Post Your Gacha Rolls

mako-heart

On 1/13/2021 at 11:08 AM, TheVader66 said:

I pulled Ganyu and the first thing I attempted to do with her (besides gathering exp books) is to see how she builds Ice Bridges. After multiple tries and perfecting my shots, I have revealed that Ganyu is the best and fastest Ice Bridge, leaving no time break. You can continuously make a Bridge without stopping for skill charge or something else.

So you can make a Ice Bridge with a Cryo Archer(Ganyu/Diona) unless there's some difference between Ganyu and Diona besides skills.

Anyway my last 10x roll was Ganyu and one more Xingqiu(funny my first 10x pull of the Ganyu Banner was the test characters of that banner)

• 3 months later...

Guaranteed pity roll

Q33Mdcl.jpg

Really good support after the 1.3 buffs, not to mention likeable character.

Here's the rest of my pulls:

5* Zhongli duplicate C1(Yep pulled him again on my next ten roll. Not sure how feel about that, his first constellation is just meh.)

4*: Noelle x2

Diona C2

Dragon's Bane R2

Yanfei C0 (might retire my Diluc and start building her)

The Widsith R3

Edited by Whitelightnin683
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I started playing Genshin for the first time today and got Noelle and Xingqiu on my first novice roll

Edited to add:  On my second novice roll I got Bennett, and was using up my remaining wishes on standard and got Keqing....so I'm told I'm pretty lucky ^_^

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 3

I pulled Diluc yesterday. Does it still make sense to level him up or should I wait for something better, for example the hot woman in the current banner? My Main DPS was the Traveler until now.

Edited by Sikutai

15 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

I pulled Diluc yesterday. Does it still make sense to level him up or should I wait for something better, for example the hot woman in the current banner? My Main DPS was the Traveler until now.

Imo the best way to play games like this is ignore the meta and build characters you like (aesthetics, moveset ...).

He is for sure a better main dps than the traveler and ayaka is cryo & different weapon type so even if you get her it's not like they will use much of the same mats to lvl up, aside from the xp books and mora ofc. I personally like his playstyle but I don't use him too often anymore cause I also have hu tao who has way better gear.

On topic I was pretty lucky with my rolls this time. I had 19k primos + bought 300$ worth and got C2 Ayaka, Keqing (->C2), Jean (-> C3), Skyward Harp, Skyward Spine, Mistsplitter.

I still don't like that ayaka has the "mona" sprint. They made it smoother than before but it's still kind of ass for a main dps and it's actually a vital part of ayaka's playstyle :/ .

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Any char is still great. Heck i do use Amber as my Pyro Main.

Rather than worrying about Tier Lists or OP damage just try to have fun with your chars.

First i would say try out Diluc and see if you like how he plays. If you do i'd say stick with him.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I got Yoimiya today in 80 wishes, but of course not before being trolled by Qiqi on the 50/50. Still two 5* in 80 pulls is hella lucky so I shouldn't complain.

I won't bother with the weapon banner this time cause getting the one you want is basically guaranteed 3 pities and I need to save up for the shogun.

• Like 2

Haven't played since the first few weeks of the game.

Saw the new character and said "I need" 

The game apparently knew

1st 10x roll got her, a lot of fun to play as!

genshin-impact-yoimiya-sparkler-1200x675

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 3