[Video] The Language Of Love Trophy guide

OverHypedG

I really wish Sony would put a stop to this shit or at the very least only allow one stack for all regions

It also wouldn't be as bad if they only released one game a month but they have one per week with five stacks each and that shit totally breaks the trophy system

I swear Rata could publish a game about changing diapers and suckers would buy it for that ten minute (or less) plat

On 10/27/2020 at 10:27 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

I really wish Sony would put a stop to this shit or at the very least only allow one stack for all regions

It also wouldn't be as bad if they only released one game a month but they have one per week with five stacks each and that shit totally breaks the trophy system

I swear Rata could publish a game about changing diapers and suckers would buy it for that ten minute (or less) plat

I play the games the way they are meant to be played and it takes a few hours. 

Do you complain about Super Mario Bros on NES being only 5 minutes long with warps too?

On 11/2/2020 at 11:54 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

No because that's an actual game and this is literally buying a platinum trophy

No. You are buying a visual novel with a platinum trophy.

Whether people buy it just to skip through it and get a platinum is really none of your business anyway. It doesn't affect you at all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

No. You are buying a visual novel with a platinum trophy.

Whether people buy it just to skip through it and get a platinum is really none of your business anyway. It doesn't affect you at all.

It does tho because suckers will buy this and other devs/publishers catch on that plats sell instead of the game itself and it ruins the trophy system and undermines the work devs put into their games because people are buying it for their five minute plat and not for the game itself

If this had like 9 bronze, two silver and one gold nobody would look twice at it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/4/2020 at 8:54 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

It does tho because suckers will buy this and other devs/publishers catch on that plats sell instead of the game itself and it ruins the trophy system and undermines the work devs put into their games because people are buying it for their five minute plat and not for the game itself

If this had like 9 bronze, two silver and one gold nobody would look twice at it

Stop assuming, lol. I'd check it out.

I am currently playing Coffee Talk, and it looked more interesting than it is gameplay wise because it showed you mixing drinks Cook Serve Delicious style, but it literally has no gameplay. I'm still enjoying the story.

I definitely agree that indie games really shouldn't have platinum trophies, but I still played them back when they didn't. I've gotten 100% in some hard as heck PS3 games. How is this any different from someone getting the platinum in Hannah Montana or other terrible PS3 titles with easy platinum trophies?

• 2 months later...