Don't even bother with this game

DiegoMolinams

I seen this and was like I don't even want to attempt this after trying for Operation 7 Revolution. If the trophies and tracking are as buggy as they were with Revolution you could end up missing trophies and never being able to earn them again...

Besides that I liked Op7 Revolution it was the closest we had to getting Counter-Strike on PS4

Edited by Lord_Bane999

On 26.10.2020 at 5:33 PM, TheBeardedRonin said:

I too demoed this on my burner and thank the gods I did. Probably one of the worst games I've played this generation. 

and everyone above, thanks for your comments.

It helps a lot to decide giving this game a try (or NOT).

Anyway, I'm always careful with "free games"

On 26.10.2020 at 9:45 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

I seen this and was like I don't even want to attempt this after trying for Operation 7 Revolution. If the trophies and tracking are as buggy as they were with Revolution you could end up missing trophies and never being able to earn them again...

Besides that I liked Op7 Revolution it was the closest we had to getting Counter-Strike on PS4

Not sure if we played the same Op7 Revolution, bcs the tracking was fine and trophies unlocked when they had to. But Snipers on PS3 has crappy tracking, if something glitches you're forced to delete your savefile and start all over again.

On 04/11/2020 at 10:58 PM, Cloud_SOLDAT said:

Not sure if we played the same Op7 Revolution, bcs the tracking was fine and trophies unlocked when they had to. But Snipers on PS3 has crappy tracking, if something glitches you're forced to delete your savefile and start all over again.

I played on PS4 and the tracking could break for the in-game counters on anyone at anytime randomly. Basically what would happen is if for some reason the trophy didn't unlock when you reached the proper threshold. For exmaple lets say 2000 kills with a weapon. You would need to keep doing that weapon until it reaches he next threshold and hopefully it would unlock the . So if next was 4000 you would have to play until this. Of course if it never unlocked at the next threshold you would essentially have to keep playing over and over hoping it would but the thresholds aren't endless eventually you max them and at that point you would be S.O.L. if you didn't achieve it by then. This bug was present from the start right to when the server shutdown. There's still topics about some people having had this happen to them in the forum I'm sure.

• 3 weeks later...

For a free to play game with a fairly simple platinum its not that bad.

I just wish it had a few extra game modes oppose to the same one over and over with only the choice of two maps.

But in saying that it's still early development and I've noticed quite a few updates already, so you never know.

I'm just saving my negative opinions because at the end of the day it's free and I chose to play it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7.11.2020 at 9:51 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

I played on PS4 and the tracking could break for the in-game counters on anyone at anytime randomly. Basically what would happen is if for some reason the trophy didn't unlock when you reached the proper threshold. For exmaple lets say 2000 kills with a weapon. You would need to keep doing that weapon until it reaches he next threshold and hopefully it would unlock the . So if next was 4000 you would have to play until this. Of course if it never unlocked at the next threshold you would essentially have to keep playing over and over hoping it would but the thresholds aren't endless eventually you max them and at that point you would be S.O.L. if you didn't achieve it by then. This bug was present from the start right to when the server shutdown. There's still topics about some people having had this happen to them in the forum I'm sure.

I boosted all that can be done 1v1 with my second PS4, and everything else that required 3-4 players with a friend. Both of us haven't experienced any stat bugs. I'm sorry if this happened to you ??‍♂️