwiety said:

Why don't you stay back then? If your team fails 70% of the time, and teams are random, you are most likely the reason your team are losing. No personal attack, just statistics. 

Well, "at least one person" doesn't mean "only one person". Actually, only one is still dangerous because there are TWO balls in the game. If you read my post until the end, you'll see that I actually found myself as a decent goalkeeper, but most of the times that still won't be enough because there will be situations where I have to deal alone with two balls coming from opposite sides.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No issue with the football one. It's the damn Egg Snatch thing, despise it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all due respect, your opinion is completely wrong. Fall Ball takes a lot of skill to play in the team games and is probably the best team to play. You just need to learn all the different positions to play and get very good at each of them. You will need to know when to push up and when to pull back to defend. 

 

It's so much fun, and I wish it showed up more often. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think any of the tail grab games are the worst, especially royal fumble. Whenever I got a tail, someone from 3 feet away grabs it and whenever I grab someone it just doesn't give it to me. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like it a bit more if i could actually hit the ball cleanly. I dont know whats wrong. Ive tried using a ethernet cable to make make connection better but still same

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

With all due respect, your opinion is completely wrong. Fall Ball takes a lot of skill to play in the team games and is probably the best team to play. You just need to learn all the different positions to play and get very good at each of them. You will need to know when to push up and when to pull back to defend. 

 

It's so much fun, and I wish it showed up more often. 

With all due respect he never said it didn't take skill. Hes just not a fan. Also because you have a different opinion to him doesn't make him wrong

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe its not the game thats bad, maybe its the person holding the controller

just kidding. i havent even tried the game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't much care for Fall Ball either or any of the team games for that matter.  The one where you have to jump through the hoops is probably the best of a bad bunch  Worst one for me in terms of which one I get eliminated from the most though is probably Jinxed.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, PondNewt said:

I don't much care for Fall Ball either or any of the team games for that matter.  The one where you have to jump through the hoops is probably the best of a bad bunch  Worst one for me in terms of which one I get eliminated from the most though is probably Jinxed.  

I cringe when jinxed pops up because it can go either way. 

Luckily it never pops up often due to the high number players needed (normally its one of the obstacle courses) and it needs even numbers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NieSwiety said:

I see Free Ball as the best team game in FG. You can play your role, your skill is important for a team (in opposition to team tails for example), and you can be better and better. But hey! That's just me.

 

I disagree but I respect your opinion. I never said Fall Ball is objectively bad; I just really don't like it.

 

2 hours ago, FahrenheitFrenzy said:

Still, I absolutely despise this game and everytime the number of qualified after the 3rd round is even, I start suffering in anticipation because I know Fall Ball is very likely to appear.

 

This is why I hate Fall Ball so much. I get it way too often, and I get eliminated more often than not. Maybe it's my fault, but since this is a Fall Guys team game, I don't know.

 

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

With all due respect he never said it didn't take skill. Hes just not a fan. Also because you have a different opinion to him doesn't make him wrong

 

Yes, absolutely. Opinions are not facts. 

 

2 hours ago, OpenScars said:

No issue with the football one. It's the damn Egg Snatch thing, despise it.

 

Egg Scramble is definitely worse, but I don't get it anywhere near as often as Fall Ball.

 

54 minutes ago, PondNewt said:

I don't much care for Fall Ball either or any of the team games for that matter.

 

Seriously, whose idea was it to put team games in a battle royale? I really don't get it...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoy Fall Ball for a team event but do agree it comes up too often.  At least there are no more 4v5 matches before the final, those were the worst,

 

Rock ‘N Roll ball is my favorite as I always advance.  Hoopsie Daisy is good too.


Hoarders, Team Tag tail, and Chicken Egg thing bore me to tears.

 

 

 

Edited by djb5f
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.