RATALAIKA games are now getting physical releases

usapro2017

On 9/25/2020 at 2:28 PM, SpaceCoresDad said:

People need to recognize that Ratalaika is a publisher, not a developer. A lot of the games they publish are actually pretty good, even if they're simple. Them releasing a "pack" doesn't really make sense.

some titles are natural for bundles. All of My Big Sister, Just Ignore Them and Red Bow are developed by Stanga games, with thematic similarities. 

What’s the price of a single title? I mean, I buy these games on sale for two bucks. Will people really pay twenty?

On 25/09/2020 at 8:19 PM, DieHardDavidN said:

Next thing you know, games like Slyde, My Name Is Mayo, Orc Slayer and Little Adventure On The Prairie will be getting physical releases too.

Well the games you mentioned are all trash but some of the Ratalaika stuff are retro goodness. A lot of people see the graphics and immediately jump to the conclusion that they're crap. Some are but there are some gems there too.
The way they give platinums out needs to change though.

Not all stuff published by Ratalaika is bad, but they paint a bad example for trophies because I imagine barely anybody goes beyond what they set.

Even if the games are very easy by design, they should at least make you beat them and experience the whole thing.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

Not all stuff published by Ratalaika is bad, but they paint a bad example for trophies because I imagine barely anybody goes beyond what they set.

Even if the games are very easy by design, they should at least make you beat them and experience the whole thing.

This^

Ratalaika have put out a lot of crap over the last few years and they only have themselves to blame for their lack of Quality Control but there are a few diamonds in the rough which are worth playing e.g. One Night Stand and Nicole.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1