Trophy thoughts?

No longer here

It does not seem hard, seems like 2 playthroughs minimum unless the Classic mode stacks with others but highly doubtful.  

59 minutes ago, Connorsonicblura said:

It might not be, but I’ll wait on possible reports of glitched trophies before I get this game. It’s difficult to trust when 2 and 3 had their fair share of them.

As this said might wait a bit just so bugs are worked out throughout. 

• Like 1

You can chance the Difficulty always in the game, so this could mean a Classic Mode Glitch/Exploit is highly possible. Please work on that.

56 minutes ago, Luminexi said:

Seems there could be a potential bug on a missing fox, or just extremely well hidden.

Same with a Gangster Monthly collectable.

Why should it? The game came out yesterday and the Foxes are new and hidden in the whole City. Just wait.

Edited by Sikutai

13 hours ago, Sikutai said:

You can chance the Difficulty always in the game, so this could mean a Classic Mode Glitch/Exploit is highly possible. Please work on that.

Why should it? The game came out yesterday and the Foxes are new and hidden in the whole City. Just wait.

Yeah hence the word potential

• 2 years later...

Maybe 4/10 difficulty? I can definitely recommend playing on Classic from the beginning, considering that you can still turn aim assist to high, and switch on the ability to skip most driving segments. Beyond a few irritating chases and on-rails shooting sections, the game offers nothing particularly challenging after you adjust to its bit of mechanical clunkiness. Anyone who's played Uncharted games and whatnot ought to have little trouble with the combat here. Anyway, dying often refills vehicle health upon the checkpoint reloading, so you're never stuck in an unwinnable position. I did occasionally encounter odd glitches, such as objectives failing for no reason, and I fell through the map once, but checkpoints were frequent enough to make this a nonissue.

Personally, I watched this video ahead of time, and found it fairly simple to finish the dreaded race in first. Coming out ahead through that initial turn is of prime importance. Otherwise, it's mostly a matter of not driving too recklessly (actually use those brakes!), and making certain to block any cars behind you when approaching the finish line. This could just be my past experience with Gran Turismo talking, but I thought bringing the sabotaged car back to the racetrack beforehand was a slightly harder task. Keep in mind, I'm not especially skilled at racing games, so it's quite doable.

With one playthrough on Classic, it took just shy of 19 hours. A much shorter game than I had anticipated! Unfortunately, the collectible guide I followed didn't group them in the most efficient way, so the platinum could've been faster.

• Like 1