DiegoMolinams

Don't even bother with this game

17 posts in this topic

Played one match on my burner account, omg, my expectations were low but this still surprised me LOL. Worst shooter I've played by a long shot, I highly suggest that you give it a go on an alternate account before starting it on your main. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a shame compared to the original Operation 7 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, NetoStyle said:

cha ... justo me lo iba a descargar 😢

No hmno, esta como la callampa jajaja jugue una y lo borre

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its so bad its funny again. The complaints during chat were hilarious.

 

Two Airsoft playgrounds as maps and one mode, everybody looks the same and the driving mechanics are from hell.

 

It makes Dead Alliance look like Cod Zombies in quality.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seen this and was like I don't even want to attempt this after trying for Operation 7 Revolution. If the trophies and tracking are as buggy as they were with Revolution you could end up missing trophies and never being able to earn them again...

 

Besides that I liked Op7 Revolution it was the closest we had to getting Counter-Strike on PS4

Edited by Lord_Bane999
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah I started it on my main what you gon' do lol. The game is so trash it's just sad at this point. Couldn't even invite my friend. Orc Slayers is a better shooting game than that 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too demoed this on my burner and thank the gods I did. Probably one of the worst games I've played this generation. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.10.2020 at 5:33 PM, TheBeardedRonin said:

I too demoed this on my burner and thank the gods I did. Probably one of the worst games I've played this generation. 

and everyone above, thanks for your comments.

 

It helps a lot to decide giving this game a try (or NOT).

Anyway, I'm always careful with "free games"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A mix of both actually ^^ played them both^^

Edited by Infernofeuer1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.10.2020 at 9:45 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

I seen this and was like I don't even want to attempt this after trying for Operation 7 Revolution. If the trophies and tracking are as buggy as they were with Revolution you could end up missing trophies and never being able to earn them again...

 

Besides that I liked Op7 Revolution it was the closest we had to getting Counter-Strike on PS4

Not sure if we played the same Op7 Revolution, bcs the tracking was fine and trophies unlocked when they had to. But Snipers on PS3 has crappy tracking, if something glitches you're forced to delete your savefile and start all over again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of the best times I've had have been in some of the shittiest games ever, lol  Both Op7s included, I had fun with this one for a week or so......the amount of driving required is the only tedious part

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/11/2020 at 10:58 PM, Cloud_SOLDAT said:

Not sure if we played the same Op7 Revolution, bcs the tracking was fine and trophies unlocked when they had to. But Snipers on PS3 has crappy tracking, if something glitches you're forced to delete your savefile and start all over again.

I played on PS4 and the tracking could break for the in-game counters on anyone at anytime randomly. Basically what would happen is if for some reason the trophy didn't unlock when you reached the proper threshold. For exmaple lets say 2000 kills with a weapon. You would need to keep doing that weapon until it reaches he next threshold and hopefully it would unlock the . So if next was 4000 you would have to play until this. Of course if it never unlocked at the next threshold you would essentially have to keep playing over and over hoping it would but the thresholds aren't endless eventually you max them and at that point you would be S.O.L. if you didn't achieve it by then. This bug was present from the start right to when the server shutdown. There's still topics about some people having had this happen to them in the forum I'm sure.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a free to play game with a fairly simple platinum its not that bad.

I just wish it had a few extra game modes oppose to the same one over and over with only the choice of two maps.

But in saying that it's still early development and I've noticed quite a few updates already, so you never know.

I'm just saving my negative opinions because at the end of the day it's free and I chose to play it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7.11.2020 at 9:51 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

I played on PS4 and the tracking could break for the in-game counters on anyone at anytime randomly. Basically what would happen is if for some reason the trophy didn't unlock when you reached the proper threshold. For exmaple lets say 2000 kills with a weapon. You would need to keep doing that weapon until it reaches he next threshold and hopefully it would unlock the . So if next was 4000 you would have to play until this. Of course if it never unlocked at the next threshold you would essentially have to keep playing over and over hoping it would but the thresholds aren't endless eventually you max them and at that point you would be S.O.L. if you didn't achieve it by then. This bug was present from the start right to when the server shutdown. There's still topics about some people having had this happen to them in the forum I'm sure.

I boosted all that can be done 1v1 with my second PS4, and everything else that required 3-4 players with a friend. Both of us haven't experienced any stat bugs. I'm sorry if this happened to you 🤷🏻‍♂️

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.