Game is unplayable

ryuji_sakujo

Getting an error once I load into the "base" and start the defense. It tells me the application needs to be restarted.

I restarted it and even reinstalled it, the same error occurs.

The exact messages are:

- The enemy has been spotted, get ready to defend your base!

- Loading screen... (loads to 50%)

- Error: Please close the application and restart it to continue.

I'm trying to play on the EU version of the application as that is my account region. Also tried installing NA version, same issue..

So I'm suspecting it has to do with how my PSN account specifically connects to Valkyrie Entertainment/PSN servers for this game.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

seems like you have to keep trying and it'll eventually let you in, but the load times are worse on out of region versions

most of the trophies don't unlock automatically unfortunately so it's basically like new game plus where you start over but not from scratch

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 2:40 PM, Winterglemm said:

seems like you have to keep trying and it'll eventually let you in, but the load times are worse on out of region versions

most of the trophies don't unlock automatically unfortunately so it's basically like new game plus where you start over but not from scratch

Are you sure? Because I tried a lot of times..
Has this happened to you personally, and if yes how many times did you try before it let you in?

I just want to know if you're speaking from personal experience or if you're just trying to encourage me. ?
I hope it's the former, I just want to know if this is fixable or not. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Are you sure? Because I tried a lot of times..
Has this happened to you personally, and if yes how many times did you try before it let you in?

I just want to know if you're speaking from personal experience or if you're just trying to encourage me. 1f604.png
I hope it's the former, I just want to know if this is fixable or not. 

i assure you that i am speaking from experience!

on that note, it is impossible to connect to the asia version. maybe they shut it down quietly or something, but i haven't been able to connect at all. i've tried on a burner as well; the farthest you'll get is the tutorial start-up before the game errors out.

i started on the NA version, then it took me a bit to get through to EU, but after i managed, going on EU has been alright ever since (aside from slightly slower loading times etc )

i think it took me 3 times to get through to the EU version, it kept freezing at around 25% on the initial loading. this also happened with asia except asia doesn't let you through at all

On 6.10.2020 at 6:34 PM, ryuji_sakujo said:

Getting an error once I load into the "base" and start the defense. It tells me the application needs to be restarted.

The exact messages are:

I'm trying to play on the EU version of the application as that is my account region. Also tried installing NA version, same issue..

So I'm suspecting it has to do with how my PSN account specifically connects to Valkyrie Entertainment/PSN servers for this game.

This happened to me as well and I surely already tried to start a CPU Defense a 100 times without any success.

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2020 at 1:34 PM, ryuji_sakujo said:

The exact messages are:

So, what happened in the end? I'm having the exact same issue. Did you fix it?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

These server errors are royally pissing me off ?! I can play anywhere from 1 to 3 games before it's error central and I can't play anything except for CPU Defence for a while :(. I have a feeling this problem is going to get a lot worse as the closure date gets closer and closer and more players return to try and get their 100% before that happens.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

24 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

These server errors are royally pissing me off 1f621.png! I can play anywhere from 1 to 3 games before it's error central and I can't play anything except for CPU Defence for a while :(. I have a feeling this problem is going to get a lot worse as the closure date gets closer and closer and more players return to try and get their 100% before that happens.

Servers error happens when you play agains people that played this game between 2015-19 probably. If you play agains new players all is fine. But yes,don’t know how developers can resolve this problem.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pablocebo said:

someone managed to solve the problem of the op? It happens to me in my secondary account and in it if I received the gold

The problems stopped for me, the day after I posted my comment above and they haven't returned. Have you tried pressing triangle on each base to ensure it's valid before you attack it? I've been doing that for the last fortnight and had zero issues getting attacks to succeed.

26 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The problems stopped for me, the day after I posted my comment above and they haven't returned. Have you tried pressing triangle on each base to ensure it's valid before you attack it? I've been doing that for the last fortnight and had zero issues getting attacks to succeed.

I can't get to play, I get the restart error and so on in a loop

The exact messages are:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pablocebo said:

I can't get to play, I get the restart error and so on in a loop

The exact messages are:

Yep, that's the error I was getting but haven't seen in ages.

• Like 2

I haven't gotten this error once myself, but I wanted to mentioned the Asia version is working fine. I can connect fine everytime and even did many matches in it to grind levels.

Also side mention the game is very much alive with active players and most top Alliances have very active rosters in PVP. (Most of the top 20 Alliances require active involvement with a minimum point earned per War plus level requirements.) 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Every time I try to do any sort of defense all I get is error restart application. Is the conclusion just to throw yourself at it until it works? As of now the defend for 6 minutes trophy is the only one I’m worried about because of this

1 minute ago, A_J_P72 said:

Every time I try to do any sort of defense all I get is error restart application. Is the conclusion just to throw yourself at it until it works? As of now the defend for 6 minutes trophy is the only one I’m worried about because of this

Pretty much :(. The servers for this game have never been very good and are prone to taking a dump at random, seemingly for no reason.

• Like 1