Black Range Rover runs over bikers in NYC, they later break his window

drummerklg

Bikers were in the wrong, they look like a bunch of fucking terrorists, about to deal out some vigilante punishment, probably a woman driving, with kids in car and they were terrified.

why not just follow her and phone police ?

They were both in the wrong. They shouldn't have swarmed the car and the driver shouldn't have run them over twice.

• Like 1

would you of stopped ?

No, it was in the middle of a highway. Running them over gave them a reason to chase him/her. Who knows why they surrounded the car. Doesn't show/say why in the video. They probably were toying with the driver or wanted to rob the guy since it was a Range Rover. It happened in New York so we shouldn't be surprised that they're assholes.

so he was beaten in front of his wife and kids, biased footage ? we don't see that

http://www.aol.co.uk/video/ny-driver-surrounded-beaten-by-mob-of-motorcyclists/517952415/

biased footage ? it was posted by one of the bikers, its biased because they cut off the felony assault?

They were both in the wrong. They shouldn't have swarmed the car and the driver shouldn't have run them over twice.

when and where is it wrong to defend yourself?

Dont think this shows us enough to truly judge what went on. Bikers were acting like dicks but what caused them to act this way before the the video started. As a biker I know full well how drivers (especially ones that think they're indestructible in their 4×4s) put bikers in danger on a regular basis. This doesn't mean that I condone tbem acting in the way they did but without all the facts it can be too wasy to jump to conclusions and condemn people when maybe we are wrong.

The police should have been called long before the situation escalated somebody there must have had a phone.

Before the video started. The bikers we're comin from behind the SUV and the SUV made contact with a 1 biker (like sideswipe) and that's when all the bikers got crazy and the video starts just in time to show the 1st guy get bumped from behind. This video was edited to start late and end before the assault...

Dont think this shows us enough to truly judge what went on. Bikers were acting like dicks but what caused them to act this way before the the video started. As a biker I know full well how drivers (especially ones that think they're indestructible in their 4×4s) put bikers in danger on a regular basis. This doesn't mean that I condone tbem acting in the way they did but without all the facts it can be too wasy to jump to conclusions and condemn people when maybe we are wrong.

The police should have been called long before the situation escalated somebody there must have had a phone.

On the reverse side I know that I've seen plenty of bikers put themselves in danger as well.  There has been more than one time I've almost killed someone on a bike because they were the ones acting invincible.

Honestly, there's no "facts" that can justify a gang of people beating one man in front of his family, they're pieces of shit for doing that, no getting around it.

• Like 2

Before the video started. The bikers we're comin from behind the SUV and the SUV made contact with a 1 biker (like sideswipe) and that's when all the bikers got crazy and the video starts just in time to show the 1st guy get bumped from behind. This video was edited to start late and end before the assault...

so how do you know its true

i cannot see a guy purposely sideswipe a bike, when he has his family in car, and if it was an accident, he did not deserve what happened.  Two wrongs don't make it right

• Like 1

So if I'm understanding this correctly, he got cut off and accidentally bumped the biker who cut him off. He then tried to pull over (Standard procedure) but the bikers started surrounding him. He got scared, drove away (Hitting more bikers on the way) when he stopped they pulled him out and beat him in front of his family.

Moral of the story, bikers should stop looking so scary. If they didn't start surrounding him like a pack of wolves after the initial bump, this could have all been avoided.